Page 301 of 613 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 9190

What are the top event you need to see in an XMen movie for Storm.
    Mines are.
    Loses abilities saving Rouge via forged.
    Morlock Battel.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    Boss Logic
    further proof she ain't storm. sorry but marvel please keep on looking cause this ain't it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Mines are.
    Morlock Battel.
    I would like to see something vast and majestic by our Goddess which shows and proves that she is an Omega right now. I would like to see her beginning, in MCU, how she meets with T'Challa, how Xavier approaches her for first time, pretty much something like Giant-Size X-Men issue #1 when they introduce her for first time with the rest of the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    further proof she ain't storm. sorry but marvel please keep on looking 'cause this ain't it.
    Guys, you should relax over that poster, clearly, it is fanmade. The screenshot that I uploaded earlier, is there at the background, so definitely not official.

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    I would like to see something vast and majestic by our Goddess which shows and proves that she is an Omega right now. I would like to see her beginning, in MCU, how she meets with T'Challa, how Xavier approaches her for first time, pretty much something like Giant-Size X-Men issue #1 when they introduce her for first time with the rest of the X-Men.

Guys, you should relax over that poster, clearly, it is fanmade. The screenshot that I uploaded earlier, is there at the background, so definitely not official.
    oh I'm not pressed about it. I know its fan made but it's still worth noting their efforts only demonstrate why she would not be the right person to play her.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I’m sure Marvel Studios will cast a Good person for Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I’m sure Marvel Studios will cast a Good person for Storm.
    they better or there will be hell to pay.

does anyone know when the BP books will finally be released?

I think they are fully aware of that, right now. Do you still remember this powerful back-lash when it was assumed that Beyonce will play Storm? Oh man, I definitely don't want to be in her position when such hell rains and Marvel reacted almost immediately since it was putting a dark spot on their flawless record. They do care about their name and brand more than they care about anything else.

Also Giant Size Storm? Been waiting forever

Marvel pushed Giant Size Storm to September. I don't know or care when Black Panther is released. .

Janelle monae is 5'0" Ororo is 5'11". That is a huge difference between the height of black widow in the comics versus the movie version. Nevertheless, I dont really care about the casting for the avengers or Scarlett. If possible it would be nice if Marvel could get us a woman who mirrors as closely the woman shown in the comics and Janelle aesthetically doesnt fit the bill.
    Exactly. The height gap is tremendous that it's hard to over look unlike with Wonder Woman, who is 6' ft to Gal Gadot's 5'4"/5'5". She'll be shorter than what Wolverine is in canon. If you're going to cast Storm, at least make sure the actress is around 5'6"-5'9". Honestly, you're going to get a lot of black actresses and singers interested playing Ororo in the MCU because she's one of the most famous super-heroines in comics, and is THE most famous black super heroine. They want to be the one who does the character justice.

But if only Janelle was taller, I would be behind the casting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    Marvel pushed Giant Size Storm to September. I don't know or care when Black Panther is released.
    But, if Black Panther releases we will see Storm. That is something.

Marvel pushed Giant Size Storm to September. I don't know or care when Black Panther is released. .

Exactly. The height gap is tremendous that it's hard to over look unlike with Wonder Woman, who is 6' ft to Gal Gadot's 5'4"/5'5". She'll be shorter than what Wolverine is in canon. If you're going to cast Storm, at least make sure the actress is around 5'6"-5'9". Honestly, you're going to get a lot of black actresses and singers interested playing Ororo in the MCU because she's one of the most famous super-heroines in comics, and is THE most famous black super heroine. They want to be the one who does the character justice.

Even if Janelle were 6' tall, I wouldn't want her in the role. She's not a great actress. Keep making music boo!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

yes I think the range you listed would be the perfect height for her. I had my doubts about gal but she really did a great job with ww imo so height isnt completely a deal breaker. I just want Storm of the MCU as close to 616 as possible because after dealing with the garbage fox gave us it is long overdue for an accurate portrayal of her character.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Even if Janelle were 6' tall, I wouldn't want her in the role. She's not a great actress. Keep making music boo!
    lolol u a mess

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Mines are.
    Morlock Battel.
    I seriously would love to roguestorm and her galactic core feat. the latter would be cool because we could have a proper scary superhero movie with the brood.

lolol u a mess

I seriously would love to roguestorm and her galactic core feat. the latter would be cool because we could have a proper scary superhero movie with the brood.
    I would LOOOOOVE the Brood Saga on the bigscreen! It's kinda a possible thing, given the Carol Danvers connection. The MCU has really been enjoying outer space themes. It could happen.

Other than that, my wishlist for MCU Ororo:

Rain goddess origin.

Expansion of her mother's culture, their connections to magic/divinity.

It would be interesting to see them approach how she was orphaned(a plane flying into a building, collapsing it) in this post 9/11 world.

If they do her Cairo part, I want to see EXCELLENT street thief Ororo, not that mess in Apocalypse. I'm talking Tomb Raider level acrobatics, coming down ropes from the ceiling, opening safes with her toes, picking locks with her tongue(I would love to see that vs. Magneto under the volcano story), kind of stuff!

Yes, the vs. Doom/RogueStorm thing!!

The Morlocks and vs. Callisto story done right.

vs. Cyke for leadership of the team in the Danger Room.

The whole depowered/Life Death/Fall of the Mutants story.

The original Genosha story+ X-Tinction Agenda story.

Any sampling from the X-Treme/XSE era.

That's it.