Page 313 of 613 FirstFirst ... 213263303309310311312313314315316317323363413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by franckd View Post
    That is an interesting cover. Storm looks great here. T'Challa and Logan being across from one-another as both have been love-interests, while Shuri and Jean are across from one-another as they are both considered as sisters to Storm is noted.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

doeth mine eyes deceive me? are the xbooks actually acknowledging coates contribution to Ororo's mythos????? gorgeous cover bit time will tell if this is truly what is happening.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    doeth mine eyes deceive me? are the xbooks actually acknowledging coates contribution to Ororo's mythos????? gorgeous cover bit time will tell if this is truly what is happening.
    with vita´s writting too, we sorta won uh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    has vita confirmed they are writing this? I thought it was Duggan?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Wait Vita is writing this?? I’m nervous. I don’t know Vita’s writing style or work.

I hope Vita knows what’s going on with Storm in BP

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Well, it was a cute Fight. And she did her best LOL.
    Yeah lol. I was hoping for a more expanded fight but it was an up hill battle for Ororo, even without Gamora’s mega upgrade. Win or lose I just wanted Storm battle tested against an accomplished combatant, but just based on her superhuman stats (40-50 tonner alreay) pre-upgrade Ororo would be paste.
    Be the change you wish to see in the world.

also with this cover I'm curious as to tchallas interaction with Logan. thought logan and ororo had a flying with Jean being back and ororo being with tchalla I wonder would there be any drama because of that. I most certainly hope not.

There better be at least one awkward interaction between Logan and T'Challa. Or maybe the two of them consoling one another and talking about how Ororo was the one that got away.

BANNED

they posted this cover and description on their own personall twitter, not retweeted so its like an official annoucement, liked comments asking if they were going to write it, yeah they are 95 % surely writting it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    Yeah lol. I was hoping for a more expanded fight but it was an up hill battle for Ororo, even without Gamora’s mega upgrade. Win or lose I just wanted Storm battle tested against an accomplished combatant, but just based on her superhuman stats (40-50 tonner alreay) pre-upgrade Ororo would be paste.
    Yeah, I didn’t like that.....at All. But whatever.

Wait Vita is writing this?? I’m nervous. I don’t know Vita’s writing style or work.

I hope Vita knows what’s going on with Storm in BP
    I'm not sure of their writing either but vita does love them some storm so that is encouraging. what is this talk of her being a queen too is this a reference to what Hodari mentioned in the xmen book:

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That energy signature in the background indicates that Manifold might also make an appearance.
    I wonder why Duggan may not be writing this issue?
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-16-2020 at 09:42 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

I'm not sure of their writing either but vita does love them some storm so that is encouraging. what is this talk of her being a queen too is this a reference to what Hodari mentioned in the xmen book:
    Oh lawrd. Alright Vita I’m watching you

they posted this cover and description on their own personall twitter, not retweeted so its like an official annoucement, liked comments asking if they were going to write it, yeah they are 95 % surely writting it.
    oh very interesting. I wonder does this mean duggan is permanently off the book or if viral is simply guest starring.

Oh lawrd. Alright Vita I’m watching you
    me too. remember vita is allegedly writing that children of the atom book too. sigh