Page 316 of 613 FirstFirst ... 216266306312313314315316317318319320326366416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 9190
    Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lmfao right and we know Tony old af lol
    ancient lol! even when he was saying his last words to Thanos at the back of my head i was hearing Ramonda's line "It Is time"

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    Kyss those ppl spreading this are stretching black don't crack to its limits. That would make Ororo older than Tony Stark lol!
    Lol. I can't.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

But, he did render you powerless Ororo (and, Bobby too if I'm not mistaken) good thing you can fight hand to hand. But, currently I'm confused -- how was it even possible that Forge's nullifier technology was capable of stripping a goddess of Ororo's magnitude of her Divine "Godly" Powers? I mean ever since her ascension to bonified Goddesshood shouldn't Ororo be totally impervious to any and all Earthly technology?

Niffleheim

No, If she becomes impervious then to me it removes the tension to any story told about her. I want the dichotomy of having powers of a Goddess and at the same time being as vulnerable and as weak as a human being.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    No, If she becomes impervious then to me it removes the tension to any story told about her. I want the dichotomy of having powers of a Goddess and at the same time being as vulnerable and as weak as a human being.
    I love that the irony was not lost on you.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I love that the irony was not lost on you.
    unfortunately over 90% of the time it does

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

But, he did render you powerless Ororo (and, Bobby too if I'm not mistaken) good thing you can fight hand to hand. But, currently I'm confused -- how was it even possible that Forge's nullifier technology was capable of stripping a goddess of Ororo's magnitude of her Divine "Godly" Powers? I mean ever since her ascension to bonified Goddesshood shouldn't Ororo be totally impervious to any and all Earthly technology?
    have you been reading black panther? if you have its pretty much been explained there.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

1. indeed. she has written both BP and storm before so that is encouraging she is aware of the development Coates has written.

2. yea hickman did a good job writing the avengers and unless there is some editorial push for this clash between the xmen/avengers

oan I'm wondering how specifically the giant size issue leads to a larger role for ororo. it's clear she will be involved with the x of swords but that doesnt seem that impactful to me. whatever happens it seems she somehow finds a way to beat the virus within her.
    Of course she beats the virus within.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I've gone on about this before but long story short I think that there's been some hostility from the X-Office to Black Panther. I like Ororo (and their first marriage) but I think X-writers and fans dislike T'Challa so you get stuff like the narrative that Wakanda hates mutants. I'd prefer T'Challa with a woman from his own mythos like Monica Lynne or Nakia. Neither will ever be as popular as Storm but I think they're more stable.

Like I said, Wakanda and Krakoa are non-aggressive, but they both have certain goals in conflict. Krakoa wants to dominate the global economy, Wakanda included. T'Challa is an Avenger, which means he won't stand for things like mutant immunity or their support for villains. Wakanda also gained 3 protectorates that rejected the mutant deal. I don't think they'll come to blows just yet but I think the potential for tension is there.
    X editors come and go so who cares what they think?

Storm is a perfect match for T’Challa.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Of course she beats the virus within.
    as it should be

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    X editors come and go so who cares what they think?

Storm is a perfect match for T’Challa.
    she sure indeed is!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Um.... The day Storm needs to go Goddess mode on a third rate warmachine suits the day I'm no longer a fan.
    And beside miss out on that sweet H2h and knife to the face.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Um.... The day Storm needs to go Goddess mode on a third rate warmachine suits the day I'm no longer a fan.
    And beside miss out on that sweet H2h and knife to the face.
    that part too!!! say that again!

You're assume Forge's tech doesn't work on gods.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    You're assume Forge's tech doesn't work on gods.
    I dont think that is the reason though. ororo doesnt seem to have fully accepted the power of divinity yet.

at least when she has spoke with Hodari (I believe is his name).

edit: it was with kojo:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-16-2020 at 09:58 PM.

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I wish Storm would start making more EM fields to protect herself from attacks.

Attachment 98768
    If she gets that powerset they can retroactively tie it to how she survived buried in all that rubble when she was a child but forgot how to use it because of all the trauma.
    Last edited by Tofali; 07-17-2020 at 12:43 AM.