Page 321 of 613 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371421 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 9190

And did you guys check this out:

https://youtu.be/5hL0PPqajkg

It seems like there is a rumour for Storm getting her solo series on Disney+!
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 07-17-2020 at 12:21 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    And did you guys check this out:

https://youtu.be/5hL0PPqajkg

It seems like there is a rumour for Storm getting her solo series on Disney+!
    thanks for sharing. I need it to be released in the theaters.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

if she is related to ororo as a distant ancestor, it be a really good way to bring forth the lore about their magical power, we have allways know but never really shown,

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    if she is related to ororo as a distant ancestor, it be a really good way to bring forth the lore about their magical power, we have allways know but never really shown,
    I think that's what's being set up. We might see Arrako and its mystical lore rolled into what we already know about Storm's connection to Oshtur (an Elder God). Hickman's been digging deep into Marvel's magical landscape. In the FCBD issues we saw what looks to be a Many-Angled One and the heavy Egyptian imagery makes me think Storm might be connected.
    Last edited by chief12d; 07-17-2020 at 02:02 PM.

BANNED

But, we have Ayesha of Balobedu, and Ashake of Egypt for that already.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    I think that's what's being set up. We might see Arrako and its mystical lore rolled into what we already know about Storm's connection to Oshtur (an Elder God). Hickman's been digging deep into Marvel's magical landscape. In the FCBD issues we saw what looks to be a Many-Angled One and the heavy Egyptian imagery makes me think Storm might be connected.
    I'm here for all of this. it's about time ororo played a bigger part of the mu considering her backstory. it's been a LONG TIME coming if in fact this is where Hickman goes.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    But, we have Ayesha of Balobedu, and Ashake of Egypt for that already.
    now we get a new one from arrako that is still alive and ororo can interact with

The only game which barely touched the true power of Storm so far:

The only thing I dislike about this gameplay video is that he chooses the Punk costume, she has it seems other costumes much better.

BANNED

1. Judgment: Finality, an irrevocable change with no going back.
    2. The Four of Wands: In which the First Horsemen of Apocalypse unite for a mysterious ceremony.
    3. The Hanged Man: Apocalypse leads an unusual team of mutants, but one or more must make a sacrifice.
    4. The Eight of Cups: Disillusionment and abandonment, with an enigmatic context.
    5. The Ten of Swords: Which speaks of betrayal, but is accompanied by an image of ten mutants wielding swords.

I wonder if this has anything to do with the Eight of Cups?
    Last edited by Micabe; 07-17-2020 at 03:31 PM.

BANNED

HONESTLY???? I would not be surprised if the Leader of the 4 Horsemen is related to Storm.

BANNED

now we get a new one from arrako that is still alive and ororo can interact with
    All of this fanwank yet we know next to nothing about the upcoming X of Swords story arc.

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    The only game which barely touched the true power of Storm so far:

The only thing I dislike about this gameplay video is that he chooses the Punk costume, she has it seems other costumes much better.
    that gameplay is pretty cool I like how he spamming the ish out of those tornadoes lol

if you squint really hard you may see storm lol

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/731881279456411678/733235438113914940/Page_11.png?width=438&height=619[/g]

1. Judgment: Finality, an irrevocable change with no going back.
    2. The Four of Wands: In which the First Horsemen of Apocalypse unite for a mysterious ceremony.
    3. The Hanged Man: Apocalypse leads an unusual team of mutants, but one or more must make a sacrifice.
    4. The Eight of Cups: Disillusionment and abandonment, with an enigmatic context.
    5. The Ten of Swords: Which speaks of betrayal, but is accompanied by an image of ten mutants wielding swords.

[imgttps://cdn.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/szXUx04Iblr-OFG5n5i1GLD8bnU=/0x0:1913x1180/1320x0/filters:focal(0x0:1913x1180):format(webp):no_upsca le()/cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/19753879/RCO007_1564617656.jpg[/img]I wonder if this has anything to do with the Eight of Cups?
    I wanted to drop these here too:

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    HONESTLY???? I would not be surprised if the Leader of the 4 Horsemen is related to Storm.
    I'm thinking this as well. The features are even the same. Catlike shaped eyes, cheekbone popping for days. I mean, I can be entirely wrong, but I'm seeing either an ancestor or an another alternate magical version.

Or a sibling.