Page 327 of 613 FirstFirst ... 227277317323324325326327328329330331337377427 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vladko92 View Post
    Marvel's Avengers is looking better and better: IGN.

Check the video.

If rumours are true, they are making an X-Men game as well. I do hope it meets the same quality.
    this game looks really good. where are you seeing rumors of an xmen equivalent being msde?????
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this game looks really good. where are you seeing rumors of an xmen equivalent being msde?????
    It was leaked shortly after Marvel's Avengers was announced and the multi-game deal SE made with Marvel. In the rooster is Marvel's Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy and X-Men after that.

If rumours are true, shortly after Marvel's Avengers is released we should receive news for Guardians of the Galaxy, which was confirmed to be in development from inside man a few months ago, when Marvel's Avengers was delayed.

Here it seems there was another leak 4 months ago: Reddit.

And another more official leak: Reddit.

Something definitely is cooking up.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 07-20-2020 at 12:05 PM.

It was leaked shortly after Marvel's Avengers was announced and the multi-game deal SE made with Marvel. In the rooster is Marvel's Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy and X-Men after that.

If rumours are true, shortly after Marvel's Avengers is released we should receive news for Guardians of the Galaxy, which was confirmed to be in development from inside man a few months ago, when Marvel's Avengers was delayed.

Here it seems there was another leak 4 months ago: Reddit.

And another more official leak: Reddit.

Something definitely is cooking up.
    omg this is soooooooo exciting! thank you for sharing. I hope the rumors are true. we are long overdue for an xmen game.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Storm was 5'11'', 127lbs, Rogue was 5'8" 120 lbs
    Sorry. That’s what I meant to type.

omg this is soooooooo exciting! thank you for sharing. I hope the rumors are true. we are long overdue for an xmen game.
    Indeed it is.

do we want to see her back with the avengers?

BANNED

that's wat that other user said but how is anyone to know that based upon the screenshot provided and I dont have Instagram
    Did you watch the video he posted?

Quote Originally Posted by Sin Nick View Post
    Thanks! My ratings was based on the descriptions Marvel gave and a 7 in the energy department were reserved for cosmic beings like Galactus and the like. Storm's powerful, but is she really cosmic level? As for her durability, I took other characters into consideration too. Say if I gave Storm a 3 in durability, then I'd have to up Wolverine's to a 6(I have him at a 5). These are just personal opinions I have tho... just fanboy stuff lol.
    Thor has a 7. And that because he can summon a God Blast. Storm can do a Godblast. It’s only fair that she gets a 7 too. Is Storm cosmic Level? That’s Debatable. Based on her HIGH END I can easily say yes. When it comes to durability I think we have to remember the damage that Storm has walked away from.
    For Example: How many Regular Humans do you know can walk away from getting slammed 15ft in the air?

BANNED

I remember seeing an earlier Preview for this when it was initially announced. I didn’t see Storm. But if she’s in it?? I hope they know how to use her.

But this could be Click Bait.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-20-2020 at 12:42 PM.

Actually, I do want to see her in The Avengers, team. Let's be honest, Storm is powerful enough to be part of Earth Mightiest Heroes, if she gets into the Avengers Team, this means that she will make an appearance in upcoming animations for the Avengers if her stay prolongs. The more teams she shares, the better, the higher the chance to see her, outside the comics. Including in gams.

Furthermore, she will get the chance to get her stats properly adjusted and raised, if she becomes part of the team since it seems like they do keep their stats updated. And she will finally meet with Thor, I do hope this time they make her justice and don't put Thor before her.

Only if the writer has an actual story arc planned for her that only works when she's a part of that team. Otherwise she can stay on the X-Men or (god-forbid) get her own comic.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Did you watch the video he posted?

Thor has a 7. And that because he can summon a God Blast. Storm can do a Godblast. It’s only fair that she gets a 7 too. Is Storm cosmic Level? That’s Debatable. Based on her HIGH END I can easily say yes. When it comes to durability I think we have to remember the damage that Storm has walked away from.
    For Example: How many Regular Humans do you know can walk away from getting slammed 15ft in the air?
    all I saw was a screenshot was there also a video?

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I remember seeing an earlier Preview for this when it was initially announced. I didn’t see Storm. But if she’s in it?? I hope they know how to use her.

But this could be Click Bait.
    I'm thinking its cover bait too.

Actually, I do want to see her in The Avengers, team. Let's be honest, Storm is powerful enough to be part of Earth Mightiest Heroes, if she gets into the Avengers Team, this means that she will make an appearance in upcoming animations for the Avengers if her stay prolongs. The more teams she shares, the better, the higher the chance to see her, outside the comics. Including in gams.

Furthermore, she will get the chance to get her stats properly adjusted and raised, if she becomes part of the team since it seems like they do keep their stats updated. And she will finally meet with Thor, I do hope this time they make her justice and don't put Thor before her.
    I agree to all of this. being an avenger if done properly would allow her to flex her muscles a lot more because the threats tend to be larger than those usually experienced by the xmen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Only if the writer has an actual story arc planned for her that only works when she's a part of that team. Otherwise she can stay on the X-Men or (god-forbid) get her own comic.
    lol why wouldnt you want her to get her own comic?
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-20-2020 at 01:25 PM.

I agree to all of this. being an avenger if done properly would allow her to flex her muscles a lot more because the threats tend to be larger than those usually experienced by the xmen.
    I completely agree with you, the threats the Avengers's face is usually on a much greater scale. Even though the Phoenix Saga brought the X-Men up to Galactic threat, which shortly after that switched to the Avengers's team. Kinda, annoying since the X-Men were meant to face the Galactic Threats, it seems like New X-Men series is filling the holes on that front. I just wish she joined on a Galactic Mission so we can see her true powers out in the space.

I completely agree with you, the threats the Avengers's face is usually on a much greater scale. Even though the Phoenix Saga brought the X-Men up to Galactic threat, which shortly after that switched to the Avengers' team. Kinda, annoying since the X-Men were meant to face the Galactic Threats, it seems like New X-Men series is filling the holes on that front. I just wish she joined on a Galactic Mission so we can see her true powers out in the space.
    that is a good point and observation. the Phoenix was associated with the xmen and now it seems to be mainly an avengers thing. and yes to the galactic mission. the biggest concern I have there is the knowledge of her abilities. her powers in doscd is when she should be at her most power as she has access to so many energies. however if you have writers unaware of her powers you get things like this:

conversely we got this gem from coates when she was in space:

if we can get some coates like writing I would totally be down for a slave adventure.

that is a good point and observation. the Phoenix was associated with the xmen and now it seems to be mainly an avengers thing. and yes to the galactic mission. the biggest concern I have there is the knowledge of her abilities. her powers in doscd is when she should be at her most power as she has access to so many energies. however if you have writers unaware of her powers you get things like this:

if we can get some coates like writing I would totally be down for a slave adventure.
    Just sharing this here bc it needs to be said. https://mobile.twitter.com/Claremont...77357184176139
    For all your Rogue needs, give us a visit!
    https://www.facebook.com/BringBackBrawlinRogueSugah

The first part is just laughable she can do so much with that energy inside that reactor... like seriously... its energy if there is somebody out there who could control it, that would be Storm.

Second Screenshot (SS), catches more on her powers. Let's hope if she joins the Avengers, whoever the writer is (Hickman I hope or Claremont), she will be treated with just.