Page 33 of 613 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133533 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I need more moments that talk to ororos power like this.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    With all the resurrected Mutants and new ones. It would be a great move isto make her lead her own team of XMen relatively new faces or old forgotten ones.

That way we get to see Storm and new character get development like and new angle . like second genesis lead by Storm
    this would be nice.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this would be nice.
    That XFactor line up is an example of said team. Kinda wish she was leading that cast as her team.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    That XFactor line up is an example of said team. Kinda wish she was leading that cast as her team.
    this is actually my favorite lineup! I so wish storm was leading the cast. you know reading the book it doesnt feel like there is actually a leader per say.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Is Storm about to get kicked again? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

Is Storm about to get kicked again? LOL
    What in the name of Grace Jones is going on here?
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Sorry it even had to be said but damn did it have to be said. What a sham of an article. Jordan D. White is a middle aged, Kitty Pryde fetishist and he needs to be replaced by someone with some bloody sense ASAP. C02BB7B3-634D-44EB-8AED-E62AC32830BC.jpg

Even more sorry that my first post here in a while had to be a negative one! Missed you guys but I’ve been following along and interacting with some of you peeps on X-twitter. The job’s been grinding me lately since my role change so it’s hard to take proper time to do due diligence to the discourse around here and reply to everything I’d want to. Off today for MLK so I’m enjoying the holiday by catching up with all the Storm thread tea! Happy MLK day everybody!!! A leader that Storm herself would’ve looked up to and respected very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Sorry it even had to be said but damn did it have to be said. What a sham of an article. Jordan D. White is a middle aged, Kitty Pryde fetishist and he needs to be replaced by someone with some bloody sense ASAP. C02BB7B3-634D-44EB-8AED-E62AC32830BC.jpg
    Lemme go follow cause you spilled
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

He was giving his personal preference...Scott. Because that is what he was asked by the interviewer.
    Then he answered questions from readers who (going by the questions chosen) did not specifically reference Storm at all.
    So...what did you really expect?
    And...given the reaction, chances are, any answer he gave pertaining to Storm specifically would have been met with the same single-minded vitriol...because it is never right and never enough.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Actions speak much louder than words so even if she was referenced I wouldnt have cared until we saw a title with her in the front and center.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    What in the name of Grace Jones is going on here?
    LOL. I actually like the picture.

BANNED

it would be for april right?

I would have been more shocked if they actually said something.

Even more sorry that my first post here in a while had to be a negative one! Missed you guys but I’ve been following along and interacting with some of you peeps on X-twitter. The job’s been grinding me lately since my role change so it’s hard to take proper time to do due diligence to the discourse around here and reply to everything I’d want to. Off today for MLK so I’m enjoying the holiday by catching up with all the Storm thread tea! Happy MLK day everybody!!! A leader that Storm herself would’ve looked up to and respected very much.
    Happy MLK Day.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 01-20-2020 at 10:36 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    Actions speak much louder than words so even if she was referenced I wouldnt have cared until we saw a title with her in the front and center.
    She was clearly referenced in that answer and panel related to balancing new leaders and past leaders who chose to step down/away from that role and how emotional the fans can be about it.
    And...
    He did say in response to a question about Nightcrawler, that when people think of X-men Leaders...there's Scott and Storm...characters who have strong convictions and leader-ship qualities that other characters decidedly look to.

Nothing egregious, nefarious or even insulting...It was a decent XMM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

OHHH so much truth that AIPT gonna block him LOL