Page 342 of 613 FirstFirst ... 242292332338339340341342343344345346352392442 ... LastLast
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 9190

You know with all the conversation about Ashake what i do find interesting is her bone cards. The X of Swords thread had a link and under her cards it descrbes each one and the last one says:

Swords: Swords mark a loyalty to Ma'at, gray goddess of balance and order.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Ashak...an)_(Earth-616)
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    yeah but it doesnt really make sense for a sensual dance of seduction and of "death" to happen after the statis issue that has the "face your foe" line, so a duel betwen the two sides, ororo is already a sword bearer for krakoa, whats the point if shes already part of their side?
    maybe shes an secret agent of arrakoa after being brainwashed while tricking the xmen into believing she is still on their side?

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    He said he likes JEAN the most. If he had to choose.

I’m just stirring the pot LOL

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    You know with all the conversation about Ashake what i do find interesting is her bone cards. The X of Swords thread had a link and under her cards it descrbes each one and the last one says:

Swords: Swords mark a loyalty to Ma'at, gray goddess of balance and order.
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Ashak...an)_(Earth-616)
    yes I saw she had created her own version of "tarot cards". there is just so much I'm seeing connectiong storm i dont think these hints can be ignored.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Finally, my account is settled! And here is an Art from me guys! Don't judge too hard, it has been more than a decade since I drew, so yea!

And a link to the full art resolution just in case: click here!

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Finally, my account is settled! And here is an Art from me guys! Don't judge too hard, it has been more than a decade since I drew, so yea!

And a link to the full art resolution just in case: click here!
    that's cute my friend thank you for sharing!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that's cute my friend thank you for sharing!!
    Yeah, I added final adjustments and thickness on the few of the lines, since they were unbalanced. Here the new art:

Storm 3.jpg

And full resolution here!

I allow someone to colour it, whoever wants and is good with it!

BANNED

LOL it’s what he said, but I likes to stir the pot. :-)

Astonishing Member

maybe shes an secret agent of arrakoa after being brainwashed while tricking the xmen into believing she is still on their side?

yes I saw she had created her own version of "tarot cards". there is just so much I'm seeing connectiong storm i dont think these hints can be ignored.
    And I know this is probably wrong, but I can't help but feel the MCU might be involved in this. Due to the Fox films we've already seen street urchin Storm and teacher/conventional hero Storm. Disney loves to do alternative takes on characters that audiences have already seen, which is why we're getting a 16 y/o Spider-Man that's a protegee of Iron Man.

The MCU would be smart to focus on the mythic aspects of her character and go all in on walkabouts, ancestral bloodlines, and rural Africa. This event could be a goldmine for Storm lore in the films, maybe even plot lines. Or at the very least it could get the ball rolling.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    And I know this is probably wrong, but I can't help but feel the MCU might be involved in this. Due to the Fox films we've already seen street urchin Storm and teacher/conventional hero Storm. Disney loves to do alternative takes on characters that audiences have already seen, which is why we're getting a 16 y/o Spider-Man that's a protegee of Iron Man.

The MCU would be smart to focus on the mythic aspects of her character and go all in on walkabouts, ancestral bloodlines, and rural Africa. This event could be a goldmine for Storm lore in the films, maybe even plot lines. Or at the very least it could get the ball rolling.
    VERY INTERESTING.

That sounds like a good possibility. I’d love for that to happen.

An ancestor, perhaps..

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Yeah, I added final adjustments and thickness on the few of the lines, since they were unbalanced. Here the new art:

Storm 3.jpg

And full resolution here!

I allow someone to colour it, whoever wants and is good with it!

you should give the coloring a go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    LOL it’s what he said, but I likes to stir the pot. :-)
    I know but i still dont know her.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post

I would be all in for that approach. she needs to be distinguishable from thor and foing that route would definitely be a way to do that. we've never seen her worshipped on the plains of Africa so if mcu were to be so bold I would love it.

you should give the coloring a go!!!

I know but i still dont know her.

I would be all in for that approach. she needs to be distinguishable from thor and foing that route would definitely be a way to do that. we've never seen her worshipped on the plains of Africa so if mcu were to be so bold I would love it.
    Thanks, I will, eventually...

And Storm is already distinguishing from Thor, Thor usually uses his hammer and lightning, while Storm uses all aspects of the weather from breezes all the way to new ice age and flash freezes, Thor does none of that...

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    That hair! I love you!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Storm should never, ever be in "flat" boots...ever again!

Dauterman knows how to draw a woman in heels...and I LOVE him for it.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

So you guys remember when Jordan D. White was asked what to expect from storm in the new future and he said something along the lines of "couple." I really really hope the xoffices are not going to break up Ororo from Tchalla AGAIN! Seriously over that ish.

[https://aiptcomics.com/2020/05/25/x-...ine-interview/
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 07-25-2020 at 12:55 PM.

So you guys remember when Jordan D. White was asked what to expect from storm in the new future and he said something along the lines of "couple." I really really hope the xoffices are not going to break up Ororo from Tchalla AGAIN! Seriously over that ish.
    IF she gets more and he gets more, i'm good. One of my major problems with them appearing in a movie together is that it limits the exposure of black actors. Why not develope kenya for ororo and have a whole new cast of black actors and actresses rather than piggy back off him. If they break up in comics it does bode well for her not appearing in his movie, at least not in a romantic role. ^________^

In other stuff i went down the storm family rabbit hole. INteresting that her ancestory Ayesha who was a queen was also sorcecor supreme for 4000 years. Aside from agamatto has anyone else held the title so long?
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/