Page 349 of 613 FirstFirst ... 249299339345346347348349350351352353359399449 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,235 of 9190
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I LOVE Soniqua Martin-Green.

Bright Lady! She ROCKS her natural hair like a Goddess!!!
    Whoever they choose to play Storm I hope they go against comic book imagery and give the actress a whole range of natural hairstyles...from braids to twists to knots to curls. (I'm quite partial to Janet Jackson's mane for her Unbreakable album 2015.)
    Janet Jackson 04.jpg
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 07-28-2020 at 05:18 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Look here guys: https://twitter.com/MarvelRealm?ref_...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

A new game announced for mobile devices, RPG one. They do show Storm in one of the showcases and she is blue! I was wondering if this has something to do with the plans for her in her upcoming solo!

Attachment 99195 Attachment 99196

EDIT: I found out that this is actually Storm as Champion of Apocalypse, explains the blue skin.
    This looks like a recycle of the version from contest of champions. It is a bit more powerful than their original Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I can't wait to circle back and discuss everything that happens after this event is over. that other article had some really good information within it too thank you!
    Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by sugarfree View Post
    This looks like a recycle of the version from contest of champions. It is a bit more powerful than their original Storm.
    Indeed, but it is RPG, which, I hope, means that it will not be pay to win... and it will be a good storyline to tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post

Whoever they choose to play Storm I hope they go against comic book imagery and give the actress a whole range of natural hairstyles...from braids to twists to knots to curls. (I'm quite partial to Janet Jackson's mane for her Unbreakable album 2015.)
    Janet Jackson 04.jpg
    Oh yes Gawd! My fave Queen Janet! I love that album and I went to that amazing tour back in 2015. Janet always comes through with the hair. She always looks good with big hair. Ugh now i'm getting annoyed that she passed on being Storm in the first place lol

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Oh yes Gawd! My fave Queen Janet! I love that album and I went to that amazing tour back in 2015. Janet always comes through with the hair. She always looks good with big hair. Ugh now i'm getting annoyed that she passed on being Storm in the first place lol
    Like the true Goddess she is!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Chile the hate Miss Ro receives from people not affiliated with Marvel is one thing but to see her being hated on by creators at Marvel is a complete different thing and very disheartening to see. SMH.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post

Janet Jackson 04.jpg
    Seeing storm with a big white Afro would be something

Quote Originally Posted by Weathergodsson View Post
    Seeing storm with a big white Afro would be something
    4682CB24-55A7-4732-83F1-841F1A9499D5.jpg this but all white would be exotic and regal.

4682CB24-55A7-4732-83F1-841F1A9499D5.jpg this but all white would be exotic and regal.
    that would be gorgeous.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

OMGoddess! Yes, please!!!

ororo made a brief appearance in xfactor which was really good BTW. great job Leah!!

ororo made a brief appearance in xfactor which was really good BTW. great job Leah!!
    Can u post it?

Ikr screams African goddess

Can u post it?
    I meant the issue was really good not ororo herself lol . all she said was Lorna bring the home lol. but if you still want to see let me know.

BANNED

Can u post it?