Page 351 of 613 FirstFirst ... 251301341347348349350351352353354355361401451 ... LastLast
Results 5,251 to 5,265 of 9190

how about storm and exodus as a couple

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    Exodus has such thin characterization in the mainstream books; he comes off as one note: religious zealot. That said, if he were to abandon Magneto as his divinity, and kneel before the Goddess instead, it could be interesting I guess. He was much more interesting in AoA, but overall, I don't think they would make for a good couple.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

I was wondering if someone knew how her current costume is called exactly? It is not Modern, and it is not Marvel Now, since they are other costumes from previous issues. How is this one called? Dawn of X? House of X? All New Marvel?

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I was wondering if someone knew how her current costume is called exactly? It is not Modern, and it is not Marvel Now, since they are other costumes from previous issues. How is this one called? Dawn of X? House of X? All New Marvel?
    Debuted during X-Men Red so..... her X-Men Red costume? I feel like just calling it "RED" is...misleading? Her Asrar costume? Crediting the artist?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

nah. I think exodus would much rather be with magneto than ororo.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

If they did? It’ll be a Toxic Relationship.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I just call it her XMR costume. Just as I've said of her Outback costume and her XXM costume. Her original is always the Classic costume followed by her Punk costume, of course.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    If they did? It’ll be a Toxic Relationship.
    absolutely. there are way too many screws loose in that man's head.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Yeah I can’t imagine Ororo ever being attracted to him in the slightest, there is nothing charming about him. Exodus simping for the goddess I could see happening though.
    Last edited by Dipter; 07-31-2020 at 01:22 PM.

I vote no relationship. As a goddess now hopefully that comes with immortality so why tie yourself to one person forever. I can easily see Storm as being the type to have many great moments of romance with people but like the weather she is always changing.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Yeah I can’t imagine Ororo ever being attracted to him in the slightest, there is nothing charming about him. Exodus simping for the goddess I could see happening though.
    yes agreed to all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I vote no relationship. As a goddess now hopefully that comes with immortality so why tie yourself to one person forever. I can easily see Storm as being the type to have many great moments of romance with people but like the weather she is always changing.
    though I don't agree your post put me in the mind of this:

Which issue and run is that from again, Butterfly?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormultt Divine View Post
    Which issue and run is that from again, Butterfly?
    my bad I need to do better about citing issues. its xmen (91) issue 98.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yes agreed to all of this.

though I don't agree your post put me in the mind of this:

I just don't think most long term relationships offer much in comics. i mean some nice tension here and there but not everyone needs a reed or sue. I think on her goddess journey storm would end up shedding a lot of "normal" views.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I just don't think most long term relationships offer much in comics. i mean some nice tension here and there but not everyone needs a reed or sue. I think on her goddess journey storm would end up shedding a lot of "normal" views.
    normal views such as what?