Page 372 of 613 FirstFirst ... 272322362368369370371372373374375376382422472 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Indeed she did, but I think it was aimed more for the giggles than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    That was hilarious. All the facist stuff was a little over the top though especially since deadpool knows what mutants have gone through but i was able to chalk it up to he is just hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it was just a funny cute issue. that shark was adorable. it was funny too him calling them fascist as he proclaims to be king of Staten lol. just a mess.
    Ok, now y’all laugh now.

Won’t be funny anymore until you find yourselves arguing and debating with Haters and Lowballers making statements and using that Baby Shark scan and other lame scans to prove their point.

Funny or Not this will be used against her. Just wait. You’ll see.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-05-2020 at 05:04 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Ok, now y’all laugh now.

Won’t be funny anymore until you find yourselves arguing and debating with Haters and Lowballers making statements and using that Baby Shark scan and other lame scans to prove their point.

I will just ignore the haters. regardless of that shark they will still show her getting tasered by war machine, etc. yea it was a lowballing moment but let's be real. after he was zapped by her lightning he should have been done do it wasn't an issue I would ever take seriously. it is odd though seeing an omega mutant taken out by a shark.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

I will just ignore the haters. regardless of that shark they will still show her getting tasered by war machine, etc. yea it was a lowballing moment but let's be real. after he was zapped by her lightning he should have been done do it wasn't an issue I would ever take seriously. it is odd though seeing an omega mutant taken out by a shark.
    There are a lot of low showings of Storm that’s shouldn’t be taken seriously. For Example Spider-Man punching Storm in the Face which has become a Meme now.

You wanna be real? Ok. How many times have you tried to ignore the War-Machine taser scan? And still find yourself trying to counter it. You have to remember people will believe anything especially if they already don’t like the character.

Ok, now y’all laugh now.

Not I. I don't do none of that vs. stuff or arguing. the only place i converse about storm for the most part is the storm thread and that's because i assume the people here actually want to get to understand storm or enjoy her on some level but once i read a person as just wanting to be adversarial or a hater in disguise i move on. not that serious for me, unless marvel wants to send me a check. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Not I. I don't do none of that vs. stuff or arguing. the only place i converse about storm for the most part is the storm thread and that's because i assume the people here actually want to get to understand storm or enjoy her on some level but once i read a person as just wanting to be adversarial or a hater in disguise i move on. not that serious for me, unless marvel wants to send me a check. lol
    Lol ok we’ll see about that.

Lol ok we’ll see about that.
    you can check my history since 2014 not once, never gonna. you know how much work it is to go look for those scans. naw. i'm sure butterfly still waiting for them mutant metabolism recepits but i haven't had a desire to backlog read. LOL
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

you can check my history since 2014 not once, never gonna. you know how much work it is to go look for those scans. naw. i'm sure butterfly still waiting for them mutant metabolism recepits but i haven't had a desire to backlog read. LOL
    You don’t need to be in a vs thread for such topic like this to allow people to lowball. It can be anywhere.

You don’t need to be in a vs thread such topic like this for people to lowball. It can anywhere that’s why I said we’ll see.
    And i shall sit back and let butteflykyss and ya'll doing while screaming in my head " YAAAAAAASS, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS you can drag them now Porsha, uh ya'll." lol. then i will just draw a sketch of Storm beating them and move on. like i did medusa. the power of art.

speaking of was going through old stuff and not sure if i ever shared this.

Last edited by jwatson; 08-05-2020 at 06:02 PM.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

or my covid-19 quarantine wall of art. covidwall.jpg
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

this all of this! I wish I had learned this lesson years ago. fact of the matter people who don't like her, and that include some mods on the more popular comic sites, will always lowball her despite canon and it serves no purpose to have those discussions with said persons. we know the truth and there is in no reality she would be taken out by a baby shark.

There are a lot of low showings of Storm that’s shouldn’t be taken seriously. For Example Spider-Man punching Storm in the Face which has become a Meme now.

You wanna be real? Ok. How many times have you tried to ignore the War-Machine taser scan? And still find yourself trying to counter it. You have to remember people will believe anything especially if they already don’t like the character.
    I say this respectfully but f#ck those people. they are irrelevant. lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

haha and slightly off topic and yes i'm a little buzz so understand if it gets deleted but you guys have no idea how drunk i had to be to do this commission. lol

justinbieber.jpg

and since it's all ready off topic. i did characterures of my employees as a thank you a few years ago. they all loved them.

employees.jpg
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Fantastic Member

Ok, now y’all laugh now.

oh yes i was having this problem in a debate in the CV, a guy was trying to prove that Storm was a slow Glass Cannon referring to things like the cake hit her at the face or when she got punched by Spider-man, theses trolls uses all situations possible to lowball Ororo.

It was kind of weird seeing Storm name written in Krakoan at the end of Giant size fantomex. At least i think it said Storm most the letters match up i know what the ST the O and the M look like. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

I like how Storm has been built up to be important. I thought only GS Jean and Emma would lead into her GS issue but now we know that Fantomex and Nightcrawler do too. Its possible that stuff in Magneto's issue was also set up for her. This really could have been a mini

this all of this! I wish I had learned this lesson years ago. fact of the matter people who don't like her, and that include some mods on the more popular comic sites, will always lowball her despite canon and it serves no purpose to have those discussions with said persons. we know the truth and there is in no reality she would be taken out by a baby shark.

I say this respectfully but f#ck those people. they are irrelevant. lol
    Hey, yo, I've seen ya arguing over cbr and comicvine, we are all rooting for you and having our backs on Storm. I do join from time to time, to some of those fights, because I get really frustrated and angry, when people depower her or make her look weak or claim her to be one. And I am like... are you for real?!

Good to see that someone holds all those scans for me, if I have to seek someone to defend her!