Page 375 of 613 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

Storm (2014)
    I was going to post this but because she was being amped I didn't. However, I would imagine as an omega mutant should would be able to do this on her on.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

So today is my birthday and my husband is celebrating by (FINALLY) painting me a Storm picture for our rec-room. I gave him this pic as an inspiration of kind of what I want. He wants more examples with the same energy. I am a lawyer so I have no idea what that means in art speak. lol The other pics I gave him he said had a different vibe. Help Storm lovers! Can you make any recommendations?

Storm Legion Quest.jpg

Niffleheim

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Storm Serving LEWKS continued...

Date night with her GAL Yukio at Limelight in NYC! And able to make a costume change while fending a Phalanx attack!

But to be fair, its more likely that Madureira was working off the outfit she was shown wearing as she departed Salem Center to head into the City in the previous issue by John Romita Jr. OF COURSE she changed at the club because it was snowing outside and she might have gotten tired of the ensemble by the time she touched down in Chelsea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post
    So today is my birthday and my husband is celebrating by (FINALLY) painting me a Storm picture for our rec-room. I gave him this pic as an inspiration of kind of what I want. He wants more examples with the same energy. I am a lawyer so I have no idea what that means in art speak. lol The other pics I gave him he said had a different vibe. Help Storm lovers! Can you make any recommendations?

Storm Legion Quest.jpg
    Try looking at Scott Lobdell's X-Men run

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I was going to post this but because she was being amped I didn't. However, I would imagine as an omega mutant should would be able to do this on her on.
    Nevertheless, being amped notwithstanding -- it was an absolutely awesome power stunt! It reminded me of the time Jean Grey blew off the hand of "Arishem the Judge", while being amped by the psionic energies of the Beginagains, Chosen and Rejects during the "Judgement War" arc in X-Factor #50 and fed it to Scott because she feared of going Dark Phoenix again.
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-06-2020 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormrocks View Post

Storm Legion Quest.jpg
    Happy Birthday. Aww this touches me deeply because when i was 12 my older brother wanted me to draw a mural on his wall in the attic and i drew this exact picture. He loved it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I never thought about it before but if storm can tap into psionic flesh what prevents her from tapping into the psionic energy telepaths produce to empower herself.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Mmm, I asked a friend of mine to cut a background from an image, I was about to find one, but then they did it themselves and found the perfect one, and made an awesome job, leaving the background transparent, so here we are, sharing it with you guys!

Storm_Render-75.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Storm Serving LEWKS continued...
    I always loved how that extra-ass ensemble got into a few eps of the animated series!

Once in the ep. Courage

vlcsnap-2020-08-06-18h09m10s973.jpgvlcsnap-2020-08-06-18h10m08s028.jpgvlcsnap-2020-08-06-18h10m26s742.jpg
    Last edited by superjosh; 08-06-2020 at 06:18 PM.

Yep, love the green outfit. It was cool. I just wish they could remake TAS with better animation in full HD, 4K, that would be cool.

Does, anyone knows, how many issues GS: Storm will have?

Just one issue
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I never thought about it before but if storm can tap into psionic flesh what prevents her from tapping into the psionic energy telepaths produce to empower herself.
    See I never thought she was amped in that instance.

Because there were so many Psionic Flesh monsters over the Globe. I believed Storm couldn’t tag them all at once. So her tapping into whatever that dude’s name.(Kenshi?) Gave Storm the knowledge to pin point where these flesh monsters where.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    See I never thought she was amped in that instance.

Because there were so many Psionic Flesh monsters over the Globe. I believed Storm couldn’t tag them all at once. So her tapping into whatever that dude’s name.(Kenshi?) Gave Storm the knowledge to pin point where these flesh monsters where.
    she was amped she even states what kenji was doing to her and the power it gave her almost made her mind explode.

its why I would never use it in showcasing her powers.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she was amped she even states what kenji was doing to her and the power it gave her almost made her mind explode.

its why I would never use it in showcasing her powers.
    Hmm Interesting. Ok, then.

I can easily make a case and claim she wasn’t. But I’ll leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Hmm Interesting. Ok, then.

I can easily make a case and claim she wasn’t. But I’ll leave it at that.
    yea but I will say that this is additional proof she can manipulate earth akin to when she made an earthquake in bp.