Page 379 of 464 FirstFirst ... 279329369375376377378379380381382383389429 ... LastLast
Results 5,671 to 5,685 of 6960
  1. #5671
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I see that TAS series are in the work:

    I don't know what that is but that's not MY x-men tas. Soon as I saw high jackman I stopped that video with the quickness.i really hate all this video "news" culture. Like dang y'all too damn lazy to write anymore no one wants to hear ya'll heaving breathing trying to sound excited on news that's just speculation. It's quicker to read an article. If there is one thing I hope dies a painful death on the internet it is video "news".

    Like let's be real can you imagine hugh jackman doing wolverine voice over talking about. " Thiiiiis ones for you morrrrph" or omg even worse imagine halle trying to match the original energy. " Quench your thirst with raaaaaaiiiin." That's a hard no fam.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  2. #5672
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    nope never!!!

    Who are you again? Right, stay in the back.

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't know what that is but that's not MY x-men tas. Soon as I saw high jackman I stopped that video with the quickness.i really hate all this video "news" culture. Like dang y'all too damn lazy to write anymore no one wants to hear ya'll heaving breathing trying to sound excited on news that's just speculation. It's quicker to read an article. If there is one thing I hope dies a painful death on the internet it is video "news".

    Like let's be real can you imagine hugh jackman doing wolverine voice over talking about. " Thiiiiis ones for you morrrrph" or omg even worse imagine halle trying to match the original energy. " Quench your thirst with raaaaaaiiiin." That's a hard no fam.
    That guys videos you take with a grain of salt. It just sounds like a bunch of Assumptions and Guessing.

  3. #5673
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I see that TAS series are in the work:

    thnks boo. I would much prefer a new xmen cartoon but something is better than nothing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  4. #5674
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    thnks boo. I would much prefer a new xmen cartoon but something is better than nothing.
    Bite your tongue we don't want to end up with stom as a babysitter in it. I want them to go where x-men 92 was going storm was everything. I rather all of them be adults then see storm babysitting people who were initially older than her. Think of the stories we could have gotten with a teen storm. Why I will never watch evolution on disney + or wolverine in the x-men. I'm a petty bitch sometimes. Done researched tas twice though.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  5. #5675
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Who are you again? Right, stay in the back.



    That guys videos you take with a grain of salt. It just sounds like a bunch of Assumptions and Guessing.
    Literally as soon as I saw jackman I hit the x. But I appreciate the link though. Lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  6. #5676
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    California,Sacramento
    Posts
    5,991

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Literally as soon as I saw jackman I hit the x. But I appreciate the link though. Lol
    I didn’t send the link someone else did.

    But Yeah, I like to hear his thoughts. But at the same time none of what he says are actually confirmed. He’s just going off what is already confirmed and making assumptions about them. LOL.

  7. #5677
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I didn’t send the link someone else did.

    But Yeah, I like to hear his thoughts. But at the same time none of what he says are actually confirmed. He’s just going off what is already confirmed and making assumptions about them. LOL.
    Yeah I know.

    I hate how the creators try to get all click bait with their titles like they know something.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  8. #5678
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Bite your tongue we don't want to end up with stom as a babysitter in it. I want them to go where x-men 92 was going storm was everything. I rather all of them be adults then see storm babysitting people who were initially older than her. Think of the stories we could have gotten with a teen storm. Why I will never watch evolution on disney + or wolverine in the x-men. I'm a petty bitch sometimes. Done researched tas twice though.
    I read an article where if this was redone the cartoon would start where it left off. so that is why we wouldn't get Evo. wolverine and the x-men was trash too so I would hope it wouldn't go down that route.


    https://comicbook.com/tv-shows//news...larry-houston/
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  9. #5679
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    4,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I read an article where if this was redone the cartoon would start where it left off. so that is why we wouldn't get Evo. wolverine and the x-men was trash too so I would hope it wouldn't go down that route.


    https://comicbook.com/tv-shows//news...larry-houston/
    *crosses fingers* now this is the type of links i love. I have disney+ and i won't watch either of those cartoons or any of the xmen movies and they basically "free" since i have it but i won't waste my time on it. Nope. It's TAS or TAS like or nothing for me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  10. #5680
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    California
    Posts
    189

    Default

    Right now on twitter hashtag #My5XMen is trending and to no surprise our queen is on almost everyone's tweet. You can choose your top 5 X-Men from any era. Join in the fun y'all! https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...20418029342721

  11. #5681
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    *crosses fingers* now this is the type of links i love. I have disney+ and i won't watch either of those cartoons or any of the xmen movies and they basically "free" since i have it but i won't waste my time on it. Nope. It's TAS or TAS like or nothing for me.
    yea i refuse to watch any of those x-men shows/movies as well. I dont blame you one bit.

    Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Right now on twitter hashtag #My5XMen is trending and to no surprise our queen is on almost everyone's tweet. You can choose your top 5 X-Men from any era. Join in the fun y'all! https://twitter.com/GailSimone/statu...20418029342721
    now just imagine if marvel would truly invest in the character?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  12. #5682
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I was going to post this but because she was being amped I didn't. However, I would imagine as an omega mutant should would be able to do this on her on.

    I wouldn't call it an amp in my opinion. She was using her source of power the electromagnetic field but using more of it than usual.

  13. #5683
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    I wouldn't call it an amp in my opinion. She was using her source of power the electromagnetic field but using more of it than usual.
    I thought she was only able to do that feat because of all the psionic energy available when kenji had absorbed everyone?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

  14. #5684
    Astonishing Member Thirteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    2,156

    Default

    Storm serving lewks continued...




    And a very special flashback to the era where Storm would change her costume into fashion with a flash of lightning because UNSTABLE MOLECULES!~

  15. #5685
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    18,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Storm serving lewks continued...




    And a very special flashback to the era where Storm would change her costume into fashion with a flash of lightning because UNSTABLE MOLECULES!~
    yasssssssss for the looks!!!

    I would love for her to transform her clothes using lightning in the hickman era!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •