Page 380 of 613 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

this is probably one of my fwves as she created her clothes from nothing lol

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Elemental (Hair) Appreciation...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yeah I know.

I hate how the creators try to get all click bait with their titles like they know something.
    Oh ok.

Yeah, I got to stop clicking on things that’s click bait.......but I am SO BORED!! Lol. There’s nothing new or anything worth Talking about that we haven’t thoroughly dissect and talked about.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Oh ok.

Yeah, I got to stop clicking on things that’s click bait.......but I am SO BORED!! Lol. There’s nothing new or anything worth Talking about that we haven’t thoroughly dissect and talked about.
    you'll have something to talk about on Wednesday
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I thought she was only able to do that feat because of all the psionic energy available when kenji had absorbed everyone?
    She said if I dig deeper in the source of weather which is the magnetic field and been them to my will. Which led me to believe she was absorbing or manipulating the Earth's energies to more than she usually does

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this is probably one of my fwves as she created her clothes from nothing lol

Just for the record, she is naked here and either removes molecules from Gambit's clothing or some how reshaped air molecules to form a costume.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-10-2020 at 05:32 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Just for the record, she is naked here and either removes molecules from Gambit's clothing or some how reshaped air molecules to form a costume.
    She's using lightning. It could very well be Electron manipulation which can also manipulate matter. Which is also a sub power of electricity manipulation. Storm could really be a matter manipulator if each of the energies she control were truly explored.

i thought of a new topic until Wednesday, who wants to hear it

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Elemental (Hair) Appreciation...

Boom that hulk one is the perfect elemental form especially giving how anubis and baste and co look in certain god forms. I love the white hair with the super dark sin. It works perfectly. You just ended the derbate for me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Y’all really tried way too hard to make that Coates question something it wasn’t lol. The man was a moderator and asked a hypothetical question about billionaires to scope and flesh out AOC’s opinion on the matter, showing no personal regard to any side of the argument as a moderator should, and y’all are over here trying to imply that he was verbally suggesting a march for billionaires rights or something. Like what??¿ Now Coates isn’t my favorite writer by any means, nor do I find him particularly distasteful either so my opinion is informed by no pre-held biases but I can’t for the life of me figure out how some of you didn’t break your whole arm trying to make that reach. Just say he doesn’t write your favorite comic book character well so you’re not cool with him and move on with your day. It’s really that simple. I would love to see the time stamp for that point in the video where Coates ever made a personal based statement that was even remotely pro-billionaire or capitalist. Please, point it out if so because I must’ve missed it and I watched both videos in entirety just to be sure. And you can stomp your feet and say all you want about your opinion but just like the earth being flat and the existence global warming, just because you have an opinion doesn’t mean it holds any validity without facts. So please, provide the receipts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    So please, provide the receipts.
    Sweetie, who are you talking to?

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    Sweetie, who are you talking to?
    It was actually very clear that I was referring to the Coates, Pro-Billionaire, Black for Pay accusations that were made a couple pages back but I’m more than happy to clarify for you.

somebody living in the past. receipts expired lol. really wish i was getting piece of that check some of these people "cashing" themselves outside with. lol

anyway for my fellow x-fans. i think i put about 9 xmen in this, morning chaos warmup.

xchaos2.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    It was actually very clear that I was referring to the Coates, Pro-Billionaire, Black for Pay accusations that were made a couple pages back but I’m more than happy to clarify for you.
    yes, give us exact names, not vague general "y'all" accusations

If by past you mean two whole days ago, then yes I am just now catching up on the thread as I don’t always have time to check in as life happens, etc, etc. I would love to have the amount of spare time some have to be so pressed about comic issues that they have to make up an entire fake narrative about a comic book author just because they have negative opinions about his writing of their character’s book. But in any case I addressed what I read and don’t wish to derail the thread further from a previously discussed issue so that’s fine with me.

You are very talented btw and your art only seems to get better as time goes by. Love the line work and the knack you have for positioning characters in a way that portrays depth and fluidity. Thanks for consistently sharing with us!