Page 384 of 613 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Storm LEWKS continue...

yaassssss!!! keep serving us with face and body!!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    The no-prize explanation of the clothes out of "nowhere" feat there is that Storm is wearing an item of apparel (perhaps intimate) that isn't apparent in those panels. Hey! Theres even earrings to work with.

The manipulation of her costume/clothing's unstable molecules, usually via lightning, was an oft used ability in her early days. It was her version of Superman's telephone booth.

It's listed in her OHTMU entries...
    thanks for this explanation m. it would seem if using the handbook of yesterday long past then she isn't technically manipulating the molecules and only applying electricity which cause the reaction to occur automatically.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    thanks for this explanation m. it would seem if using the handbook of yesterday long past then she isn't technically manipulating the molecules and only applying electricity which cause the reaction to occur automatically.
    Yes, to trigger her uniform. I thought that was common knowledge.

What's in question is her ability to shape her uniform/unstable molecules (maybe air) into different clothing. That can't be pre-programmed.
    RCO006_1469327940.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-11-2020 at 02:09 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Attachment 99615

I feel like some of you would enjoy/own this. Cool tee.
    I'm definitely loving that shirt

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    This is what I was looking for to show storm wasn't as old as people thought she was when she joined the x-men. She was 6 months when they moved and 5 year later her parents died meaning ororo was on her own since 5 years six months. She met charles before she started on her journey at 12 when her powers manifested so even if charles found her a decade later as a goddess storm at most would have been 22 but we know it was less than 10 years.

Also going to ask my fellow storm fans cause I appreciate your support. I have Wednesday and Thursday free so will leave the question open till Wednesday. What should my next storm piece be. Ororo101 has inspired me to level up and impress you all.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-11-2020 at 11:33 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Attachment 99615

I feel like some of you would enjoy/own this. Cool tee.
    And THIS is why ororo is my spirit animal. Lol

UGH! my phone keeps autocorrecting ororo as proto. my phone is a punk#!)@ b)#)$h! May Storm send a bolt of lightning to inject it with the life of common sense.
    Last edited by jwatson; 08-11-2020 at 11:34 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    She's great.
    She's not omnipotent.

She was naked when she did that feat.
    You all are saying she used lightning to change the water droplets into a dark purple swimsuit with metal accessories?

Yeah...
    In my best tas voice. "Winds rise up and blow away any doubt of my powers, thunder deafen the sounds of any who lessen the goddess! Rains quench their thirst for drama. Artic snows cool thy tempers." Lol. I'm just having fun
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Again, it's such an odd ability. What kills me, she is very detailed with it.
    I never saw it as an ability, as part of her honed powerset.
    It's just something she can do by using her lightning to rearrange the unstable molecules of her costume. Any one with electric powers should be able to do the same. An interesting feat...but nothing special. If she was attacked by Electro he could zap her into diapers and a frilly bonnet with ribbons.

But yes...she is always very detailed with the haute-couture reconfigurations to the point where I was like...
    "Dude, you need to stop. It was cute the first couple of times but it's just silly and overdone now, taking up valuable page space." (directed at Claremont).
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

BANNED

Just curious. How Many Females have see Storm naked OTHER than Jean Grey??? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Just curious. How Many Females have see Storm naked OTHER than Jean Grey??? LOL
    Just off the top of my head.
    Kitty
    Rouge
    Psylocke
    Emma.

Spectacular Member

Seeing Ro in the nakey, I wouldn't take my eye off that body for a second. Spill more blood from my nose than roshi, all for the good of research of course...... yes, research

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Just off the top of my head.
    Kitty
    Rouge
    Psylocke
    Emma.
    Yukio and Calisto too.

I loved the early issue where she was swimming naked and then Nightcrawler teleported in the pool and saw her naked. Storm then came out the pool to the entire team without a care in the world. Such a great moment to show how different experiences growing up molded each of the team members.

Y'all want a quick giggle. Go check out this twitter user's account name. Queen Storm's impact knows no boundaries lol
    https://twitter.com/DecodnLyfe

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    I never saw it as an ability, as part of her honed powerset.
    It's just something she can do by using her lightning to rearrange the unstable molecules of her costume. Any one with electric powers should be able to do the same. An interesting feat...but nothing special. If she was attacked by Electro he could zap her into diapers and a frilly bonnet with ribbons.

But yes...she is always very detailed with the haute-couture reconfigurations to the point where I was like...
    "Dude, you need to stop. It was cute the first couple of times but it's just silly and overdone now, taking up valuable page space." (directed at Claremont).
    actually it is quite powerful just not explored
    She's using electron manipulation via lightning to change the unstable molecules of her clothes. She has inorganic matter manipulation to manipulate the unstable molecules of her clothes. She can create any outfit she want. This ability improved to the point she can manipulate matter from the air to create clothes too. She has the power to manipulate inorganic objects..So storm has low level inorganic matter manipulation (shown). She could also has organic matter manipulation. If we look at what she did to Stardust.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Y'all want a quick giggle. Go check out this twitter user's account name. Queen Storm's impact knows no boundaries lol
    https://twitter.com/DecodnLyfe
    Lol his icon face is exactly how mine be when i be looking in this thread sometime. Let me find out we fam. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.