Page 386 of 613 FirstFirst ... 286336376382383384385386387388389390396436486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    i died when I read his name but I can't stand that song lol
    I heard the song was trash and refused to listen.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    she sure did. hydroman:

this whole discussion of humidity reminded me of that one time she used it to fight magneto:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I heard the song was trash and refused to listen.
    you should listen just once because babaaaay Cardio can not rap! Thank God for Meg cause when she hopped on she washed Fraudi on her own track. The video is awesome which was the only way I was able to sit through it.

she sure did. hydroman:

you should listen just once because babaaaay Cardio can not rap! Thank God for Meg cause when she hopped on she washed Fraudi on her own track. The video is awesome which was the only way I was able to sit through it.
    omg you really sound like everyone who I've talked to about it. video is good but song is trash lol. I will try to sit through it but no promises lol

omg you really sound like everyone who I've talked to about it. video is good but song is trash lol. I will try to sit through it but no promises lol
    let me know what you think cause that was the 1st and last time I will ever listen to it. It's so nasty I highly doubt it'll get radio play.

708.jpg

let me know what you think cause that was the 1st and last time I will ever listen to it. It's so nasty I highly doubt it'll get radio play.

708.jpg
    lmfao bish I screaming lolololol

T3 Storm coming to Future Fight. There's also a chance she may get her IvX costume

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    T3 Storm coming to Future Fight. There's also a chance she may get her IvX costume
    where are the receipts boo?

where are the receipts boo?
    She was in the APK as character usable in the new story mode that only allows you to pick T3 or Awakened characters

And with the update that was released last week, data miners found a Storm chest which is likely linked to a Storm event that will come in the mid month patch in the second half of the IvX update. It's not confirmed by Netmarble but there is enough evidence to suggest that there is a 99% change of the T3 happening. The costume is more of wishful thinking but she hasnt had one in a while and with this being IvX themed, it would make sense if she got hers from that story
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-11-2020 at 05:06 PM.

She was in the APK as character usable in the new story mode that only allows you to pick T3 or Awakened characters

And with the update that was released last week, data miners found a Storm chest which is likely linked to a Storm event that will come in the mid month patch in the second half of the IvX update. It's not confirmed by Netmarble but there is enough evidence to suggest that there is a 99% change of the T3 happening. The costume is more of wishful thinking but she hasnt had one in a while and with this being IvX themed, it would make sense if she got hers from that story
    is T3 one of the higher level. If the ranking is 1-5 like the pic shows , it's mediocre for someone of Storm's caliber.

is T3 one of the higher level. If the ranking is 1-5 like the pic shows , it's mediocre for someone of Storm's caliber.
    T3 is the highest level a character can be in the game. The numbers arent rankings. Those are custom team slots. She'll get a huge stat bump which should make her viable for endgame content because right now, she is only useful in one

i died when I read his name but I can't stand that song lol
    Lol I didn't even hear the song I had my computer on mute just by chance. Lol. I was like what song they talking about. Sounds like it's a good thing I missed it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

T3 is the highest level a character can be in the game. The numbers arent rankings. Those are custom team slots. She'll get a huge stat bump which should make her viable for endgame content because right now, she is only useful in one
    awesome! If it's not a console game then I won't be buying it. Looks cool tho

thank you boo for the info

708.jpg
    I wasn't impressed.

Storm was serving a brand new exciting LERK in this week's Marauders and she got herself a new stan - Dolores!