Page 390 of 613 FirstFirst ... 290340380386387388389390391392393394400440490 ... LastLast
Results 5,836 to 5,850 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

just bored:

the baddest...
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I do agree that some of them are acting strange, but I don't see it as a major issue, having in mind that they've all seen the future and they all know what will happen if they continue the old way. I like how things are, right now. They are neither heroes nor villains, they are in the middle with the scales leaning more towards the hero aspect. And I do like the Summers' set up. I think it is befitting for nearly 80 years of history... I am not surprised that Cyclops, Jean and Wolverine are living together with their kids, I see it more like a family. Plus it does put the potential that something more is happening in there, in the intimate aspect which I kinda enjoy since it was hinted plenty of times.

Plus I've always seen Jean, Logan and Scott as a bigger family, besides their love triangle. And it is kinda cool to see them live together with their kids, I wish we had some kind of casual comics showcasing what is going on when they are all together. A day in the Summers' residence.
    I just see it as really OOC after so many years of squabbling for Scott and Logan to suddenly get along so well that they're both okay sleeping with Jean. And if you read X-Factor, Domino dies and suddenly wakes up a happy camper, right in front of Logan, and all the mutants, including the villains get along now. Happy happy joy joy. And then there's a line somewhere talking about the X of Swords crossover talking about fighting for the "soul of Krakoa". Color me a cynic. Have y'all seen the cover for Marauders #14, with Storm dancing with the mysterious cloaked figure? I'm just adding things up in my mind with this Delores thing, and her Giant Sized Issue, and her part in X of Swords...big things are coming down the pike, and I'm trying to figure out what they all mean, since it's been so long since we've had good Storm stories.

There was some cute Summers stuff, I think in X-Men...10 maybe? Yeah, with them down on the Moon "beach". It's something.

Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBeans View Post
    I just see it as really OOC after so many years of squabbling for Scott and Logan to suddenly get along so well that they're both okay sleeping with Jean. And if you read X-Factor, Domino dies and suddenly wakes up a happy camper, right in front of Logan, and all the mutants, including the villains get along now. Happy happy joy joy. And then there's a line somewhere talking about the X of Swords crossover talking about fighting for the "soul of Krakoa". Color me a cynic. Have y'all seen the cover for Marauders #14, with Storm dancing with the mysterious cloaked figure? I'm just adding things up in my mind with this Delores thing, and her Giant Sized Issue, and her part in X of Swords...big things are coming down the pike, and I'm trying to figure out what they all mean, since it's been so long since we've had good Storm stories.

There was some cute Summers stuff, I think in X-Men...10 maybe? Yeah, with them down on the Moon "beach". It's something.
    I saw someone theorized that she dances with "death" in an attempt to save tchalla's life as a result of him recently dying in empyre but i doubt that will be the case. i thought at first she would join the arrakoans but the other cover I posted seemed to indicsted the masked horseman woman and storm are two separate people. I hope we get some good storm moments and stories too. been way too long as it pertains to xbooks.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

So C.B. Cebulski has confirmed black panther books that were left to be released are in fact coming!!! The Hadari Yao heard my prayers!!!!

The goddess showing the vastness of her power as requested.

goddessstorm.jpgd
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    The goddess showing the vastness of her power as requested.

goddessstorm.jpgd
    omg I love love love it boo!!! thank you so much!!!! its gorgeous!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    omg I love love love it boo!!! thank you so much!!!! its gorgeous!!!
    Thanks. Still working on the other one. It's taking longer than i thought since it's three people but i want it to look good.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Serving LEWKS...

"whitehairedcutie...roxstar..hotstuff"

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thanks. Still working on the other one. It's taking longer than i thought since it's three people but i want it to look good.
    take your time boo!!! I really like the one you shared!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    Serving LEWKS...

"whitehairedcutie...roxstar..hotstuff"
    where is the first image from?

BANNED

I’m happy to see X of Swords will prominently feature Storm.

As for Scott and Logan getting together, they’ve been resurrected into a new world and a mutant society. It’s a different situation. Human moralities don’t apply.

More Storm LEWKS

The most ICONIC X-Man of all time!

Quote Originally Posted by misty101 View Post
    More Storm LEWKS

The most ICONIC X-Man of all time!
    yassssssss keep em coming boo!!! I'm so loving for all of this fabulousness!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I’m happy to see X of Swords will prominently feature Storm.

As for Scott and Logan getting together, they’ve been resurrected into a new world and a mutant society. It’s a different situation. Human moralities don’t apply.
    Wouldn't Krakoa providing baseline humans with life saving drugs be deemed "altruism" (I.e., human morality) -- after all the entire baseline population are not bigots.
    Last edited by Micabe; 08-15-2020 at 06:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    where is the first image from?
    FANTASTIC FOUR vs X-MEN #3 by Chris Claremont and Jon Bogdanove.