Page 393 of 613 FirstFirst ... 293343383389390391392393394395396397403443493 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,895 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I played the beta and I dont like it. Its no big loss and it would suck if Storm fans felt compelled to buy this for her when its not good

Hopefully not like this bc it sucks
    you don't like the game play style for the Avengers?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you don't like the game play style for the Avengers?
    Its clunky and not as fluid. The environments are empty and the enemies are boring. There's several different mission types but they all pretty much follow the same format and its kind of repetitive and bland. It feels lifeless. I see this averaging about 5-6 out of 10 and its the Avengers license that will save it. The biggest offense is that its just boring. I dont think it has a good gameplay loop that would have me coming back for more

Its clunky and not as fluid. The environments are empty and the enemies are boring. There's several different mission types but they all pretty much follow the same format and its kind of repetitive and bland. It feels lifeless. I see this averaging about 5-6 out of 10 and its the Avengers license that will save it. The biggest offense is that its just boring. I dont think it has a good gameplay loop that would have me coming back for more
    yea i hare when the format types are the same. that was my biggest issue with mua3. that was perhaps the most inspired xmen related game I've ever played. just tragic.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I played the beta and I dont like it. Its no big loss and it would suck if Storm fans felt compelled to buy this for her when its not good

Hopefully not like this bc it sucks
    See I knew it! Honestly the Avengers as a team never really did it for me. I've always like Hulk solo better and X-Men way better.

BANNED

Thank You.

I will be saving my Money.

Gorgeous. The textured hair and dark skin is sublime. Just as good as the Dauterman cover imo.

its ok. I'm hoping we get a good xmen game similar to this in the future.
    Well let's hope not similar to this one, I hope much more in-depth and life in it. Krakoa as a world-building offers a lot, I just hope they do extremely well with what they are given. So far the Avengers feels indeed lifeless, but I think they will fix that in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    i heard the game is trash anyway and that although Hulk is literally the strongest Avenger in real life, that in the game he is the weakest and people are pissed.
    That is half truth. He is okay in the game, when you gear him up with Power 30 gear, but yeah pretty much he is weak in the game, to balance the other characters. I am kinda disappointed, I expected more, I knew that balancing the characters would be really bad choice and I told them so in one of my feedbacks in the past. All of them attacked me, telling me that this way the game will not be fun, well sorry but now definitely is not fun when everything is balanced. Some heroes are just more powerful than others... and you can't make the stronger heroes weaker just for the weaker heroes. You can do of course the opposite. You can make the weaker heroes much stronger, by being creative just make sure you don't go over the border and make them stronger than the characters who are supposed to be stronger. Their entire design went down the bin the moment they chose to make the stronger heroes, weaker, instead vice verse.

I totally agree with you, even though I think they might fix that, since they do listen to playerbase and feedback. They will most likely fix it, but it will be down the line for at least a few months after release.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    See I knew it! Honestly the Avengers as a team never really did it for me. I've always like Hulk solo better and X-Men way better.
    I absolutely agree, the Avengers has always been a weak team for me and the threats they are facing are big threats but the way they deal with them is just... I don't know, I don't feel it. That why X-Men does it better.

Beautiful art, is that official cover for issue 1 of Storm?

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    Gorgeous. The textured hair and dark skin is sublime. Just as good as the Dauterman cover imo.
    Yes Ms. Bartel definitely knocked it out if the park again!!!! I'm going be buying at least three different copies of this book to get both the original cover, as well as Alex Ross and Jen Bartel's covers!

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Well let's hope not similar to this one, I hope much more in-depth and life in it. Krakoa as a world-building offers a lot, I just hope they do extremely well with what they are given. So far the Avengers feels indeed lifeless, but I think they will fix that in the future.

That is half truth. He is okay in the game, when you gear him up with Power 30 gear, but yeah pretty much he is weak in the game, to balance the other characters. I am kinda disappointed, I expected more, I knew that balancing the characters would be really bad choice and I told them so in one of my feedbacks in the past. All of them attacked me, telling me that this way the game will not be fun, well sorry but now definitely is not fun when everything is balanced. Some heroes are just more powerful than others... and you can't make the stronger heroes weaker just for the weaker heroes. You can do of course the opposite. You can make the weaker heroes much stronger, by being creative just make sure you don't go over the border and make them stronger than the characters who are supposed to be stronger. Their entire design went down the bin the moment they chose to make the stronger heroes, weaker, instead vice verse.

I totally agree with you, even though I think they might fix that, since they do listen to playerbase and feedback. They will most likely fix it, but it will be down the line for at least a few months after release.

I absolutely agree, the Avengers has always been a weak team for me and the threats they are facing are big threats but the way they deal with them is just... I don't know, I don't feel it. That why X-Men does it better.

Beautiful art, is that official cover for issue 1 of Storm?

This is a variant cover beloved!

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

This is sublime.

Yes Ms. Bartel definitely knocked it out if the park again!!!! I'm going be buying at least three different copies of this book to get both the original cover, as well as Alex Ross and Jen Bartel's covers!

This is a variant cover beloved!
    If they really expect people to buy a varient weeks after the issue came out, they might as well just sell the cover art.

Quote Originally Posted by psylurker View Post
    This is sublime.
    right. it sends me to a perfect state of bliss!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    If they really expect people to buy a varient weeks after the issue came out, they might as well just sell the cover art.

this issue hasn't come out yet beloved. it doesn't come out until next month.

right. it sends me to a perfect state of bliss!!

this issue hasn't come out yet beloved. it doesn't come out until next month.
    Ok. I must have mixed it up with the issue where jean and emma go into her head, or I thought it already came out before Covid. Lol.

What's going on here. Down boy, it's only a picture...go back to sleep.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

I really wonder why she has curls instead of straight hair, as usual... do you think it will have something to do with her going into The World or because she was resurrected?