Page 394 of 613 FirstFirst ... 294344384390391392393394395396397398404444494 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I really wonder why she has curls instead of straight hair, as usual... do you think it will have something to do with her going into The World or because she was resurrected?
    I feel like that she been resurrected. I think it more an artist thing. Every once in a while we get an artist who tries to do Storm with natural hair.

I like it
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    I really wonder why she has curls instead of straight hair, as usual... do you think it will have something to do with her going into The World or because she was resurrected?
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I feel like that she been resurrected. I think it more an artist thing. Every once in a while we get an artist who tries to do Storm with natural hair.

I like it
    Jen Bartel normally draws her with curly or wavy hair.

I love it and it's actually what I'd imagine the texture of Storm's hair to be if an artist could properly render it. They're not going to go into that much detail for the interior pages, but it's nice to see on covers and prints.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    Yasss. So utterly gorgeous. NEW WALL ART!!!!
    My poor boyfriend.

About the Giant Size issue....whats the big deal? Why dont they just let Storm die? Its not like they cant just resurrect her free of infection

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Just because they can be resurrected doesn't mean they want to go through the pain and suffering and trauma of dying/getting killed.
    So far the only one who has willingly sought death to be resurrected is Melodi Guthrie and o--[A]--o.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Just because they can be resurrected doesn't mean they want to go through the pain and suffering and trauma of dying/getting killed.
    So far the only one who has willingly sought death to be resurrected is Melodi Guthrie and o--[A]--o.
    No, one doesnt want to die but trying to figure out what's wrong with Storm could end up potentially kill all those that join her. Like they are all seeking out danger which seems rather unnecessary

There doesnt have to be any trauma associated with dying as Xaver restores the mind to the last backup, which isnt taken as a mutant dies

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    No, one doesnt want to die but trying to figure out what's wrong with Storm could end up potentially kill all those that join her. Like they are all seeking out danger which seems rather unnecessary

There doesnt have to be any trauma associated with dying as Xaver restores the mind to the last backup, which isnt taken as a mutant dies
    I'm talking about the trauma experienced in the moment of dying/being killed. They may not remember that trauma after they're resurrected but...I'm sure anyone would try to avoid feeling the sensations of dying...I understand it could be very, unsettling.
    What little I gathered from interviews, it seems Storm's story going forward has more to do with character development...and what's happening to her now and what she's doing in the World is important to the story somehow.
    No simple, trite-for-laughs-QQ-resurrections for her...thank the Goddess!
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    About the Giant Size issue....whats the big deal? Why dont they just let Storm die? Its not like they cant just resurrect her free of infection
    A wild thought. What if Storm can't be revived because she not really a mutant.

We still don't know who the non-mutant traitor is and Storm would be one hell of a twist.

At first, I thought it was Kitty because of the Neo crap. Out of all the main cast of X-men Storm is the only one (maybe Beast too) who hasn't been killed and revived.

I know...its out of the blue
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

We still don't know who the non-mutant traitor is and Storm would be one hell of a twist.

At first, I thought it was Kitty because of the Neo crap. Out of all the main cast of X-men Storm is the only one (maybe Beast too) who hasn't been killed and revived.

I never read that Hunt for Wolverine story. Stark didn't see identity of the fake mutant, correct?

oh I found it lol
    Attached Images Attached Images

That could have been a reference to Sinister himself, whom we learned altered his body to be mutant by using DNA from Thunderbird in Powers of X

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

that would be an interesting twist. I hope it isn't Miss Munroe. I mean when would her DNA ever been altered? If it goes in line with her being a goddess I would be down for this though.

also your response to ms bartel image has me salivating lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

oan: Twitter is so hilarious. there have several tweets on how ororo always saves the day in particular after jean faints lolololol. been getting my life!

Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-18-2020 at 03:37 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oan: Twitter is so hilarious. there have several tweets on how ororo always saves the day in particular after jean faints lolololol. been getting my life!

The gag is that same video can be applied back on Storm from like 2005 to now