Page 395 of 613 FirstFirst ... 295345385391392393394395396397398399405445495 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    that would be an interesting twist. I hope it isn't Miss Munroe. I mean when would her DNA ever been altered? If it goes in line with her being a goddess I would be down for this though.

also your response to ms bartel image has me salivating lol.
    I mean, I'm just saying I can see why T'Challa keep coming back. lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That could have been a reference to Sinister himself, whom we learned altered his body to be mutant by using DNA from Thunderbird in Powers of X
    It does fit with what Sinister did to himself, but that was officially revealed after Hunt for Wolverine. I think Charles Soule and Tom Taylor specifically wrote that Stark scene to mean a member of the X-Men heroes set, but Hickman could've easily turned it into the Sinister/Thunderbird thing if he didn't want to use that mole scenario.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

The gag is that same video can be applied back on Storm from like 2005 to now
    you must haven't been reading black panther or uncanny xmen when the combined telepaths including jean couldn't do anything to x-legion until storm stepped in.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I mean, I'm just saying I can see why T'Challa keep coming back. lol
    lmfao you are a mess, a perverted one and I LOVE IT!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

you must haven't been reading black panther or uncanny xmen when the combined telepaths including jean couldn't do anything to x-legion until storm stepped in.

I was reading X-men Gold when she got knocked the f--k out everytime went into battle

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    It does fit with what Sinister did to himself, but that was officially revealed after Hunt for Wolverine. I think Charles Soule and Tom Taylor specifically wrote that Stark scene to mean a member of the X-Men heroes set, but Hickman could've easily turned it into the Sinister/Thunderbird thing if he didn't want to use that mole scenario.
    Hunt for Wolverine came out in 2018 and we know that Hickman was already working on the X-books behind the scenes back then. He had an outline for several things that were to be put in motion by the time he took over. Even if you dont think that was the intent, Hickman IS the main writer now so if he were to make it be Storm as you theorized, its still him taking up someone elses' plot (who is no longer on the X-books) and bringing closure to it as he sees fit
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-18-2020 at 05:24 PM.

I was reading X-men Gold when she got knocked the f--k out everytime went into battle

Hunt for Wolverine came out in 2018 and we know that Hickman was already working on the X-books behind the scenes back then. He had an outline for several things that were to be put in motion by the time he took over. Even if you dont think that was the intent, Hickman IS the main writer now so if he were to make it be Storm as you theorized, its still him taking up someone elses' plot (who is no longer on the X-books) and bringing closure to it as he sees fit
    xmen gold?

Sir, those were assigned naps so Kitty could shine. Read between the lines, read between the lines lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Niffleheim

I can't believe somebody is citing My Friend Guggs lmao! wonders never cease

xmen gold?
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Sir, those were assigned naps so Kitty could shine. Read between the lines, read between the lines lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    I can't believe somebody is citing My Friend Guggs lmao! wonders never cease
    Just Gold?

Okay Jans. Lets not act like Gold and Guggs was the only time in the last 15 years that havent been good to her

Just Gold?

Okay Jans. Lets not act like Gold and Guggs was the only time in the last 15 years that havent been good to her
    and there is the real gag while some characters debuted weak and had to get cosmic enhancements and 100s of retcons to be of significance, the one true goddess debuted all mighty and powerful. unfortunately for her later writers had to incompetently write and or lowball her for their faves to shine, including Mr guggs and his girl kitty. but i don't want to spill too much tea today.

About the Giant Size issue....whats the big deal? Why dont they just let Storm die? Its not like they cant just resurrect her free of infection
    Now there’s the question of the day! Isn’t it interesting, considering Storm has never previously died? There’s something here, although it’s midnight where I am, so I’m not sure what. LOL. Does it have to do with Storm herself? Or does it have to do with the infection for some reason? 🤔 These are my thoughts. Nice variant cover, too...

Ahhhh, sweet, sweet memories:

Ororo and her sword

It wasn't actually me who theorized that. I was just wondering if it was the Tony Stark discovery that they were talking about. Also, I was agreeing with you that it made sense that it could be referring to Sinister. I was just expressing that I thought the other writers started the idea, that's all. You seem to always respond very pointedly when there's no issue.

Ororo and her sword

I wonder is that a vibranium blade.

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Ahhhh, sweet, sweet memories:

storm was good in that!