Page 396 of 613 FirstFirst ... 296346386392393394395396397398399400406446496 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Ororo and her sword

Is that a sword or a dagger? Looks like a Dagger to me, then a Sword... or Short-Sword, haven't decided yet. Do we know from which issue is that?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    storm was good in that!
    Indeed she was. And she was also powerful. The animation was also great, the only bad thing is that it does not exist in wider resolution.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 08-18-2020 at 11:14 PM.

BANNED

Ororo and her sword

I thought the Space Knights rollup on Nate recently and took their property back...

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    I thought the Space Knights rollup on Nate recently and took their property back...
    He will probably get it back. I am not surprised, I kinda predict that he will get back his sword eventually. I also was certain that he is one of the ten wielders since his solo introduced this legendary space sword.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Is that a sword or a dagger? Looks like a Dagger to me, then a Sword... or Short-Sword, haven't decided yet. Do we know from which issue is that?

Indeed she was. And she was also powerful. The animation was also great, the only bad thing is that it does not exist in wider resolution.
    yes she was very powerful. she created an atmosphere in space like it was nothing!!!

magik looks completely disinterested lol
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-18-2020 at 11:28 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Ororo and her sword

.....That little ol thing is Storm’s Sword? LOL.

Looks Vibranium. Well, she does carry a Vibranium Knife. I wouldn’t put it past her that they gave her a Vibranium Sword in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    .....That little ol thing is Storm's Sword? LOL. .
    That! So that! When I first saw it, but then I was told this:

Looks closer to a Roman Glave. Ultimate killing blade (carved an empire including Egypt). This is pretty badass and suggests she welcomes the wet work.
    On Reddit, and my next thought was:

Interesting didn't think of it, that way... I completely forgot that the Romans used to have such blades.

Wait does that mean that she will travel to Rome or something? That would be sick if she ends up in time travelling or something... meeting the Roman gods.
    Of course, this all is in my imagination, running wild imagining things which are most likely not there.
    Last edited by The92Ghost; 08-19-2020 at 12:08 AM.

Oh yeah, someone posted the shape of the sword and what represents from the real world if you all wanna check it out:

The weapon held in Storm's hand has the shape of a boa sword from Congo. - http://www.karlssonandwickman.com/tr...ns/large-knife

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Oh yeah, someone posted the shape of the sword and what represents from the real world if you all wanna check it out:
    thats interesting if that is in fact a congo insoired blade. than you!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    thats interesting if that is in fact a congo insoired blade. than you!
    Yea definitely looks Congolese or maybe Zulu with their short spears. The purple tint makes me think this is the sword she steals/is given from Wakanda. That design in the middle is interesting though, looks like a sword within a sword. Maybe it transforms when she electrifies it?

BANNED

the middle part looks like a spine, bone spine

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the middle part looks like a spine, bone spine
    Yep, a few people pointed it out. It could have a part from the Sword of Bone. It will be interesting to find out more, about the sword itself. I am hoping soon.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Yea definitely looks Congolese or maybe Zulu with their short spears. The purple tint makes me think this is the sword she steals/is given from Wakanda. That design in the middle is interesting though, looks like a sword within a sword. Maybe it transforms when she electrifies it?
    thanks boo. I'm curious does tchalla work to give her this blade. in either event she looks great on the cover.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    When/where does she get the blade from Wakanda? I don’t follow BP unless something important pops up. Many thanks.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBeans View Post
    When/where does she get the blade from Wakanda? I don’t follow BP unless something important pops up. Many thanks.
    I think it’s implied that he gave her one a long time ago? IDK I’m guessing. Because she pulled a Vibranium Knife out of her Ass and I don’t remember T’Challa Or the Dora ever giving Storm such weapons.

Unless.......Storm stole them!!!! That THEIF LOL

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I think it’s implied that he gave her one a long time ago? IDK I’m guessing. Because she pulled a Vibranium Knife out of her Ass and I don’t remember T’Challa Or the Dora ever giving Storm such weapons.

Unless.......Storm stole them!!!! That THEIF LOL
    when ? oh you mean in marauders.