Page 398 of 613 FirstFirst ... 298348388394395396397398399400401402408448498 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 9190
    BANNED

its nice to have clear on panel hints and build up for an interesting storm story.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    its nice to have clear on panel hints and build up for an interesting storm story.
    it really is. or even having just a little bit to let the mind roam. I guess we really don't ask for much. But we do want more. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    its been long time coming. when was the last time an x-men story centered around ororo, maybe Claremont era? oh i xmen world apart and her solo would count.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I think it’s implied that he gave her one a long time ago? IDK I’m guessing. Because she pulled a Vibranium Knife out of her Ass and I don’t remember T’Challa Or the Dora ever giving Storm such weapons.

Unless.......Storm stole them!!!! That THEIF LOL

UXM Storm gifts Vibrainium Blades to Warpath stating it was hers gifted to her by Tchalla.(this was before the marriage)
    So I always assume any Vibrainium she has tchalla gave her.
    I like to think all knives she pulls out are Vibrainium. I like to believe the first Vibrainium knife was gifted when they originally parted as teens . Tchalla obviously equipped with it for his walk-about, but gifted it to Ororo.
    The same knife he whittled the flute he like to play for her .

Gosh if we get a Before the Storm Disney plus series.
    I need their love story to be epic so when they breakup I can be truly devastated . Lol

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Gosh if we get a Before the Storm Disney plus series.
    I need their love story to be epic so when they breakup I can be truly devastated . Lol
    when who breaks up?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I think it’s implied that he gave her one a long time ago? IDK I’m guessing. Because she pulled a Vibranium Knife out of her Ass and I don’t remember T’Challa Or the Dora ever giving Storm such weapons.

Nevermind, my answer was already given in another post.

Speaking of Storm being a thief and stealing, wouldn't it be great if they showed some panels of Storm actually stealing someone's weapon, powerful gem, or whatever while they're fighting? Maybe they've already done it but i've yet to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    Speaking of Storm being a thief and stealing, wouldn't it be great if they showed some panels of Storm actually stealing someone's weapon, powerful gem, or whatever while they're fighting? Maybe they've already done it but i've yet to see it.
    In that GotG crossover with the mirror, she pulled a sword from Gammora's cosmic cloak or whatever to counter her strike.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    you better tie all these elements together. and let me add one more thing:

life on one side and death on the other, equally balanced. somethings brewing.
    Could this be Storm corrupted by Anubis...is that what that cover is hinting at?

I mean she is dancing with Anubis the Egyptian Death God.

EdtuLz2WkAQOZNP.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-19-2020 at 07:43 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

She looks like the Bride of Apocalypse. Is it time for a new villian to take an interest in her? Its been a while

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She looks like the Bride of Apocalypse. Is it time for a new villian to take an interest in her? Its been a while
    True, true...lol

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    its been long time coming. when was the last time an x-men story centered around ororo, maybe Claremont era? oh i xmen world apart and her solo would count.
    The Inhumans era, in a very technical sense, and of course, they didn't exactly go out of their way to highlight her at that time either.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Could this be Storm corrupted by Anubis...is that what that cover is hinting at?

I mean she is dancing with Anubis the Egyptian Death God.

EdtuLz2WkAQOZNP.jpg
    Yes yes yes! I have been saying to my cat all along that both sides are Storm! And he just looks at me! This is sense making!

Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBeans View Post
    Yes yes yes! I have been saying to my cat all along that both sides are Storm! And he just looks at me! This is sense making!
    To add a little more grease to the fire.

"That which was once the harmonious lifting of voices".

Could be going back to Storm leading the mutants in a chant when the X-Men were revived.

HoX #5
    RCO014_1568811166.jpg
    RCO015_1568811166.jpg
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-19-2020 at 09:31 PM.