Page 4 of 613 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast
    BANNED

I just can’t get over the fact she stabbed someone the Eye. That’s so extreme I love it.

If Storm has a Vibranium Knife I wonder what else Vibranium weapons she has. I hope T’Challa gave her like a spear or something

BANNED

This Russian fool really thought he could just pull up on Hadari Yao...

BANNED

I'm screaming!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It was just a mention. It is clear Krakoa and Wakanda are on good terms and that they have a familial alliance. Wakanda rep basically still recognizes Ororo as Queen. So all the diplomats in the room basically know now if they didn't there is a familial treaty between Wakanda and Krakoa.
    I read it differently. They're not on bad terms, but from what he said, the only formal relationship ion between the two countries would be between BP and Storm. "Wakanda doesn't need mutant drugs" is still the policy. So if at some point there relationship ends, that will be the end of it.

Still waiting to see if Shaw will try to smuggle them in.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Good Storm showings to kick off 2020

Storm 1.jpg

Storm 2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I just can’t get over the fact she stabbed someone the Eye. That’s so extreme I love it.

If Storm has a Vibranium Knife I wonder what else Vibranium weapons she has. I hope T’Challa gave her like a spear or something

Yeah, stabbing a person in the eye is hard core, especially with a knife made of vibranium. It's also one of those scenes where you're like: Where in the hell did that blade come from? Because sista's uniform is skintight so ... uhh, that's a pretty big knife there Ms. Munroe.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Yeah, stabbing a person in the eye is hard core, especially with a knife made of vibranium. It's also one of those scenes where you're like: Where in the hell did that blade come from? Because sista's uniform is skintight so ... uhh, that's a pretty big knife there Ms. Munroe.
    She hid it in her wig.

BANNED

I was thinking that too. But I was F it. What she did was cool. I don’t care where she got it. All we know is that Storm carries a Vibranium Knife now. HAHAHA

X-Men #4 mention of Wakanda and indirect mention of Ororo and T'Challa's relationship

Storm 3.jpg

Storm 4.jpg

I was thinking that too. But I was F it. What she did was cool. I don’t care where she got it. All we know is that Storm carries a Vibranium Knife now. HAHAHA
    Oh, most def. I didn't care either, but I did find her whipping the knife out of nowhere funny as hell. The size of the knife was also funny. It didn't even look like a foldable knife at that, which is downright hilarious. It would be cool if the knife was something she could materialize with her powers. The fact that it was made of vibranium was a nice, unobstrusive way to link this Storm to the one in BP. She could've simply been shown with the knife, but the author had her mention that it was made of vibranium, which I loved. Her use of a knife is also, as we all know, a cool nod to her orphan days and times without her powers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegan Daddy View Post
    She hid it in her wig.
    Haaahhh, you're terrible. But damn if her hair isn't long enough to hide a knife in it. LOL.

Oh, most def. I didn't care either, but I did find her whipping the knife out of nowhere funny as hell. The size of the knife was also funny. It didn't even look like a foldable knife at that, which is downright hilarious. It would be cool if the knife was something she could materialize with her powers. The fact that it was made of vibranium was a nice, unobstrusive way to link this Storm to the one in BP. She could've simply been shown with the knife, but the author had her mention that it was made of vibranium, which I loved. Her use of a knife is also, as we all know, a cool nod to her orphan days and times without her powers.
    Her Vibranium knives have been around for sometime. But its good to see them again. Remember she gifted her old set to Thunderbird or Warpath which ever one he's going by now.

Also the Knives she pulled out in Astonishing I assume was also Vibranium due to design and the time period.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Her Vibranium knives have been around for sometime. But its good to see them again. Remember she gifted her old set to Thunderbird or Warpath which ever one he's going by now.

Also the Knives she pulled out in Astonishing I assume was also Vibranium due to design and the time period.
    Ahh, I was unaware. Cool. Was it also clear in those issues that the blades were made of vibranium? And hell, a vibranium-made blade should deliver a hell of a lot of damage. I'm thinking death for most people, or a permanent injury.

She was dead serious about that eye for an eye. I guess you can't even bring body armor to a knife fight with Storm. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Ahh, I was unaware. Cool. Was it also clear in those issues that the blades were made of vibranium? And hell, a vibranium-made blade should deliver a hell of a lot of damage. I'm thinking death for most people, or a permanent injury.
    Yes. when she gifts to Warpath she clearly States they're Vibranium. Can't remember if this is in UXM or XXM.
    As for Astonishing,again just assuming seeing how she married at the time with the white Wakanda version of her original costume. And the gifting to Warpath happened first so again just assume she got a new Vibranium set. I assume she has multiple sets.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 01-01-2020 at 02:41 PM.

Ororo "stab-a-ho" Munroe.
    Last edited by Crimz; 01-01-2020 at 02:37 PM.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

When she was Queen, I always thought she had that firearm dismantler thingy Wakanda uses make firearms useless. But I think that tech is still classified to the world

As for Vibranium weapons i would like to see arrowheads or shrapnel to use with her winds. But again she can achive. The same attack with Dust or hail.
    Last edited by BlkGldBlu; 01-01-2020 at 02:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Yes. when she gifts to Warpath she clearly States they're Vibranium. Can't remember if this is in UXM or XXM.
    As for Astonishing,again just assuming seeing how she married at the time with the white Wakanda version of her original costume. And the gifting to Warpath happened first so again just assume she got a new Vibranium set. I assume she a multiple sets.
    I understand. Thank you for explaining. Then today's issue makes for a nice continuity on many different levels.

I hope T’Challa gave her like a spear or something
    My mind is in the gutter with the last part of your post. But I couldn't resist saying: Yes, T'Challa has given her a vibranium spear, which she loves and appreciates.