Page 403 of 613 FirstFirst ... 303353393399400401402403404405406407413453503 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,045 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Sometimes, it is, what it is.

Someone say some smart ****. You skip pass my at work persona and get straight Lil'Quita.

Let those b1tches know you are not for play-play...cause you throw hands.
    what you think about the previews?

oh and bp is ending next year sometime.

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/ta-n...clude-in-2021/
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-21-2020 at 11:56 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what you think about the previews?
    Not sure how I feel...it looks interesting but like you said its all flash but no substance.

I'll hold my judgement till the book comes out. I will admit, Storm is working the QUEEN feel here...and the hair is a amazing.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Not sure how I feel...it looks interesting but like you said its all flash but no substance.

I'll hold my judgement till the book comes out. I will admit, Storm is working the QUEEN feel here...and the hair is a amazing.
    yea thats were I am too. I'm going to wait before the final verdict but right now its just meh. the art is what makes up for it and that hair is fabulous dahling!!!!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

yea thats were I am too. I'm going to wait before the final verdict but right now its just meh. the art is what makes up for it and that hair is fabulous dahling!!!!!
    Right. Marvel not gonna disappoint me again.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Storm (and Emma) is better than some irrelevant Housewife of Krakoa. She's way above that mess.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Right. Marvel not gonna disappoint me again.
    me either im not here for the foolishness and shenanigans.

Do you think Jean and Emma will just be in the intro, or will they be accompanying the team into The World? I’m worried that more characters = less focus on Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Do you think Jean and Emma will just be in the intro, or will they be accompanying the team into The World? I’m worried that more characters = less focus on Storm.
    you hit this right on the nail for me. all these damn characters will most definitely distract from her getting focus. that's another reason why I'm just not too impressed with what I'm seeing.

Worse case scenario is that it will be like Giant Size Nightcrawler, which wasnt even about him as Cypher and Magik were the focus

BANNED

we see them head into the world, jean and emma arent there in the last issue

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    we see them head into the world, jean and emma arent there in the last issue
    And Monet was wearing her Gen X costume there, but she's not here. I dont think any inconsistencies from last issue will matter bc they are here now

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    And Monet was wearing her Gen X costume there, but she's not here. I dont think any inconsistencies from last issue will matter bc they are here now
    actually when looking at the emna jean ororo label it appears they are still on krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Ororo not putting up with Emma’s foolishness is in character. She knows Emma is all bark and no bite.
    This. It's so unrealistic that Emma says **** and barely anyone ever puts her in check back.

actually when looking at the emna jean ororo label it appears they are still on krakoa.
    They are outside that same dome building in the woods that was at the end of Fantomex' issue

Its almost like they reset the scene, added Emma and Jean to it and are giving more exposition here
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-21-2020 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They are outside that same dome building in the woods that was at the end of Fantomex' issue

yea i agree with that part but I'm talking about emma jean and ororo. it seems they are having a convo on krakoa before fantomex ororo and team goes to the world: