Page 414 of 613 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464514 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    not sure, i had someone show it to me.
    oh ok thanks boo. did you check out her gameplay? what were your thoughts?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    oh ok thanks boo. did you check out her gameplay? what were your thoughts?
    Didn't try it. I actually had fornite on my switch at one point but could just never get into it. maybe played about an hour. So no real interest in giving this a try but i may give ultimate alliance 3 a play. Storm is great in that.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Didn't try it. I actually had fornite on my switch at one point but could just never get into it. maybe played about an hour. So no real interest in giving this a try but i may give ultimate alliance 3 a play. Storm is great in that.
    I actually was very disappointed in mua3. I thought her gameplay and powers looked the best in the mua2. im hoping if we get a proper xmen game they really bring it when it comes to showcasing her powers.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

I actually was very disappointed in mua3. I thought her gameplay and powers looked the best in the mua2. im hoping if we get a proper xmen game they really bring it when it comes to showcasing her powers.
    It would be nice to get an x-men legends reboot remake with a new one as well.

All this storm news got me all hopeful. Feel like our girl coming through like Sketch001.jpg
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by areuyellingatmee View Post
    This is nice. That is also Storm's costume in the fornite comic. Would be a nice surprise if they do a back up in it of her fornite comic. just saying.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tofali View Post
    thank you for the "yet" it just shows how open you are to POSSIBILITIES
    There’s no need to thank me. I’m always open to them. And I think everyone is open to possibilities. The only problem with it is if those “Possibilities” turn out Good or Not.

See I thought Fornite was a PC Game. It never really dawned on me that it was for Nintendo Switch. LOL Goes to show I really don’t play it.
    what does thor have to do with storm and what's happening in her mythos?
    Thor has nothing to do with Storm or her Mythos. At least as of now....yet.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    There’s no need to thank me. I’m always open to them. And I think everyone is open to possibilities. The only problem with it is if those “Possibilities” turn out Good or Not.

See I thought Fornite was a PC Game. It never really dawned on me that it was for Nintendo Switch. LOL Goes to show I really don’t play it.

Thor has nothing to do with Storm or her Mythos. At least as of now....yet.
    it has absolutely nothing to do with storm. its interesting the amount of insecurities I see swirl around the ONLY black mutant omega level goddess. so here's a reminder, if thors weather warping abilities by any shape of form outmeasured Ororo's she wouldn't qualify as an omega. That was why forge wasn't considered one according to hickman. also keep in mind any boosts these others get come from external weapons or cosmic forces, whereas Ororo's power is all innate to her. it sucks when your fave can't sit at the table with ours but such is life.

new trailer with storm

it has absolutely nothing to do with storm. its interesting the amount of insecurities I see swirl around the ONLY black mutant omega level goddess. so here's a reminder, if thors weather warping abilities by any shape of form outmeasured Ororo's she wouldn't qualify as an omega. That was why forge wasn't considered one according to hickman. also keep in mind any boosts these others get come from external weapons or cosmic forces, whereas Ororo's power is all innate to her. it sucks when your fave can't sit at the table with ours but such is life.
    I really doubt Ororo is on Donny Cares mind with his current Thor story as he seems mainly interested in symbiotes, Venom and such. Also, from the original question, Thor normally gets the Odin force when Odin dies or when Thor becomes king so this isnt the first time he's had the Odin force.
    As far as their powers, people seem to compare the two but although Thor is "the god of thunder" I notice he prefers to physically fight people more than using any elemental strike.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    I really doubt Ororo is on Donny Cares mind with his current Thor story as he seems mainly interested in symbiotes, Venom and such. Also, from the original question, Thor normally gets the Odin force when Odin dies or when Thor becomes king so this isnt the first time he's had the Odin force.
    As far as their powers, people seem to compare the two but although Thor is "the god of thunder" I notice he prefers to physically fight people more than using any elemental strike.
    Honestly, I think Thor fans are threatened by Storm. LOL Storm is just minding her own business. And it’s always someone coming in here to throw shade. Lol Clearly people are bothered.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Personally...I'll wait to cross any bridges of contention regarding anyone else writing/utilising Storm in their stories. Once those bridges present themselves for crossing.

Donny wanting Storm in his Thor...enh! Not reading it/don't care.
    Coates writing Storm in BP...wtfever! Not reading it/don't care.
    Storm in New Mutants...it's FOX-Men! Never had anything worth caring about.

As of now the ONLY Storm I'm interested in and care about is the one HiX-Man and Duggan are writing and the stories they are directing. Everything/one else is just speculative noise not worth a damn...until they actually say something of note.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by twisted sun View Post
    exactly. that writer isn't concerned about what is giing on with Ororo and whatever buffs he get has no bearing to what is currently with her.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Honestly, I think Thor fans are threatened by Storm. LOL Storm is just minding her own business. And it’s always someone coming in here to throw shade. Lol Clearly people are bothered.
    yes I dont quite understand that but you are right. it does seem to be a recurring occurrence within this thread. what is it about her that have people so pressed? seriously.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Personally...I'll wait to cross any bridges of contention regarding anyone else writing/utilising Storm in their stories. Once those bridges present themselves for crossing.

Donny wanting Storm in his Thor...enh! Not reading it/don't care.
    Coates writing Storm in BP...wtfever! Not reading it/don't care.
    Storm in New Mutants...it's FOX-Men! Never had anything worth caring about.

As of now the ONLY Storm I'm interested in and care about is the one HiX-Man and Duggan are writing and the stories they are directing. Everything/one else is just speculative noise not worth a damn...until they actually say something of note.
    That's nice and all but understand those other things are SELLING Storm to the public (except New Mutants).

If they crap on her-it does not matter what the Hix man books do.

Because reality is-not everyone will have access to those books.

See damage done to Cyborg at DC. There is a reason folks love Doom patrol version than any other.

You sell a crappy Storm-she's harder to sell later on.