Page 417 of 613 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CJStriker View Post
    Indeed butterflykyss, it is important to support friends during this time cause of how much he meant to us and so many. I will never look at Him or his roles the same again cause of how strong he was threw all of this.

He was a true hero and a true Man of Steel for bring joy and inspiration to the world while fighting cancer.

He is a true inspirational Icon.
    agreed to everything you've posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Such sad news. He was truly an inspiration to a lot of people and gave so many someone to look up to and emulate. Rest in peace Chadwick and to everyone else that we've lost.

Everyone please see your doctor on a regular basis and pay attention to your health.
    thank you marvell. I pray one day science can find a cure for that awful disease. Mr. Chadwick you will be missed dearly.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Yo. That was actually lit. If we could get something like cinematicly.

Future fight finally confirms the Storm T3 that I mentioned got leaked. Not a fan of the Extradordinary look but it’s her new uni

BANNED

i will be honest, that costume needed a cape but i sorta loved it, especially the pattern on her top.

I love how Storm is literally hiding in the clouds even though she's out in the open. I wish they'd show stuff like this in animated and movie stuff. By the way did y'all see the T3 formed by the lightning?
    Last edited by metalclouds; 08-30-2020 at 01:30 AM.

future fight got it right with her description so I hope this places her in the top tier where she deserves to be:

https://mobile.twitter.com/heysugahh...09275180052482

In the v635 update, foes of this wind-riding mutant goddess will have to weather a new level of storm
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Fantastic Member

finally, i have almost all the resources to put her in T3

Ohhhh, so very epic, yeeeeeeessss more, please.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I love how Storm is literally hiding in the clouds even though she's out in the open. I wish they'd show stuff like this in animated and movie stuff. By the way did y'all see the T3 formed by the lightning?

Exactly. I would like for them to take there time and do cool visuals like this. Give Storm leading man respect.

Storm T3

People in the forums are mad because they took her uniform effect and put it all in the T3, which means you need to get the uniform and need to T3 her to even take advantage of it.
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-31-2020 at 06:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm T3

People in the forums are mad because they took her uniform effect and put it all in the T3, which means you need to get the uniform and need to T3 her to even take advantage of it.
    from whst I've seen people are not really impressed with her t3 saying it is a copy paste of other chsrscters. I guess people will have a better feel once its released. personally the lightning looks cool but it would have been nice to see more thsn just lightning for t3 and add a few more attributes.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    from whst I've seen people are not really impressed with her t3 saying it is a copy paste of other chsrscters. I guess people will have a better feel once its released. personally the lightning looks cool but it would have been nice to see more thsn just lightning for t3 and add a few more attributes.
    She at least has more ice moves in her regular skills bc she was lightning heavy before with some wind attacks. Finding a good obelesk for her will be annoying though as finding one that does both lightning and cold damage is rare

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She at least has more ice moves in her regular skills bc she was lightning heavy before with some wind attacks. Finding a good obelesk for her will be annoying though as finding one that does both lightning and cold damage is rare
    I can never get into these games because they are not imaginative when it comed to her powers. it is good they added ice but it would be nice to see a game one day capruee tge full range of her abilities as opposed to ligtning lass.