Page 419 of 613 FirstFirst ... 319369409415416417418419420421422423429469519 ... LastLast
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 9190
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by KLY360 View Post
    RIP Chadwick

I don't know if they started filming or just finished the script.

If not Letitia Wright AKA Shuri should play Black Panther. Since she had the suit in the comics.

I wonder how this plays out on Storm being introduced to MCU. I mean she is in Shuri solo series.
    They have not started filming.

They were still doing the script.

As much as I would prefer Storm NOT be in BP 2. Prefer her introduced at the same time as the rest of the X-Men.

There is NOTHING to say Shuri takes over and one of her advisors is a Wakandan with white hair or she's visiting Wakanda with her parents to pay respects to the Fallen King.
    Whose powers haven't kicked in yet. She is NOT referred to by name. We ALL know who it is but it's an Easter eye to confirm X-Men are around. Their powers have not kicked in.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Giant Size Xmen
    Fortnite
    Future Fight
    Sword of X

I cant recall a time in recent years where Storm was promoted so heavily and its about time!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    They listened and gave Ororo and Monet darker skin!

We should always call out the bullsh-t when they make our brown characters light skinned or white
    Storm looks great but holy hair batman! Is she secretly Medusa?

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    Yeah, the issue is a bit all over the place, only the last few pages make sense, because they are direct follow-up after Emma and Jean, Giant Size X-Men.
    At first it seems random but it actually makes sense; fantomex is the only one who knows how to navigate "the world" and probably brought the AIM merc as reinforcement, cypher's language ability plus his merge with warlock is a valuable asset to deal with the machine virus and monet is not only close to storm (they were close teammates in x-men vol. 4) but she also has first hand experience dealing with the phalanx and being possessed by them. It's not a "traditional" team up but its a refreshing one and i'm excited to read it

And Monet was wearing her Gen X costume there, but she's not here. I dont think any inconsistencies from last issue will matter bc they are here now
    I think its just a small inconsistency that doesn't really have any bearing on the overall plot. I think its just the artist who likes to draw her in the gen x suit because he also drew her in it new mutant #1 and other times he drew her.

They listened and gave Ororo and Monet darker skin!

We should always call out the bullsh-t when they make our brown characters light skinned or white
    I honestly think it was just a colouring\lighting mistake as opposed to conscious colourism because in wicked+divine matt wilson has consistently coloured brown and dark skin correctly. Nevertheless I'm glad it was corrected.

Also I love how monet is the pacifier and middle ground between emma, jean and ororo. She's has a history with all three: teacher and mentor with emma, teammate and confident with ororo and with jean they were on x-corp together and monet bought her more time/saved her in hox. Plus she doesn't have any bad history or hostility with any of them, unless you include snarkiness and sarcasm ;p

Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Klaue's Mixtape View Post
    long love the king!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Im not a fan of the costume but dang does it look good in the game

I tried her out and her new attacks are fun

Im not a fan of the costume but dang does it look good in the game

I tried her out and her new attacks are fun

the question the girls want to know: is she powerful?

Ala La Pietà.

Storm as mother Mary to T'Challa's Jesus is a bit much, but people are sentimental I suppose.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

This is really beautiful. Nice.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Ala La Pietà.

Storm as mother Mary to T'Challa's Jesus is a bit much, but people are sentimental I suppose.
    It more feels like a goddess crying over her favored king. Mary and Jesus never even crossed my mind. lol
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It more feels like a goddess crying over her favored king. Mary and Jesus never even crossed my mind. lol
    To my educated eye, it is a clear reference.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!