Page 428 of 613 FirstFirst ... 328378418424425426427428429430431432438478528 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 9190
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Eww...don't like it. (and I'm usually a big fan of Hans' work)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBeans View Post
    I think “defiling” herself is ridiculous. It’s just a tattoo.
    Maybe it’s not Ororo’s gig, but Kate is a grown woman and can choose to get a tattoo if she wants. Ororo is acknowledging this. Comparing Ororo laughing about Kate’s tattoo to poisoning water is just overkill.
    This post...Yes, eh!
    I just Can't...and I refuse to...with such ridiculousness
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

Ororo would never willingly defile himself with tattoos... Yet, here she is prasing Kitty for doing so. What's she going to do next -- pollute the land, oceans, and atmosphere with -- Abrin, Brevetoxin, Colchicine, Digitalis, Nicotine, Ricin, Saxitoxin, Strychnine, Tetrodotoxin, and Trichothecene?
    Please tell me you have your tongue pressed firmly against your cheek.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

It looks like the sword Bashenga forged and used in his unification of Wakanda is the sword Storm will be using in X of Swords. My theory is that she's come to ask the Wakandan Royal Family to borrow it for whatever the threat to Krakoa is but they refuse and she's forced to be a thief and steal it. It fits with the solicitation referencing her as a thief and queen.

And depending on how her theft goes over with T'Challa this may serve as a way to break them up, allowing her to pursue a romance with Death of Apocalypse's Horsemen. And hopefully when Black Panther relaunches they can set him up with Nakia lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    It looks like the sword Bashenga forged and used in his unification of Wakanda is the sword Storm will be using in X of Swords. My theory is that she's come to ask the Wakandan Royal Family to borrow it for whatever the threat to Krakoa is but they refuse and she's forced to be a thief and steal it. It fits with the solicitation referencing her as a thief and queen.

And depending on how her theft goes over with T'Challa this may serve as a way to break them up, allowing her to pursue a romance with Death of Apocalypse's Horsemen. And hopefully when Black Panther relaunches they can set him up with Nakia lol.
    thats if she steals it. the solicit says their and queen but where would the queen part play in? she is no longer that. its an interesting theory but I hope that is not what ultimateky happens.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I atually like the way she's drawn and I love the white on her. Her face doesn't look masculine like that God awful drawing of her solo comic

Any theories on what the new outfit represents?

I'm LOVING that Black and White costume.

Quote Originally Posted by Dipter View Post
    Any theories on what the new outfit represents?
    I'm thinking its to align to fortnite which has her in white. fortnite is a part of 616 and she has on a white uniform there.

BANNED

im a big fan of ororo in mostly white

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    thats if she steals it. the solicit says their and queen but where would the queen part play in? she is no longer that. its an interesting theory but I hope that is not what ultimateky happens.
    The solicit says thief and queen. In X-Men #4 Hodari, the Wakandan representative to that world conference said Wakanda prefers the company of kings and queens or something like that. That seemed to be a reference to how Storm was still seen as a queen (and now goddess) by the Wakandan people and at that point was still dating T'Challa.

So technically she's still a queen in their eyes. I assume we'll see something involving her romance with T'Challa and her relationship with the royal family. With that in mind, I'm assuming we'll probably see some thieving as well and taking a national treasure of an ancient kingdom makes the most sense to me. The sword she's using in X of Swords is the same one Bashenga is using and unless this whole issue is her just politely chatting with T'Challa and his sister I assume there's gonna be some contention over whether she can take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    yea the look is really cute!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    oh, heck yeah! Digging the white in a major way.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post

@the bold I thought this as well because they mentioned thief for a reason. Storm knows the palace inside and out, so she can slip in and steal the artifact.

Storm: Yo, 'Challa I need to borrow you all's ancient sword.
    T'Challa: No! It's ours!
    Storm: Fine, I'll take it anyway. YOINK! It's mine now, bitches! *flies away*