Page 431 of 613 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm sooooo excited so much storm news! I can't remember the last time our gurl got this much love from the xbooks.

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

The pages look good. Hickman can do great one and dones. Even though the other GS issues were kinda meandering, maybe he can finish strong. At least the art will be excellent. Bright Lady be merciful! *fingers crossed*
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    gurl you right!!!! im about to be in tears if they try to break up my favorite couple. its the same artist though who made the post of tchalla after Chadwicks passing.
    And the fact the tweet said “sad” means this is more than just some small inconvenience. But that pic could easily be some flashback or him just being in his feelings about his responsibilities or whatever, so I wouldn’t put much stock in it.

Though it does seem a bit odd that IF Marvel wanted to break them up they’d do it in a single unceremonious issue. You’d think there’d be some Storm-centric Marauders arc set in Wakanda that ended up breaking the two apart. Not some tie-in issue like they did in AvX. If they’re gonna break them up, do it with respect to both parties lol.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    The pages look good. Hickman can do great one and dones. Even though the other GS issues were kinda meandering, maybe he can finish strong. At least the art will be excellent. Bright Lady be merciful! *fingers crossed*
    I hope so too and by the hadari yao can we please see her do something other than lightning?

The art is gorgeous and Dauterman is handsome too as well as being talented
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    And the fact the tweet said “sad” means this is more than just some small inconvenience. But that pic could easily be some flashback or him just being in his feelings about his responsibilities or whatever, so I wouldn’t put much stock in it.

Though it does seem a bit odd that IF Marvel wanted to break them up they’d do it in a single unceremonious issue. You’d think there’d be some Storm-centric Marauders arc set in Wakanda that ended up breaking the two apart. Not some tie-in issue like they did in AvX. If they’re gonna break them up, do it with respect to both parties lol.
    Yea i was trying to think about what could tchalla be sad about as he rarely if ever if ever shows that particular emotion. It has to be something pretty heavy. Hell, he didn't even show himself sad when he annulled their marriage so maybe a break up isn't it. Perhaps someone dies or he feels like he failed in doing something to protect Wakanda and/Ororo.

I agree with your last points but I've learned never put anything pass the xoffices lol.

I hope so too and by the hadari yao can we please see her do something other than lightning?

The art is gorgeous and Dauterman is handsome too as well as being talented
    He is kinda cute, incidentally.

I'm hoping for an elemental transmutation of her body! That's the one thing Iceman has on her that we know from other stories she has the potential for, that she hasn't done yet. Give us a true Omega moment Hickman!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    He is kinda cute, incidentally.

I'm hoping for an elemental transmutation of her body! That's the one thing Iceman has on her that we know from other stories she has the potential for, that she hasn't done yet. Give us a true Omega moment Hickman!
    That was what I was hoping for initially when it was said she was going to the edge of the world to find a cure in the solicit but when it was to be Fantomex's world my hopes of that happening were greatly diminished. But im still hopefully he will deliver a good storm moment for us that translate to a true omega moment.

Astonishing Member

Yea i was trying to think about what could tchalla be sad about as he rarely if ever if ever shows that particular emotion. It has to be something pretty heavy. Hell, he didn't even show himself sad when he annulled their marriage so maybe a break up isn't it. Perhaps someone dies or he feels like he failed in doing something to protect Wakanda and/Ororo.

I agree with your last points but I've learned never put anything pass the xoffices lol.
    Fr T’Challa tends to be a pretty cold dude so it’ll be interesting to see what gets him all emotional. A death could definitely work now that you mention it. Isn’t Gentle still his ward/protege or something? If he died, especially while Storm was in Wakanda I could see him getting worked up about that.

Regardless of what it is, I hope neither character comes out looking bad. I may not be a big fan of the romance anymore but I want both characters to get their due as the best black characters in Marvel’s roster. It’d be a shame to see that pettiness from AvX again when there’s definitely more interesting things to do with Wakanda and Krakoa.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Fr T’Challa tends to be a pretty cold dude so it’ll be interesting to see what gets him all emotional. A death could definitely work now that you mention it. Isn’t Gentle still his ward/protege or something? If he died, especially while Storm was in Wakanda I could see him getting worked up about that.

Regardless of what it is, I hope neither character comes out looking bad. I may not be a big fan of the romance anymore but I want both characters to get their due as the best black characters in Marvel’s roster. It’d be a shame to see that pettiness from AvX again when there’s definitely more interesting things to do with Wakanda and Krakoa.
    Yes agreed I want tchalla to be given love as well ororo. no throwing either under the bus is not what I want to read. As far as Nehzno I'm not sure the nature of their relationship but I dont see him being sad close to to the point of tears over him

A short while back, someone was kind enough to post a list of important Storm BP issues. Could someone point me
    Towards that or post it again? I’ve got some reading to do seems like. Thank ewe!

Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBeans View Post
    A short while back, someone was kind enough to post a list of important Storm BP issues. Could someone point me
    Towards that or post it again? I’ve got some reading to do seems like. Thank ewe!
    it was me but I will have to go back and find that post. give me a moment.

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

What sad pic of T'Challa are you guys discussing? Can you share?

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    What sad pic of T'Challa are you guys discussing? Can you share?

Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBeans View Post
    I didn't I would be able to find the post as fast as I did but here you go:

Yes beloved. please see below:

Marvel Team Up (1972): Issue 100
    Black Panther (1998): Issues 26-27
    Black Panther (2005): Issues 7-9, 14-34, 39-41
    Black Panther (2009): Issues 1-7, 9-12
    Doomwar: 1-6
    Fantastic Four: 544-550
    Black Panther & the Crew
    Black Panther 2016
    Black Panther 2018
    Black Panther: Rise of the Panther Issue 5
    Shuri
    Wakanda Forever: Xmen

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Thanks. I must've missed this pic. What book is it from?