Page 433 of 613 FirstFirst ... 333383423429430431432433434435436437443483533 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 9190

This ain't got nothing to do with Storm but babaaay! Chris Evans aka Captain America accidentally leaked his D pic while showing fans his camera roll and it's thick

chrisevans.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    This ain't got nothing to do with Storm but babaaay! Chris Evans aka Captain America accidentally leaked his D pic while showing fans his camera roll and it's thick

chrisevans.jpg
    I can work with that. Looks average length but thick (were it counts), if him. Who am I kidding I would be so excited I would probably burst 10 minutes into it.

It's funny cause he considers himself small.

To keep it Storm related. Do you think Storm and Cap would make a good couple?
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 09-13-2020 at 08:10 AM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I can work with that. Looks average length but thick (were it counts), if him. Who am I kidding I would be so excited I would probably burst 10 minutes into it.

It's funny cause he considers himself small.

To keep it Storm related. Do you think Storm and Cap would make a good couple?
    hell no. she don't want that super serum enhanced sausage tainting her body.

on the pic topic how do we know its his? food for thought.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hell no. she don't want that super serum enhanced sausage tainting her body.

on the pic topic how do we know its his? food for thought.
    I feel uncomfortable talking about the pictures at all, given that they were leaked. If they were a woman’s nudes, would we be so eager to discuss (or see discussed) her body?

I wonder how those three countries in particular came to be in dealings with Wakanda? Seems odd they would need to do anything through wakanda honestly.

With this being a Sword of X event I doubt it will be a discussion relating to not wanting to accept krakoan drugs and something regarding the sword shown in the preview. But i wouldn't mind the things you mentioned being explored.
    There are some probably some unintentional deep cuts for those countries. But with Hickman he may have researched it. Kenya obviously is through Storms' influence.

Cannan was taken over by Moses Magnum is Deathlok in the 90s and as of Civil War, he was still in control. So he might have worked out something with Tchalla.

Azania is supposed to be a South Africa apartheid analogue, from which Ezekiel Stain launched his final assault from, and Tchalla fought their racist meta human team in the 90s. But they never say if the government changed or not.

Until they clarify, I assume Wakanda just provides soft power probably like China's Belt and Road Initiative.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    There are some probably some unintentional deep cuts for those countries. But with Hickman he may have researched it. Kenya obviously is through Storms' influence.

Cannan was taken over by Moses Magnum is Deathlok in the 90s and as of Civil War, he was still in control. So he might have worked out something with Tchalla.

Azania is supposed to be a South Africa apartheid analogue, from which Ezekiel Stain launched his final assault from, and Tchalla fought their racist meta human team in the 90s. But they never say if the government changed or not.

Until they clarify, I assume Wakanda just provides soft power probably like China's Belt and Road Initiative.
    Yes Kenya definitely is related to Ororo but since it is a sovereign nation I dont get why wakanda would have any say in their dealings with krakoa. This is true for all the other nations too. Maybe this issue of Marauders will explain dome of this but i seriously doubt it. But from what i gathered from your post wakanda doesn not have in canon dealings with these nations when it comes to economic dealings right?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BadBadBeans View Post
    I feel uncomfortable talking about the pictures at all, given that they were leaked. If they were a woman’s nudes, would we be so eager to discuss (or see discussed) her body?
    I think the general population of people would naturally find interest in talking about these things whether woman or male because of the celebrity factor, regardless if they were leaked or not. People talked about Kim Kardashian sex tape years ago and from that incident there have been a slew of celebrities (both men and women celebrities) who have had nudes dropped online who broke the internet including Chris brown, Justin Beiber, Jennifer Lawrence etc. Even prior to this Janet and the nipple scandal or Madonna and all her antics. Beyond even this celebrity pin ups (both make and female) was a thing dating back to the 50s/60s. So this has been a thing for a while that gets discussed whether or not you are a woman and despite if it's leaked or not.

Nevertheless, even though I didn't bring up this topic and considering your concern with discussing it to bring this back to Ororo I was thinking how she would respond to her nudes leaking but our gurl had always been comfortable in her skin and this would probably not phase her in the least:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-13-2020 at 12:43 PM.

Yes Kenya definitely is related to Ororo but since it is a sovereign nation I dont get why wakanda would have any say in their dealings with krakoa. This is true for all the other nations too. Maybe this issue of Marauders will explain dome of this but i seriously doubt it. But from what i gathered from your post wakanda doesn not have in canon dealings with these nations when it comes to economic dealings right?
    Nothing that has appeared on panel, but Wakanda has businessmen who operate outside of the country and at least one publicaly traded company. So they probably has some things going on.

Nothing that has appeared on panel, but Wakanda has businessmen who operate outside of the country and at least one publicaly traded company. So they probably has some things going on.
    yea i would be curious what type of dealings these nations would make where their own governments could not decide whether or not to have relationships with other nations recognized by the UN. does wakanda have this same type of pull with nations outside of krakoa?

yea i would be curious what type of dealings these nations would make where their own governments could not decide whether or not to have relationships with other nations recognized by the UN. does wakanda have this same type of pull with nations outside of krakoa?
    I'm more curious to see if Tchalls will be there. The Queen mother is receiving Storm. They might be pushing Tchallas return from the Empire further out of the time line since Coates' book has been delayed.

I'm more curious to see if Tchalls will be there. The Queen mother is receiving Storm. They might be pushing Tchallas return from the Empire further out of the time line since Coates' book has been delayed.
    tchalla will definitely be there. the artist released an image from this issue im assuming of tchalla looking sad when chadwick passed. im curious as to why he would be looking sad in the issue and I hope it doesn't hsve anything to do with ororo or their relationship

Astonishing Member

Is Magnum still in control of Canaan? Last time we saw him in the Storm and Shuri ongoings I don't remember any references to him being a world leader. I think that he's gone back to being a global arms developer in the underworld.

Azania I'm pretty sure reformed. I think they've had the occasional upswing in violence every now and then but they implemented majority rule in the 90s or at least were on the way to doing so. I think that was in Night Thrasher or something like that.

And yea I think they're economic protectorates that Wakanda is just heavily investing in for infrastructure and trade. So I think it makes sense that if these countries are getting access to Wakandan tech/markets they'll do whatever Wakanda does and reject the drugs. That might even have been a part of the requirements because prior to Hickman there was no indication these countries answered to Wakanda.

It does make you wonder why Wakanda accepted them though as it does seem out of character. They could be trying to grow their markets and have a big enough population base to insulate themselves from the mutant-controlled world economy.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Is Magnum still in control of Canaan? Last time we saw him in the Storm and Shuri ongoings I don't remember any references to him being a world leader. I think that he's gone back to being a global arms developer in the underworld.

Azania I'm pretty sure reformed. I think they've had the occasional upswing in violence every now and then but they implemented majority rule in the 90s or at least were on the way to doing so. I think that was in Night Thrasher or something like that.

And yea I think they're economic protectorates that Wakanda is just heavily investing in for infrastructure and trade. So I think it makes sense that if these countries are getting access to Wakandan tech/markets they'll do whatever Wakanda does and reject the drugs. That might even have been a part of the requirements because prior to Hickman there was no indication these countries answered to Wakanda.

It does make you wonder why Wakanda accepted them though as it does seem out of character. They could be trying to grow their markets and have a big enough population base to insulate themselves from the mutant-controlled world economy.
    exactly. wakanda I thought was more of an isolationist idesls when it comes to governing so what happened to change this unless they were looking to build allies but this even seems off to me.

Is Storm wearing white in the previews because she's newly resurrected?

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Is Storm wearing white in the previews because she's newly resurrected?
    I think its a part of the of the fortnite tie in.