Page 434 of 613 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    I can work with that. Looks average length but thick (were it counts), if him. Who am I kidding I would be so excited I would probably burst 10 minutes into it.

It's funny cause he considers himself small.

To keep it Storm related. Do you think Storm and Cap would make a good couple?
    no Storm and Cap would not make a good couple lol

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    her overnight bag lolol. I wonder what goodies she inckude in her bag lol
    That bag is most likely filled with all of the wigs and wig caps she's snatched over the years.
    Black Panther - Champion of Bast
    Vixen - Champion of Anansi

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    exactly. wakanda I thought was more of an isolationist idesls when it comes to governing so what happened to change this unless they were looking to build allies but this even seems off to me.
    To be fair, T'Challa himself isn't an isolationist so maybe this was his idea. I think that it's about building allies. He's probably smart enough to realize that accepting the Krakoan drugs is giving foreigners leverage over the Wakandan economy so he's shifting Wakandan economic assets towards neighboring countries that also haven't been infiltrated by mutants. Hence why they're economic protectorates and not political ones. He's creating a singular East African market that isn't reliant on Krakoa.

I know people are raving about it but I dont like the white variation. She looks so much better in black

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Going by the XMM article at AiPT, specifically Vita's obvious interest in Storm...I wonder if they will have a direct hand in where Storm's big story/development goes in 2021.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I know people are raving about it but I dont like the white variation. She looks so much better in black
    I agree. If she wore her hair up or her hair was a color other than white, then the white wouldn't be a bad idea. But, for me, white hair falling onto a white top doesn't help set off either her hair or the costume.

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    I agree. If she wore her hair up or her hair was a color other than white, then the white wouldn't be a bad idea. But, for me, white hair falling onto a white top doesn't help set off either her hair or the costume.
    I didnt realize why but you explained it. There's not enough contrast despite them making it a slightly different shade of white. Its why I hate Polaris in all green costumes. It clashes with the hair

If the costume is the same colour as the hair it's matching not clashing.

Surprisingly that was my main issue with the 90's costume, which I vehemently loathe...that and it covered her up from her neck to her toes.

I love this white costume here because the black accents/details break up the white (which the gold/yellow never did in the 90's look) making it more striking. And it shows more skin. I do want to see her wearing it without the cape, more often, though.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-14-2020 at 11:02 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I didnt realize why but you explained it. There's not enough contrast despite them making it a slightly different shade of white. Its why I hate Polaris in all green costumes. It clashes with the hair

That was my first thought when I saw the white uniform. It also doesn't help that, in the recent images, her hair is drawn straight and limp. Giving it some body would help create a nice contrast. I guess we'll find out the reason for the change.

Storm.jpg

Marvel Marauders #13 X of Swords Comic Book [Randolph Hells Storm Horror Variant]

Looking at that variant...I always thought it would have been nice if we got a Magic-wielding Storm from another time-line/AU similar to how we ended up with Bloodstorm.
    What If...? Ororo inherited and followed her magical lineage instead of weather manipulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Looking at that variant...I always thought it would have been nice if we got a Magic-wielding Storm from another time-line/AU similar to how we ended up with Bloodstorm.
    What If...? Ororo inherited and followed her magical lineage instead of weather manipulation.
    What If her weather manipulation were magical spells instead of mutant powers

What If her weather manipulation were magical spells instead of mutant powers
    Exactatiously along those lines...a magical elemental.

Which brings up a question I've always had about Ashake...is she considered a mutant, or is she a human who followed and embraced magic as her birthright?
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-14-2020 at 12:02 PM.

AIPT: In the Dawn of X, you had to decide which mutants would sit on the Quiet Council. With X of Swords, you had to decide who the 10 sword-wielding mutants would be. x jonah x (@mavortianX) wanted to know what the process behind selecting these characters was like.

Vita: Imma be real, I just remember chanting “Storm, Storm, STORM” a bunch and pounding the table. I am sure there was a lot more nuance to the rest, but I think I just went feral and they indulged me…

Leah: I think Storm was a given, actually–we all implicitly understood the only possible correct choice was to definitely put a sword in Storm’s hand, one way or another.

AIPT: Well, that story’s going viral. On the subject of blades, @ororoswind noted that Storm’s sword appears to have a traditional African design. Once you selected the 10 sword-wielders, what types of thoughts went into designing or selecting the swords themselves?

Vita: There was a lot of thought put into sword designs, from artists and writers alike!

Jordan: For sure. Sometimes we chose the character first, and sometimes we chose the sword first and it was obvious who would be wielding it. But the ones that had new designs–Storm’s is a great example–had a lot of thought put into what they would look like. I think we ended up with a really nice look there thanks to Vita and Matteo Lolli.