Page 437 of 613 FirstFirst ... 337387427433434435436437438439440441447487537 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,555 of 9190
    Astonishing Member

Speaking as a Hickman fan I really don't think The Giant Size is gonna be as hype as people are making it out to be. It's issue has mostly been set up amd world building so far, I think the issue will look good and Storm will have some good moments in it but I doubt it will have any huge momentous for Storm fans.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    A lot of people seem to have their doubts about Ororo and T'Challa, but you guys forget that if they cut their romance the Godhood of Storm will not be fully explored, as it should be. Therefore, I wonder do we really want them to break up or something? I mean if they do that, how Storm will grow as a Goddess, if she is not part of the BP comics? More solos? It will make no sense if she is dealing with Wakandian Godhood issues, while not seeing T'Challa or something. It will make even less sense if they move her to another Pantheon, I mean what other Pantheon could take Storm and her Godhood with the X-Office Universe? We need to look at the bigger picture here.
    exactly! people can shade coates or bp/storm romance until the cows come home but the fact of the matter is storm wasnt given any type of character development for eons prior to coates development of the character. I guess people found her taking orders from kitty more interesting:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Kyss, I’ll take looking like that any day of my life lol. But I know what you mean. Our friend’s optimistic words have given me hope though, which I hope I don’t regret. The calm before the Storm today, but I literally took a half day at work to be at my LCS as soon as they open. Feels like Christmas Eve. I’m so excited.
    right!!! our gurl is a snack and snatched for the wakandan gods. lol. im excited too! I really really hope hickman delivers.

also, can we discuss what we were talking about with the debate regarding her godhood on reddit? why does there appear to be some adamant to undermine what coates work regarding her development?

people are willing to accept retcons if other characters making them more powerful than they originally were but even when historical showings support this new reveal dating back to Claremont's original uncanny run people still try their hardest to discredit this story.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-15-2020 at 11:51 AM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Storm's Godhood and the exploration thereof is not in any way shape or form dependent on her relationship with T'Challa/Wakanda. It never was. nor will it ever be.
    She has been part of the Wakandan Pantheon, so I do believe that her godhood has an important role and part with Wakanda. Even though she is still a goddess if she gets faith from people even if a small tribe. I honestly think that they should expand and touch on another Pantheon where she can place roots. Me personally, I would love to see something Eldrich in her from the Pantheon of the Old Ones which predate Earth. I think it will be a really good and extreme power boost for her Godhood.

She has been part of the Wakandan Pantheon, so I do believe that her godhood has an important role and part with Wakanda. Even though she is still a goddess if she gets faith from people even if a small tribe. I honestly think that they should expand and touch on another Pantheon where she can place roots. Me personally, I would love to see something Eldrich in her from the Pantheon of the Old Ones which predate Earth. I think it will be a really good and extreme power boost for her Godhood.
    hmm hmm and it wasn't like the xoffices were doing anything to explore this aspect of her character. unless of course you take into account this story:

also, let's be fair prior to Coates it was generally understood by most and canocially established she was not a real god in 616 canon:

Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-15-2020 at 12:00 PM.

more storm teas

We must not accept the heresies of that issue. The writer didn't have the skill nor vision to handle the matter of divinity.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    more storm teas

I was about to post that one but I see you got there first.

Really amazing cover, I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    We must not accept the heresies of that issue. The writer didn't have the skill nor vision to handle the matter of divinity.
    lmfao I'm screaming. it's so crazy how time can change your perspective at the time I sent hard for that solo but now I feel mostly how you did st that the time which was that it wasn't cute. I vaguely recall u being done after that issue dropped lol

I was about to post that one but I see you got there first.

Really amazing cover, I love it!
    lolol its a cute cover. I'm ready 4 that issue to drop too.

Take it for the subjective grain of salt that it is but... Kyss and I were told by an informed source that tomorrow is a 10/10. That’s all, no further details but still, figured I’d pass it on to y’all to do with what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Take it for the subjective grain of salt that it is but... Kyss and I were told by an informed source that tomorrow is a 10/10. That’s all, no further details but still, figured I’d pass it on to y’all to do with what you will.
    yes I'm ready to see if our source is correct. we shall see

http://fav.me/de57o77
    I was hoping to finish this before the Giant Sized issue comes out, and I just made it. I'm very excited!
    Facets of the Storm Goddess - Final Small - Copy.jpg
    Last edited by TraneTrax; 09-15-2020 at 05:37 PM. Reason: Forgot to attach file

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    http://fav.me/de57o77
    I was hoping to finish this before the Giant Sized issue comes out, and I just made it. I'm very excited!
    Facets of the Storm Goddess - Final Small - Copy.jpg
    Thanks for sharing , wish I could draw.
    Is it me or is blood Storm looking like wesley snipes blade.

Giant Size Storm is happening tommorow right!?
    I can set my alarm for the morning, correct?