Page 440 of 613 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442443444450490540 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 9190
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    what did you think was going on when she created the wind? there was talk of using the machines as weapons. I thought she was actively taking control of them but then when she said wind it threw me off.
    she was comenting on how the world uses its weather patterns and machines to weaponize itself, then she said fuck all of that because she was in charge now, she pretty much went batman on their system before tearing it to pieces.

Ororo said no to a passive death and instead turned this into a big victory over machines, wich is very VERY meta considering it is machines the doom of mutants.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/09/16/gi...torm-1-review/

aipt gave the issue a 9 out of 10.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

In the end ororo WON over machines and the children of the vault's attempts at putting her down, and that victory is for her entire people, that for me is very special and it set up her future, since this is clearly what hickman thinks of her role in the larger scheme, and it's really cool to see it on page.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    she was comenting on how the world uses its weather patterns and machines to weaponize itself, then she said fuck all of that because she was in charge now, she pretty much went batman on their system before tearing it to pieces.

Ororo said no to a passive death and instead turned this into a big victory over machines, wich is very VERY meta considering it is machines the doom of mutants.

yes you are right. it was cute she was able to take out all the machines even though she was knocking on deaths door. I wonder what implications if any will be had due to her using that machine.

In the end ororo WON over machines and the children of the vault's attempts at putting her down, and that victory is for her entire people, that for me is very special and it set up her future, since this is clearly what hickman thinks of her role in the larger scheme, and it's really cool to see it on page.
    yes this is a good point. they through ororo have a way to combat that version of the tech virus.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Probably best Storm panel

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

yes b!tch that was my favorite favorite favorite panel. come thru goddess, aka Hadari Yao!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Absolutely agree. I want a T-shirt.

BANNED

I think if the virus wasnt a part of something larger, tchalla and shuri should have absolutly gotten involved, however the next time someone gets infected or something similar by the children of the vault, having the Intel from The World that ororo and her team aquired as a means to fight back and balance the scales, is better than just asking for wakandan resources to solve a threat to mutants , does it make sense?

Yeah, it's a very powerful image. Just because dying is easy for them doesn't mean it should be.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I think (I hope) they intend to fully explore what it means for Storm to be a Goddess...(and probably not the Divinity by Faith reasoning, given in BP)
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I thought this issue was great and weigh in more after work. Is someone going to create a review thread ?

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Absolutely agree. I want a T-shirt.
    yes and all that hair she just looks simply gorgeous!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I thought this issue was great and weigh in more after work. Is someone going to create a review thread ?
    hey boo!! please tell us your thoughts and I nominate havok83 the reviews made by them is always good. but if not hsvok you know you kill it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hey boo!! please tell us your thoughts and I nominate havok83 the reviews made by them is always good. but if not hsvok you know you kill it as well.
    Thanks. I did the Hellions one and was hoping someone would have done this by now. While I did enjoy the issue and the art, I have to admit, I was confused by what was going on. The stuff with the World kinda confused me as did M's plan to save Storm. I dont think Im the best to recap that

Thanks. I did the Hellions one and was hoping someone would have done this by now. While I did enjoy the issue and the art, I have to admit, I was confused by what was going on. The stuff with the World kinda confused me as did M's plan to save Storm. I dont think Im the best to recap that
    lolol i gotcha. if one isn't done by the timr I get a bit of work done I will attempt to take a stsb at it.