Page 469 of 613 FirstFirst ... 369419459465466467468469470471472473479519569 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Queen of the garbage people?

Weapons hot, shots fired!
    ooohh wat you think that is about Wakandan I missed that tea.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    lmfao Im screamin lol

and thought this was appropriate to convo:

#facts
    Is this from a real Marvel comic or fanart? LOL at it nonetheless

Queen of the garbage people?

Weapons hot, shots fired!
    Oh hell no. Lol. That's some new evidence for to justify the end of this relationship.

I guess whoever wrote this only interacted with Africa through those save the children commercials.
    Last edited by Cville; 09-30-2020 at 05:52 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

The irony is...all those experiences, from the moment Xavier approached her to her reclaiming her self from the techno-organic virus in GSXM:S and everything every moment in-between, actually make her best suited than any other existing man or God to wield Divine power.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Good point. If she had stayed and word spread to other regions about the benevolent goddess who helps the crops that feed the people and protect them from other threats, that could have resulted in more people believing in her and worshipping her. Who knows where it could have gone from there.

I'm pretty sure that the villagers left behind were like, "What the frak happened? Some bald white dude in a wheelchair shows up, says something to our goddess and she leaves us forever! Now our crops are dead, we cannot feed our people and we are being attacked by marauders(no pun intended) Why has our goddess forsaken us for the bald white man?"

Man, I pity the next white dude that shows up to that village.

But I'm sure they understood that Storm was needed elsewhere. And no, I'm not being sarcastic
    I wasn't ready for this. This whole post had me dying, spit out my darn jack daniels. lmao.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I just want to know where the portal leads. With all this dimensions in X of Sword etc. i have thought about it in the past but never really verbalized it but i really want to know where that portal Storm came from leads to.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    Oh hell no. Lol. That's some new evidence for to justify the end of this relationship.

I guess whoever wrote this only interacted with Africa through those save the children commercials.
    No bro, that line was a reference to the Morlocks. "Fighting in the sewers?" "Queen of the garbage people?"

She took over leadership of the Morlocks after defeating Callisto.

ooohh wat you think that is about Wakandan I missed that tea.
    Naw, that ain't about Wakanda. That's about the Morlocks.

I guess a crown is a crown if you got one. But "Queen of the garbage people?"

That was like a kick to the pisser.

No bro, that line was a reference to the Morlocks. "Fighting in the sewers?" "Queen of the garbage people?"

She took over leadership of the Morlocks after defeating Callisto.
    I don't know. She only been queen in one place. Unless this came out before the marriage, I'm sticking with my assessment. Lol.

oh and i'm sorry after reading Giant size xmen 1 i just don't see who can take out a Storm Mags duo. As two omegas if Storm powered Magneto up like she did Lorna all the while still attacking and defending with magneto going all out. I just can't see who can stop them.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneySpider View Post
    Storm should have snatched Xavier's wheelchair after he told her point blank she wasn't a goddess. Oh word, Charles Xavier? Ok, just for that, you can crawl back to America. Can he even crawl? Maybe he'd have to slide all the way back to America on his stomach. It would be funny if in addition to her greenhouse, Storm also had another room where she kept all of the items she's stolen from people over the years: wigs, wheelchairs, hearts...(ok, that last one was corny).
    lmao. post of the month. lol
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Giant Size really had some stunning redrawings and some eh ones but over all i found i miss this detail form of story telling. Guess i'm kind of corny. Let me read. I loved the image of Storm carrying Metal Colossus after they defeated Krakoa. It shows just how strong her winds are even casually.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

It's clearly referencing her duel with Callisto and winning the mantle as leader of the Morlocks...going by the illustration.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 09-30-2020 at 06:45 PM.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Is this from a real Marvel comic or fanart? LOL at it nonetheless
    its from uncanny xforce issue 10. Storms revenant was speaking facts lol

so its not fan art; its 616 canon.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 09-30-2020 at 07:47 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

its from uncanny xforce issue 10. Storms remnant was speaking facts lol

so its not fan art; its 616 canon.
    I forgot about this.
    This was a good read. Off to go reread.