Page 473 of 613 FirstFirst ... 373423463469470471472473474475476477483523573 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,095 of 9190
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    I adore nudist Ororo. I don't even care about the cheesecake factor, she owns it in a graceful nature goddess sort of way. Classical beauty. Archetypal. Iconic.

I feel like Ororo would relish the tropical climate of Krakoa and dip back into that vibe, instead of the full bodysuit. I like to think she's back in a treehouse like when she was a teen aged goddess.

Attachment 101106
    I agree. Speaking of which...we're yet to see Ororo's Krakoan abode.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Speaking of which...we're yet to see Ororo's abode.
    Huh you're right. Where would y'all think Storm would post up?

I envision her making her home in one of the mountains of Krakoa next to a waterfall.

I'm thinking a forested area where the trees form the abode...a literal tree house. And yes, there's a waterfall and a river and an over-abundance of flowering plants. And as Yogababe showed...I somewhat expect it to an almost replica of her home back in Kenya.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Wherever she goes believe me, I can see tons of young X-men figuring out the location. Lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Does anyone know if Olivier Coipel is doing any future X-Men work? He posted the following on Instagram:

AB92C254-4F82-4DF0-997E-A2FC957DC881.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by orionblue View Post
    Does anyone know if Olivier Coipel is doing any future X-Men work? He posted the following on Instagram:

AB92C254-4F82-4DF0-997E-A2FC957DC881.jpg

Oohh. Looks like a Dark future Limbo Storm.
    I wonder where this is from.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    putting the writer's intentions aside, in stoty wakanda js willing to help krakoa so that does not indicate they are on bad terms at all

this panel is so freaking gorgeous

What do they mean "her liquid eyes grow dark". Her eyes ain't supposed to get dark period

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    What do they mean "her liquid eyes grow dark". Her eyes ain't supposed to get dark period
    that was how her energy sight was first described. I dont think there was an instance after where her powers activating were shown as such.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post

Here is the original. I think Len Wein was going with the idea that her eyes were mirroring the sky, darkening as the clouds thicken. In any case he is her co-creator and this is her first appearance, so she's whatever he says she is...
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Here is the original. I think Len Wein was going with the idea that her eyes were mirroring the sky, darkening as the clouds thicken. In any case he is her co-creator and this is her first appearance, so she's whatever he says she is...
    I think the all white eyes work better but if I'm bring fair its probably because it's all I've seen when she uses her powers.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

I always thought that her eyes were supposed to mirror the weather pattern she was manipulating and then the (lazy) artist just simplified it to her eyes going all-white. And it stuck.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Looks good now but I still don't trust an X-writer not to do something rotten.

A couple of panels isn't enough to wash away the stink they have.

All it takes is ONE writer or EDITOR to screw stuff up.

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    All it takes is ONE writer or EDITOR to screw stuff up.
    I know you have expressed concern with Ororo in the BP mythos but curious did you have issue with T'Challa being able to control Mjolnir better than thor? I would agree all it takes is one and im not convinced the xoffices will so right by Ororo wirh all Tanehesi Coates was able to do for her.

nah idc what he said...her eyes are supposed to be white when using her powers. IF they wanted them dark they should've stuck with it through all these decades and they didn't. She looks demonized with all black eyes.

You do know this is the original story written and illustrated and published way back in 1975? Right? You do know who Len Wein is, right? They didn't change any of script for the tribute issue, just the illustrations.