Page 482 of 613 FirstFirst ... 382432472478479480481482483484485486492532582 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeraldOfStorm View Post
    I mean I never ruled out the possibility of X-Office thinking the fact that Storm was a Goddess a burden and then trying to get rid of it, so I was worried if Storm really die in GS so they could find some excuse as if the virus could prevent her from be a Goddess again.
    and now with that negative feedback I suppose something like this has happened.
    and about the interview, I read quickly looking for a spoiler because I rarely find the rest interesting
    this doesn't sound too far-fetched either. whenever fans of coates' work ask what is going on with her godhead stuff the writers always give some bs arse response so I wouldn't be surprised if they went that route or just completely ignored it.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    this doesn't sound too far-fetched either. whenever fans of coates' work ask what is going on with her godhead stuff the writers always give some bs arse response so I wouldn't be surprised if they went that route or just completely ignored it.
    I thought you had some inside information. But you gave up based on the interview? Had me all excited. Lol

Would be messed up if they brought her in fir one issue just to break them up. Did they think it would land softer if they had a black woman do it?

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    I thought you had some inside information. But you gave up based on the interview? Had me all excited. Lol

Would be messed up if they brought her in fir one issue just to break them up. Did they think it would land softer if they had a black woman do it?

Yup, this. I had the same thought. Smh.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    The only thing they said about Storm that is worth noting is: "I think that Marauders #13 is both a turning point and a solidifying of purpose for her, spiritually. She has played a lot of roles over the decades, and I think this issue helps her come to an understanding of what she needs to do and be for herself and her people, going forward!"

That pretty much says mutants are her main priority and BP and Wakanda come in a distant whatever. Basically, keeping Coates' elevation of her as a goddess, most likely, but throwing out everything else he's built with her over the last four years--including her relationship with T'Challa. Smh.
    That's exactly what I got out of it. They probably thought it would lessen the blow if a black writer broke them up.

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    hmmmph. we will reconvene on all of this tomorrow.

https://www.gamesradar.com/marauders...-of-the-x-men/
    They're still pretty vague on details but they way things are going currently, there is a path that leads to what some Storm fans would fear most.

Me personally, I would welcome it if it happened because it would be a break from the stagnant rut she's been in. Everyone else has done it, why not her.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    They're still pretty vague on details but they way things are going currently, there is a path that leads to what some Storm fans would fear most.

Me personally, I would welcome it if it happened because it would be a break from the stagnant rut she's been in. Everyone else has done it, why not her.
    It's better for both characters to break up and get love interests from their own franchises. Let's hope it's done amicably and without any shade-throwing that suggests Wakandans are drowning mutant babies or something lol.

I’m disappointed. But not surprised. Such a waste of what could’ve been a great story/issue. That’s all I’m going to say on the matter.

Also, if you don’t want spoilers, stay off Twitter. They’re popping up everywhere now and not always with spoiler tags.

ShockStrife

Why nobody is talking about the x-men monday interview? sounds bad for Storm :/

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/10/05/x-...swords-week-3/

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    It's better for both characters to break up and get love interests from their own franchises. Let's hope it's done amicably and without any shade-throwing that suggests Wakandans are drowning mutant babies or something lol.
    Lol, bro I wasn't even thinking about the Storm/T'Challa relationship. I said it long ago, once Coates was done, it was dead. I'm not surprised, shocked, sad, dismayed, happy or bothered. It is what it is.

I was thinking about another scenario that some fans said they debunked but maybe it was going to happen in a way that no one expected.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Lol, bro I wasn't even thinking about the Storm/T'Challa relationship. I said it long ago, once Coates was done, it was dead. I'm not surprised, shocked, sad, dismayed, happy or bothered. It is what it is.

I was thinking about another scenario that some fans said they debunked but maybe it was going to happen in a way that no one expected.
    Yea having just seen the spoilers I think this is only the beginning lol.

Quote Originally Posted by chief12d View Post
    Yea having just seen the spoilers I think this is only the beginning lol.
    What spoilers?

Off to find the spoiler...
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    What spoilers?
    Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Off to find the spoiler...
    From Twitter

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

https://www.cbr.com/xmen-storm-every...arance-ranked/

this list is kinda right on some but others dead wrong. the number 1 is correct though.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShockStrife View Post
    Why nobody is talking about the x-men monday interview? sounds bad for Storm :/

https://aiptcomics.com/2020/10/05/x-...swords-week-3/
    Why does it sound bad? Quite the opposite to me.