Page 52 of 613 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152552 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    why do you say that? that is an interesting theory.
    The tree us similar to the kind the elephant trunk sorority used that was a focal point for Storm to use her powers.

BANNED

why do you say that? that is an interesting theory.
    It's the same tree you see in Shuri. That Tree grants you access to the Astral Plane.

And remember me and argued that Storm used her God Power to help Shuri go to the Astral plane?

I don't see why THIS tree in Giant Size X-Men is NOT the same Tree.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    The tree us similar to the kind the elephant trunk sorority used that was a focal point for Storm to use her powers.
    Yeah, I think that Tree is the Focal Point for Storms Godhead. I mean LOOK at it....how is it not.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Looks like he'll be referencing the Shuri book.
    omg good observation!!! how did I miss this!!

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

lol Because your slow....

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    It's the same tree you see in Shuri. That Tree grants you access to the Astral Plane.

And remember me and argued that Storm used her God Power to help Shuri go to the Astral plane?

I don't see why THIS tree in Giant Size X-Men is NOT the same Tree.
    so you think the tree is symbolic of her godhead? if hickman does this I will MAYBE pick up this book. and I do remember our convo with others about this. and you know I'm slow dont judge me lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Given its size, the one in the preview might be the one in Namibia.

so you think the tree is symbolic of her godhead? if hickman does this I will MAYBE pick up this book. and I do remember our convo with others about this. and you know I'm slow dont judge me lol
    I dont think so, but if Jean and Emma need to get to her through astral projection, they might use this.

BANNED

If it's not a symbol of her Godhead then Hickaman sure FOOLED ME. But yes I think that Tree is a Symbol of her Godly Powers.

HOPEFULLY whatever is the tree symbolizes will be the catalyst we need for Storm to access her God powers any time she wants.

If it's not a symbol of her Godhead then Hickaman sure FOOLED ME. But yes I think that Tree is a Symbol of her Godly Powers.

HOPEFULLY whatever is the tree symbolizes will be the catalyst we need for Storm to access her God powers any time she wants.
    Did she access god powers near the tree? Thought they just needed her for controlled electricity. The fungus in the cave activated godhead powers.

Who is this person telling Storm how to use her powers? I am not amused.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

Did she access god powers near the tree? Thought they just needed her for controlled electricity. The fungus in the cave activated godhead powers.
    No, your correct. They needed a powerful bolt of Lightning for the Tree. And the Fungus did bring out her Godhead.

However, this makes me believe that if the Fungus could do that. Jean and Emma should be encountering her Godhead in her mind somewhere somehow. And I think that Tree is the Godhead.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Who is this person telling Storm how to use her powers? I am not amused.
    That's Tchallas girlfriend from Wakanda University.

I dont think so, but if Jean and Emma need to get to her through astral projection, they might use this.
    why would they need that to get to her through artal projection? that doesnt really make sense to me.

from what it appears it seems they are in ororos mind. what that tree actually represents I think remains to be seen but if it is a representation of her godhead I will do whatever Hickman wants me to do to him ***call me Hickman, wink wink***