Page 53 of 613 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153553 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    why would they need that to get to her through artal projection? that doesnt really make sense to me.
    If her physical body is trapped there, they can use the tree the way it was used with Shuri. Just speculation.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Who is this person telling Storm how to use her powers? I am not amused.
    she was really nice to ororo in the issue so I dont think there is anything to worry. I didnt realize per college that was tchalla ex. I know I wouldnt be able. no sir.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

from what it appears it seems they are in ororos mind. what that tree actually represents I think remains to be seen but if it is a representation of her godhead I will do whatever Hickman wants me to do to him ***call me Hickman, wink wink***
    Yeah, they are in her mind that much is given.

Anyway, I guess we shall see.

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    If her physical body is trapped there, they can use the tree the way it was used with Shuri. Just speculation.
    why would her physical body be trapped in her own mind? it appears that Jean and Emma are inside Ororos mind.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

in this scan it appears ororos mind or whatever that tree and headdress represent are trying to repel Emma and Jean:

why would her physical body be trapped in her own mind? it appears that Jean and Emma are inside Ororos mind.
    It was a cover, so I was going with symbolism. To use something from Shuris' book as a focal point for Storms mind is kinda hacky. Decades worth of appearances and that was the best he could come up with.

The only reason I can see us that Nnedi is getting her novel series adapted on Hulu and Marvel is trying to get more Shuri trades sold based on her name by putting her work in a Xbook
    Last edited by Cville; 01-31-2020 at 02:12 PM.

BANNED

I wonder what Shadow King did now to Storm's Mind.

It was a cover, so I was going with symbolism. To use something from Shuris' book as a focal point for Storms mind is kinda hacky. Decades worth of appearances and that was the best he could come up with.

The only reason I can see us that Nnedi is getting her novel series adapted on Hulu and Marvel is trying to get more Shuri trades sold based on her name by putting her work in a Xbook
    I think that Hickman using aspects from Shuri's book definitely demonstrates that Coates and Hickman are working together. That, to me, is very nice to see. I'm not sure why that would make it hacky.

Maybe its just a simple thing of Hickman trying to do better to align to established canon.

I think that Hickman using aspects from Shuri's book definitely demonstrates that Coates and Hickman are working together. That, to me, is very nice to see. I'm not sure why that would make it hacky.

Maybe its just a simple thing of Hickman trying to do better to align to established canon.
    I dont think Nnedi has collaborated with Coates. Shes never mentioned him in interviews. I think she'll use aspects, but she seems like the type to do it on her own.

BANNED

I dont think Nnedi has collaborated with Coates. Shes never mentioned him in interviews. I think she'll use aspects, but she seems like the type to do it on her own.
    She would have to had talk with Coates. How else did she know that T'Challa was off planet and then implemented it in her book???

she was really nice to ororo in the issue so I dont think there is anything to worry. I didnt realize per college that was tchalla ex. I know I wouldnt be able. no sir.
    LOL, you better let me know. I was ready to get with her.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    She would have to had talk with Coates. How else did she know that T'Challa was off planet and then implemented it in her book???
    Editorial can tell her what she can and can't do. They might even have the same assistant editor. I've never checked. Normally Coates related writers talk about how they collaborated with him. I didn't see anything like that.

BANNED

Editorial can tell her what she can and can't do. They might even have the same assistant editor. I've never checked. Normally Coates related writers talk about how they collaborated with him. I didn't see anything like that.
    OH, I see. So the same Black Panther Editorial must have told her about Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    OH, I see. So the same Black Panther Editorial must have told her about Storm.
    Don't quote me, I would assume it be easier if all BP related books used the same editor.

I guess the fact that there have been zero comments on this preview speaks for itself but what are your thoughts on the preview pages:

https://mobile.twitter.com/rdauterma...95053817163777

I loooooove this pic! Even in black and white you can tell Storm is a black woman