Page 535 of 613 FirstFirst ... 35435485525531532533534535536537538539545585 ... LastLast
Results 8,011 to 8,025 of 9190
  1. #8011
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    You know this made me think, what if the role Storm is taking will cause her to amicably split from the XMen so to speak? Perhaps her time after this in the XBooks is just a goodbye tour. This picture looks somewhat tense. Kind of like friends getting at each other for a big decision one of them is about to make. Maybe it causes Wolverine to go down memory lane on his interactions with Storm. Maybe that spar with Calisto on the cover of Marauders is similar to this. Perhaps it's just two friends reminiscing before the departure. And the Children of the Atom, she doesn't have a sidekick but perhaps she represents something bigger to the next generation of XMen, much like Charles was the focus for the first generation. So maybe revisitng old stories to move forward...

  2. #8012
    Fantastic Member Jalysia's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    345

    Default

    On closer look, it looks like some shenanigans. Logan looks pissed and Ororo looks evil. Or maybe it's just the art.

  3. #8013
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    10,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jalysia View Post
    On closer look, it looks like some shenanigans. Logan looks pissed and Ororo looks evil. Or maybe it's just the art.
    It's different art from different books.

    His costume is battle damage.

  4. #8014
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,846

    Default

    Thinking about it it would be an interesting twist if Storm is able to be brought back despite otherworld because of the techno virus she experienced. what if it uploaded a "Total" copy of ororo across realities when it transcended from her. That could be a cool twist.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.

  5. #8015
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Thinking about it it would be an interesting twist if Storm is able to be brought back despite otherworld because of the techno virus she experienced. what if it uploaded a "Total" copy of ororo across realities when it transcended from her. That could be a cool twist.
    So many possibilities, and that's what makes all of this so cool. These pieces are there for a reason and trying to figure out how they all intertwine is quite fun.

  6. #8016
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Oooohhh yeeaaahhh, hahahaha. I swear bruv these boy's at marvel make it easy man, y'all so full of that X kool aid that most y'all are diabetiX hahahahaha see what i did there, I ain't trolling or nothing but man these x office chumps gotta get this work and i got my extando ready. Where BK at, hahahahah yo yall don't even know bro. Yo I'm locked in and studying, hahahahaha boy i'll give credit to those boys they managed to kill the only prominent black couple in comix, made fake lore in terms of wakanda and made my girl Ro have to choose when she doesn't need to do so. Whooo hoooo this Storm story better pay off bruh, cause man I'm enjoying too damn much B. No bias here trust me.
    Last edited by Mekk80s; 10-30-2020 at 06:19 AM.

  7. #8017
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Oooohhh yeeaaahhh, hahahaha. I swear bruv these boy's at marvel make it easy man, y'all so full of that X kool aid that most y'all are diabetiX hahahahaha see what i did there, I ain't trolling or nothing but man these x office chumps gotta get this work and i got my extando ready. Where BK at, hahahahah yo yall don't even know bro. Yo I'm locked in and studying, hahahahaha boy i'll give credit to those boys they managed to kill the only prominent black couple in comix, made fake lore in terms of wakanda and made my girl Ro have to choose when she doesn't need to do so. Whooo hoooo this Storm story better pay off bruh, cause man I'm enjoying too damn much B. No bias here trust me.
    Well that turned petty real quick lol. It's a comic book...silly unnecessary stuff happens all the time. Honestly speaking, Storm and BP's marriage was just as forced and manipulated as their breakup and demise. I mean some of the retcons to Storm's lore to make things work out were somewhat deplorable and I can never forgive Marvel for making their prominent black couple a poster child of domestic violence. I mean did they really have to come to blows, did no one see the issue with that. So for me, though prominent, BP and Storm were far from being this ideal poster of black love a long time ago. And just to be clear, just because people find things to enjoy in a comic book doesn't mean they are unaware of certain problems and issues or buying into any kool-aid. It's entertainment after all.
    Last edited by Sdawg; 10-30-2020 at 07:32 AM.

  8. #8018
    Fantastic Member mbeezy561's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    358

    Default

    I'm interested to see what this "Metamorphosis" predicted during X of Swords is supposed to be a about. the card showed Storm leading a horde of the undead. Maybe Storm becomes Queen of the Dead. It wouldn't be the first time Hickman gave a character the power to command the undead.....
    After reading Priest's run on Black Panther, I can truly said I've learned nothing, but I remember everything!
    I'm back from the Djailia!
    Since D9 exists in the MU, T'challa is definitely an Alpha! (Don't Debate me)

  9. #8019
    Invincible Member Havok83's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21,068

    Default

    Wolverine is banging Storm's best friend. It would look poorly on her and him to get involved. Nasty

  10. #8020
    Incredible Member jorge17881's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    904

    Default

    I guess this coming next.. Maybe storm finds the real true about krakoa and moira, charles, magneto.

  11. #8021
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,471

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jorge17881 View Post
    I guess this coming next.. Maybe storm finds the real true about krakoa and moira, charles, magneto.
    It's from the Chris Claremont collection MArvel's trying to sell for $200.

    5392-CoverOpenVariantLithos-MM.jpg
    "Cable was right!"

  12. #8022
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    Well that turned petty real quick lol. It's a comic book...silly unnecessary stuff happens all the time. Honestly speaking, Storm and BP's marriage was just as forced and manipulated as their breakup and demise. I mean some of the retcons to Storm's lore to make things work out were somewhat deplorable and I can never forgive Marvel for making their prominent black couple a poster child of domestic violence. I mean did they really have to come to blows, did no one see the issue with that. So for me, though prominent, BP and Storm were far from being this ideal poster of black love a long time ago. And just to be clear, just because people find things to enjoy in a comic book doesn't mean they are unaware of certain problems and issues or buying into any kool-aid. It's entertainment after all.
    Hahahahaha, we don't do petty over here ma dawg. I'm kickin some common sense hahahaha doesn't matter if it's a comic book or a tv show or video game it's about logical story execution bruv, idc if you don't like Ro and Tchalla as a couple that's irreverent buuuttt when you force drama amongst 2 characters that are known to compromise and think logically well let's just say you don't get whatever the hell Vita did. And well when you got the x office making tchalla look like a goof ball and a prick of course the "black love" angle is thrown out the window but to me it's whatever at this point because i don't expect that from companies like marvel and dc. And yeah you're right, you can enjoy anything your little heart desires friend but guys like me look at things from a grey perspective so yeah take that however you want chief i made my point.
    Last edited by Mekk80s; 10-30-2020 at 09:37 AM.

  13. #8023
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Wolverine is banging Storm's best friend. It would look poorly on her and him to get involved. Nasty
    hahaha, who hasn't Logan banged at this point? I'm gonna have to put Bob barker on the phone for real for real, get those anti healing clippers.

  14. #8024
    Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    5,040

    Default

    Lawd Faddah!!!
    What I wouldn't give for a Larraz/Coipel ongoing team-up on an X-Book.
    We are MUTANT...One people. One tribe. One family...Krakoa and Arakko, FOREVER!!!

  15. #8025
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Hahahaha, A we all may be storm fans but doesn't mean we gotta drink from the same fountain (ha inside joke) we all got our differences right. I see bullshizzle i call out bullshizzle, sometimes makes me wonder why the xmen are even apart of the main MU when majority of "big" stories coming out that hut of rehashed narratives have no real effect on other main MU stories. Might as well just be writing fanfiction in a vacuum because it seems this continuity thing isn't working, I'm just super sayin.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •