Page 55 of 613 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155555 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what is Storm's role in Krakoan society now? is she officially a queen, prime minister...? Just wondering.
    shes on the quiet council which is a governing body on krakoa.
    she, at times, welcomes back the resurrected
    and she is kittys babysitter on the maurader.
    she st times supports cyclops on missions too.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I think it comes out february 26.

Great. Thanks, BK.

BANNED

I have no idea. I think that's when BP drops as well. hopefully it's a good day for ororo.
    I just hope Storms relationship with the FF does not get destroyed. PLEASE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    what is Storm's role in Krakoan society now? is she officially a queen, prime minister...? Just wondering.
    She leading all of Mutantdom via Government of the quiet council.
    She is High Priestess of Krakoa via Resurection System.
    She is taking it back old school and dispensing justice all over the globe and rescuing refugees ,While being support for Kitty.
    While still doing high-end mission that one can not be called XMen work nor Boarders X-Force stuff but I chose to view it as Public Krakoa Mission . If the island were to last mission that would obviously be in the history book.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    God ,right. At least acknowledge. Her friendship with Sue, Ben& Johnny.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    God ,right. At least acknowledge. Her friendship with Sue, Ben& Johnny.
    Just all of them. I mean Storm and Sue were buddy buddy in the Fearless isssue. Sooooo don’t screw it up. I’m really holding my breathe.

Just all of them. I mean Storm and Sue were buddy buddy in the Fearless isssue. Sooooo don’t screw it up. I’m really holding my breathe.
    Everytime the F4&XM link up Sue and Ro usually are a duo, same could be said with BP&F4.
    Or rather, when Sue and Ro are in the room together they link up

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Great. Thanks, BK.
    you're welcome boo.

I'm sure storm will not be for taking Franklin from his family so dont you o
    worry your pretty little head.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

you're welcome boo.

I'm sure storm will not be for taking Franklin from his family so dont you o
    worry your pretty little head.
    If this goes south...I blame you.

If this goes south...I blame you.
    why you blame me?

Agreed. The X-men have fought the Avengers and the Inhumans already, so I'd much rather see them working with other Marvel teams/heroes. I hope Storm's relationship with the FF gets some positive focus.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed. The X-men have fought the Avengers and the Inhumans already, so I'd much rather see them working with other Marvel teams/heroes. I hope Storm's relationship with the FF gets some positive focus.
    Your response brought something to my attention. You said the X-Men fought The Inhumans and Avengers and now they are about to scuffle with the FF. Do you and does anyone notice the trend here???? In every VS it was the X-Men that became Bad Guys regardless of their pure intentions. I think the MU as a whole are not Pro-Mutant.

Anyway, that was a side Conversation. Um yes your right. I rather see them work together instead of being at each other throats. I just can’t help it but feel that the X-Men are the bad guys YET AGAIN.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    if it didnt get positive focus I wouldnt be surprised.

Your response brought something to my attention. You said the X-Men fought The Inhumans and Avengers and now they are about to scuffle with the FF. Do you and does anyone notice the trend here???? In every VS it was the X-Men that became Bad Guys regardless of their pure intentions. I think the MU as a whole are not Pro-Mutant.

Anyway, that was a side Conversation. Um yes your right. I rather see them work together instead of being at each other throats. I just canÂ’t help it but feel that the X-Men are the bad guys YET AGAIN.
    This trend is getting played out. I don't want the X-men/mutants being antagonists. I would prefer a nice team-up story where the X-men and Fantastic Four have to work together.

if it didnt get positive focus I wouldnt be surprised.
    Same for me. TBH, I won't be surprised if it gets completely ignored. I really hope Storm is portrayed well at the very least, but I'm not holding my breath.

Also, do y'all remember a few years back when the X-men each had their own squad of students and Nezhno was on Storm's squad? What other x-teens do you all think would be a nice fit on Storm's student squad? It doesn't have to be from that era only, but rather from that era on to the present.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

I guess the fact that there have been zero comments on this preview speaks for itself but what are your thoughts on the preview pages:

https://mobile.twitter.com/rdauterma...95053817163777

Nice images. I like that this artist takes the time to actually give each character, especially the women, their own distinct facial features. I hope this issue brings some positive/well-written portrayals for Storm. I'm ok with Jean and the other girl appearing, but I don't want them to steal the show.