Page 56 of 613 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106156556 ... LastLast
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Nice images. I like that this artist takes the time to actually give each character, especially the women, their own distinct facial features. I hope this issue brings some positive/well-written portrayals for Storm. I'm ok with Jean and the other girl appearing, but I don't want them to steal the show.
    yes the art is beautiful. I also like the tone she will have. a chocolate face:

its gorgeous. but I do kinda think this issue will focus heavily on jean and eman as it's their book.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post

its gorgeous. but I do kinda think this issue will focus heavily on jean and eman as it's their book.
    i love how she is outselling even asleep, goddess things, ororo should always be this tone or darker, dauterman;s storm is wonderfull.
    but also I was feeling that way until i saw the tree and the crown above it, its a clear reference to the silent issue in new x-men and that was pretty massive for xavier.

True. Hopefully Storm will get some decent focus.

Also, I just want to point out that even while asleep Storm outshines both Jean and the other one.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    i love how she is outselling even asleep, goddess things, ororo should always be this tone or darker, dauterman;s storm is wonderfull.
    but also I was feeling that way until i saw the tree and the crown above it, its a clear reference to the silent issue in new x-men and that was pretty massive for xavier.
    what do you mean about the silent issue?

True. Hopefully Storm will get some decent focus.

Also, I just want to point out that even while asleep Storm outshines both Jean and the other one.
    baby yes!!! storm check bones are dragging both jean and emma by their edges lol.

im.just Hong the tree signifies her godhead. that would be so amazing.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

You are speaking nothing but the truth.

BANNED

the new x-men issue where they go inside xavier and there is barely any dialogue in it

Happy Black History Month Storm Fans!!

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Emma looks so disrespectful drinking over what, sadly, looks like Ororo's dead body. Ororo looks beautiful. I agree with the other posters who think Ororo, even "asleep" looks better than Jean and Emma. Those high cheekbones are the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    the new x-men issue where they go inside xavier and there is barely any dialogue in it
    oh ok thank you!

It was a challenge across all Marvel books for a month"'Nuff Said". Writers and artists had to do an issue with like one or two lines of dialogue, max. In Morrison's New X-Men, his issue featured Jean and Emma going inside Xavier's mind and learning the truth about Cassandra Nova. It was a great issue filled with symbolic imagery inside his mindscape.

Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Happy Black History Month Storm Fans!!

thanks. My birthday is tomorrow feb 3rd lol

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltyPleasure View Post
    Emma looks so disrespectful drinking over what, sadly, looks like Ororo's dead body. Ororo looks beautiful. I agree with the other posters who think Ororo, even "asleep" looks better than Jean and Emma. Those high cheekbones are the thing.
    emma is and will always be disrespectful to ororo as shes intimidated by her beauty and power. it will be interesting to see how this ends. will ororo have issue with emma once again entering her mind even if it is to help.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    It was a challenge across all Marvel books for a month"'Nuff Said". Writers and artists had to do an issue with like one or two lines of dialogue, max. In Morrison's New X-Men, his issue featured Jean and Emma going inside Xavier's mind and learning the truth about Cassandra Nova. It was a great issue filled with symbolic imagery inside his mindscape.

oh thanks beloved. I didn't read these stories. I wonder will Hickman do a similar thing.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    thanks. My birthday is tomorrow feb 3rd lol
    happy birthday my friend!! I hope your day is filled with fun and happiness!!!

BANNED

God Damn It. The 49ers lost again!! :-( oh wel.

Any Storm News???

Incredible Member GuiltyPleasure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post

What a great catch. The artist definitely took heavily from this page with the placement of the three women, even including Emma and her flask. Smh. Love how Jean and Emma are giving each other the side eye.

not that this was not already understood but jordan white had thoughts on yukio and storm. it put to rest the conversation of her being in a relationship with yukio:

AIPT: I’m a classic blue guy, myself. Next up, Storm has been one-half of many famous comic book romances. Grey_life12 (@304grey_fan) wanted to know which was your favorite and why?

Jordan: She has been in a lot of big ones, hasn’t she? I know a lot of people are very invested in Storm and Black Panther’s relationship. Others still have a soft spot for Storm and Forge. Some even love the Storm/Logan romance, which I think felt a little rebound-y to me. They’re all interesting, but personally I have always really loved seeing Storm and Yukio together. While not canonically a romance, it just… really seemed to open up something in her that was pretty exciting for the character.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 02-03-2020 at 10:41 AM.