Page 569 of 613 FirstFirst ... 69469519559565566567568569570571572573579 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,535 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skyvolt2000 View Post
    Bias polls mean NOTHING. What was Storm supposed to get versus a woman with a tv show and over 700 solo issues? Going by those polls Black Panther lost to John Stewart and we KNOW Dc hates him. Folks had to be fired for him to finally get a trade all about him in 2021.

Proving you can SELL is what matters in the end. Carol & She Hulk get those nonstop shots because they had at least ONE run last beyond 12 issues.

Both of them have hit 50 issues at one point. As have Moon Knight. That is why they get shots.

Storm just needs a run to hit at least 36 issues.

And the X-Office can't toss out no one buy a black female lead book.

Moon Girl is the longest lasting one at 47.

Riri & Shuri have had 2 volumes.

Black America's Favorite Sweetheart-constantly sold out at comic book stores

Image's Kick Azz is still going

Goldie Vance is still doing OGN and novels.

Nubia has one and I PROMISE you all it will be a top seller next year

Naomi season 2 is coming in 2021.

Abbott vol 2 from Miles's writer is coming out next year.

VIxen finally has something.
    If I say it once I will say it again, if the xoffices wanted her to have a solo she would. She doesn't have one because the xoffices are not interested in giving her one. If a character like Moon Girl can have a long run there is no reason storm doesn't deserve one. That blame lies with the xoffices.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Lightbulb

Hey, I might as well share this considering that I will (most likely) soon update it beyond a prelude chapter -

Dragon Ball X

Summary

The Multiverse is a vast place of infinite bewildering possibilities. In one reality, Storm and Goku make an unexpected love match. Follow them, their family, & friends as they face many challenges while trying to forge a place for themselves in a world that misunderstands and fears those who wield extraordinary powers. Will include key events from DBZ, DB Super, & X-Men (various).

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13415982/1/Dragon-Ball-X

To those who check out my work in progress, I hope you enjoy.
    Last edited by Celgress; 11-21-2020 at 06:35 PM.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    If I say it once I will say it again, if the xoffices wanted her to have a solo she would. She doesn't have one because the xoffices are not interested in giving her one. If a character like Moon Girl can have a long run there is no reason storm doesn't deserve one. That blame lies with the xoffices.
    Amen to this! And that's the point I was making. If at the peak of Storm's popularity they didn't invest in giving her a solo, it set the precedent for them ignoring her now. It has nothing to do with proving she can sell. It has everything to do with them simply not being interested. I mean Storm has a long lasting name and presence, so I am not sure why with proper care and promotion it's so hard to fathom that she could be a huge enduring seller on her own.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

She was given a solo in 2014 that for whatever inhouse?/sales? reasons turned into an LS.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Incredible Member

Not sure what they can do with Storm really. It seems that everything with her has been done before. I like that she has a place on the quiet council because thats a respect to her character, but I need to see more to that. She seems to be the peas or potatoes to another character's steak role. I need Storm to be the Steak.

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Not sure what they can do with Storm really. It seems that everything with her has been done before. I like that she has a place on the quiet council because thats a respect to her character, but I need to see more to that. She seems to be the peas or potatoes to another character's steak role. I need Storm to be the Steak.
    Be specific now. She his to be Prime Rib, T-Bone, Ribeye or NY strip. She can't just be flank steak or shoulder of round or cube steak.

We want the good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I have said it before a Electra&Storm duo book would be everything. The female batman ala superman book of Marvel.
    Yukio should be supporting cast member in any Storm solo.
    Sounds cool! Wonder if Electra and Storm ever interacted before?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tmacaoni View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Marvell2100 View Post
    Be specific now. She his to be Prime Rib, T-Bone, Ribeye or NY strip. She can't just be flank steak or shoulder of round or cube steak.

We want the good stuff.
    LOL I like how you Both turned Storm into Steak.

Quote Originally Posted by xfire2k13 View Post
    Mmm No.

I don’t think so. But I’d love to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by xfire2k13 View Post
    Not sure. Maybe through logan or Tchalla but that's what make the pairing so great.
    They get to genuinely build their dynamic.
    They're two very strong woman. Different in ways that matter and I feel would butt heads, because they're both the same in some ways.

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    LOL I like how you Both turned Storm into Steak.

Mmm No.

I don’t think so. But I’d love to see it.
    The story I romance in my head is they cross paths due
    Storm looking to retrieve a abducted Mutants.
    Electra is there to assassinate the kidnapper or& the kidnapper.( Dealer choice) conflict of interest, up the scale with a double cross and ect...
    Loses on both sides.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    The story I romance in my head is they cross paths due
    Storm looking to retrieve a abducted Mutants.
    Electra is there to assassinate the kidnapper or& the kidnapper.( Dealer choice) conflict of interest, up the scale with a double cross and ect...
    Loses on both sides.
    I Love it.

Cut! Print!! Check the Date. Who’s next?

Actually hold on let’s put a pin here. I’d like for Storm and Gamora to have a Sword Fight rematch . Their last sword fright was not fair and I demand a rematch.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Wagyu, perhaps?
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Spectacular Member

Hehehe, Storm and Electra? y'all just throwing out names at this point if that's a "dream teamup" you picture. Rather see Supergirl and Daffy Duck take down the legion with help from the Animaniacs sinse we're throwing out fanfiction ideas, Oy Vai. No disrespect but some of these "ideas" y'all come up with are SSJG GSSJ cringe, yeesh.
    Last edited by Mekk80s; 11-22-2020 at 12:37 PM.

BANNED

A Storm/Elektra Team Up is actually not a Bad Idea. In fact would introduce a more interesting dynamic and conversation between them.

I mean a TeamUp with Elektra can’t be any worse or better then what you or anyone comes up with.
    Last edited by Mah_Boons; 11-22-2020 at 01:45 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sdawg View Post
    Amen to this! And that's the point I was making. If at the peak of Storm's popularity they didn't invest in giving her a solo, it set the precedent for them ignoring her now. It has nothing to do with proving she can sell. It has everything to do with them simply not being interested. I mean Storm has a long lasting name and presence, so I am not sure why with proper care and promotion it's so hard to fathom that she could be a huge enduring seller on her own.
    people have all types of reasons for discrediting her.to me their reasons don't matter. the only ones who do matters are those at the xoffices who can decide on giving her one at the xoffices. and we know they don't want hr to have one. Coates wanted to write her one way back in 2017 and jdw response was that he is busy. I seriously think they think their readers are singletons.

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Hehehe, Storm and Electra? y'all just throwing out names at this point if that's a "dream teamup" you picture. Rather see Supergirl and Daffy Duck take down the legion with help from the Animaniacs sinse we're throwing out fanfiction ideas, Oy Vai. No disrespect but some of these "ideas" y'all come up with are SSJG GSSJ cringe, yeesh.

lololol you are hilarious. not supergirl and daffy duck lolol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!