Page 571 of 613 FirstFirst ... 71471521561567568569570571572573574575581 ... LastLast
Results 8,551 to 8,565 of 9190

PS4Wallpapers.com_6b20544c133aad89388d3be0033f8416-1056x576.jpg tumblr_pv91iq7dYE1y1y1cgo1_400.jpg
    You know...I'm warming up to this team up idea. I'm not sure what threat could bring them together. I feel like Yukio would have to be involved

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    PS4Wallpapers.com_6b20544c133aad89388d3be0033f8416-1056x576.jpg tumblr_pv91iq7dYE1y1y1cgo1_400.jpgYou know...I'm warming up to this team up idea. I'm not sure what threat could bring them together. I feel like Yukio would have to be involved
    Ah nice! I totally forgot about Marvel Nemesis Imperfects. I like the limited series and think they should've made it canon. Yeah it would have to have a Wolverine or Yukio connection. Storm's only had 1 interaction with the hand during Latour's run (she murdered a bunch of Hand ninjas) so outside of some type of random team up the Logan/Yukio connection seems a more logical avenue.

Quote Originally Posted by Wind Rider View Post
    I would love it. I don't recall them interacting on panel in 616. The only time I can recall is with Elektra as Havok's nanny to his son, and Bloodstorm kidnaps him for the Goblin Queen.
    Oh OK is that from Mutant X?

Quote Originally Posted by xfire2k13 View Post
    Oh OK is that from Mutant X?
    Yep that's the one. I couldn't remember the run. That was a good series where Bloodstorm was pretty prominent. Part of me would love to Storm be called to help Elektra with some type of seedy, deadly, criminal underworld type of event where a dynamic friendly but intense relationhip is explored between the warrior goddess and Queen of the Ninjas.

Yep that's the one. I couldn't remember the run. That was a good series where Bloodstorm was pretty prominent. Part of me would love to Storm be called to help Elektra with some type of seedy, deadly, criminal underworld type of event where a dynamic friendly but intense relationhip is explored between the warrior goddess and Queen of the Ninjas.
    Dang this just sold me. I imagined it in the Romita DareDevil/Electra style.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    PS4Wallpapers.com_6b20544c133aad89388d3be0033f8416-1056x576.jpg tumblr_pv91iq7dYE1y1y1cgo1_400.jpg
    You know...I'm warming up to this team up idea. I'm not sure what threat could bring them together. I feel like Yukio would have to be involved
    These images are perfect.
    Also that game was awesome. The gameplay and Storm was pretty Badass in it. One of my top VideoGame Storm.
    I wouldn't mind Yukio also part of the group. She could be the bridge of the two ladies.

Won't spoil the X of Swords finale. I will say...Storm is pretty bad-ass in Excalibur and Destructions was a Larraz masterpiece. Looking forward to the fandoms reactions.

Yes Storm! YASSSSS! Excalibur was HER issue. spoilers:
    Saved Apocalypse, Was able to calm him with a whisper when he was angered, and basically held off the entire army of amenth until the calvary could arrive. Got Damn Apoc may have been the hero but my girl was the mother F-ing MVP!!
    end of spoilers

Not to shabby, with no healing factor and fighting as long as Logan storm barely has bruises. lmao
    allday.jpg

*Dances* oh and spoilers:
    the sword was returned to wakanda off panel via a data page update of the swords but the would with wakanda have not healed.
    end of spoilers Thank you vita! Thank you Hickman. STORM2021! Let's GO!

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    the sword was returned to wakanda off panel via a data page update of the swords but the would with wakanda have not healed.
    Oh there was a panel i stopped at the data page. lol. Saturnye says of sacrafice ie. Storm spoilers:
    The ninth sword will be returned to it's rightful home deep in the rumbling earth- while the goddess turns her eyes to the stars.
    end of spoilers and in 2021 the shiar story is already advertised. Storm cutting loose in space. Eeeeeeeeeee!!
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Absolutely amazing Masterpieces the last three issues. Excalibur was Storm's issue she was a REAL BAD ASS in there.

And spoiler:

spoilers:
    Our goddess's eyes turn to the sky and the vast universe and its stars! Finally Space > Cosmic Storm!
    end of spoilers

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Yes Storm! YASSSSS! Excalibur was HER issue. spoilers:
    Saved Apocalypse, Was able to calm him with a whisper when he was angered, and basically held off the entire army of amenth until the calvary could arrive. Got Damn Apoc may have been the hero but my girl was the mother F-ing MVP!!
    end of spoilers

Not to shabby, with no healing factor and fighting as long as Logan storm barely has bruises. lmao
    allday.jpg

Oh there was a panel i stopped at the data page. lol. Saturnye says of sacrafice ie. Storm spoilers:
    The ninth sword will be returned to it's rightful home deep in the rumbling earth- while the goddess turns her eyes to the stars.
    end of spoilers and in 2021 the shiar story is already advertised. Storm cutting loose in space. Eeeeeeeeeee!!
    Damn you jwatson!!! You beat me to it LOL.

Storm did a fantastic Job in XoS Excalibur I’m not sure what the hell is going on, but the these X-Writers are putting some respect on her name. I’m shocked. I have no words.

And yes at the end of Destruction does foreshadow Storm going to Space. This was good.

spoilers:
    I figured Storm was going to give Stormbreaker back. Storm should have thrown Italy their faces and said “Here’s your dumb blade back!! We almost lost!!” Lol
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Mah_Boons; 11-25-2020 at 09:15 AM.

BANNED

Won't spoil the X of Swords finale. I will say...Storm is pretty bad-ass in Excalibur and Destructions was a Larraz masterpiece. Looking forward to the fandoms reactions.
    You KNOW my reaction.

I’m Happy. This was fun. And Storm was used very Well.

Asrar did good by Storm but I continue to dislike Larraz for her. She looked ugly adn old in Destruction

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Asrar did good by Storm but I continue to dislike Larraz for her. She looked ugly adn old in Destruction
    He really did, if there is a Storm solo i pray he gets art duties. He just made her majestic, i could only imagine Apoc face when she was charged up like that speaking with him.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    Damn you jwatson!!! You beat me to it LOL.

Storm did a fantastic Job in XoS Excalibur I’m not sure what the hell is going on, but the these X-Writers are putting some respect on her name. I’m shocked. I have no words.

And yes at the end of Destruction does foreshadow Storm going to Space. This was good.

spoilers:
    I figured Storm was going to give Stormbreaker back. Storm should have thrown Italy their faces and said “Here’s your dumb blade back!! We almost lost!!” Lol
    end of spoilers
    LOL it was GLORIOUS. OMG the way Asrar drew the use of Storm's powers. Guess Lightning Lass showed up, showed out, took a break, and let Storm finish up. LMAO. Let's go Space! I also love that given the represcussions of this issue the marketed issue is Storm/Scott/Jean and we know what happened with Scott and Jean today. My ultimate trio.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Ramonda's face when Storm returned to Wakanda after XOS

Last edited by Havok83; 11-25-2020 at 11:23 AM.