Page 596 of 613 FirstFirst ... 96496546586592593594595596597598599600606 ... LastLast
Results 8,926 to 8,940 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    That might be explored with Nightcrawler's journey with him formulating a New Religion. Not that people need an actual Pantheon in order to have religion, pray and be of faith.
    Personally, I don't want Storm fulfilling Magneto's rather bold and egocentric "You have new gods now" statement...by becoming just that...a God of Mutants.
    I don't think i ever see Storm becoming a god of mutants but i do see her beoming a mutant goddess. And i do think that will put her in a place where she can protect her people when the likes of the new Olympians and the Shiar Gods start to take notice of Krakoa and it's expansion. As we have seen there are some battles only divine beings can really fight. But then i do admit to loving Jason Aaron Thor run with Jane.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I don't think i ever see Storm becoming a god of mutants but i do see her beoming a mutant goddess. And i do think that will put her in a place where she can protect her people when the likes of the new Olympians and the Shiar Gods start to take notice of Krakoa and it's expansion. As we have seen there are some battles only divine beings can really fight. But then i do admit to loving Jason Aaron Thor run with Jane.
    You could be right.

I got the Sword Book Early and I have some theories.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Speaking of Sharra and Ky'thri...loveloveLOVE!!!
    russell dauterman sharra_kythri.jpg
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Storm as a goddess protecting Jrakoa could be great. I would love to see Jean as Phoenix and Magik as Illyana as protectors too. Genesis and Apocalypse control Amenth and they cannot be good. Death controls a kingdom of vampires.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Storm as a goddess protecting Jrakoa could be great. I would love to see Jean as Phoenix and Magik as Illyana as protectors too. Genesis and Apocalypse control Amenth and they cannot be good. Death controls a kingdom of vampires.
    That's what i thought the omegas would be in a sense but even then there is no guarantee reality warping powers would work on celestials or god like beings and usually most of the gods in marvel see non divine beings no matter how powerful beneath them and usually won't even engage so i def think i t would be benefiicial for JEan to reach her full potential and stat because at the end of the day mutants may be powerful but there are a lot of beings in the marvel universe they just aren't equipped for. Though the mages of Arrako may be beneficial as magic usually hurts divine beings so Magick in my mind is also a necessity. It would be great to have a book with them being sort of like the "celestial" x-men team. Which is why i usually use the word pantheon because i see it as a group of beings who can take on those threats.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    Speaking of Sharra and Ky'thri...loveloveLOVE!!!
    russell dauterman sharra_kythri.jpg
    I loved them too. I just can't believe how much i loved that run of Aaron and everything has been just miss for me since his Jane run. And to me that was a modern masterpiece.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

so is storm holding spoilers:
    cosmic cube or m'krann crystal as revealed in sword
    end of spoilers?

interesting...
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    apocalypse and genesis are controlling amenth with the staff, I can them being a future "hail mary cavelary" as apocalypse left on heroic terms and intends to return(genesis seems inheritly heroic too as she refused to wield the helmet at first, fought it and finally understood what apocalypse is now), remember there are amenthian mutants too, who knows how krakoa-arakko would deal with those mutants and their very dark origin, so it's probably the X-office way to give that story a bit of a break as they continue with arakko-krakoa reunification, sword, etc.

They will return, probably as a salvation.
    Death however, can be an interesting issue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    so is storm holding spoilers:
    cosmic cube or m'krann crystal as revealed in sword
    end of spoilers?

interesting...
    Which issue of spoilers:
    Sword of X
    end of spoilers are you referring to?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Which issue of spoilers:
    Sword of X
    end of spoilers are you referring to?
    no no s.w.o.r.d the new book by Ewing

Storm, Emma and Kitty being kinda vicious in the Latest issues of Marauders. lol
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Storm, Emma and Kitty being kinda vicious in the Latest issues of Marauders. lol
    As they ought to be.

I wasn't expecting her to be in this issue so I was pleasantly surprised.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 12-09-2020 at 01:48 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    it had to be done lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Marauders #16 Was funny as hell.

HA! Shaw got his ASS BEAT!!!! In the comforts of his own House.......Damn. Ain’t that about a B***.

I like gangsta 'Ro. much better than im afraid to go to war storm we got during ivx.