Page 597 of 613 FirstFirst ... 97497547587593594595596597598599600601607 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 9190
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post
    Which issue of spoilers:
    Sword of X
    end of spoilers are you referring to?

from the s.w.o.r.d. boo issue 1 written by Ewing.

thanks ferro
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    it had to be done lol.
    He should be happy that's all that's came for him. Wolverine and Colossus (maybe Kurt) would have definitely would have wanted some of that action if they knew.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

So it looks like in the Reign of X promo storm is spoilers:
    holding the crystal obtained in S.W.O.R.D. today.
    end of spoilers. Very interesting, especially given where it was taken from and that it was purposefully grabbed.
    Last edited by jwatson; 12-09-2020 at 07:51 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Cosmic upgrade coming....
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    My first thought too. My spec is x-men are trying to create a cosmic divine team to deal with all of the beings out there who may be above mutant grade. One spec i have is how there always needs to be a conduit in these groups and how these pairings resonate with each other with an Omega like jean to fill the telepathic requirement and the cube i wonder if Storm could in fact create a pantheon that like apoc before her she is the center of. It makes me think of that image dauterman did with Jean,Logan, Scott, standing in front of Storm and i could totally see it.

I also wondering if going forward mutant teams will be put together based on "resonance" it has been said each time a collective works together they get stronger and what they do gets easier, more natural. A lot of amazing potential.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    My first thought too. My spec is x-men are trying to create a cosmic divine team to deal with all of the beings out there who may be above mutant grade. One spec i have is how there always needs to be a conduit in these groups and how these pairings resonate with each other with an Omega like jean to fill the telepathic requirement and the cube i wonder if Storm could in fact create a pantheon that like apoc before her she is the center of. It makes me think of that image dauterman did with Jean,Logan, Scott, standing in front of Storm and i could totally see it.

I also wondering if going forward mutant teams will be put together based on "resonance" it has been said each time a collective works together they get stronger and what they do gets easier, more natural. A lot of amazing potential.
    I mean I wouldn’t be surprised.

Look at what we have so far.......
    1. Mutant Magic - Apocalypse introduced to us.
    2. Mutant Science- Taki just explained to us in S.W.O.R.D
    3. Mutant Religion - Kurt himself said he wants to start. And we saw a teaser of him in RoX
    4. Mutant Country- Duh Arakko and Krakoa are together.
    Next:
    -Storm is a Goddess so we could be seeing Mutant Gods
    -Cosmic Mutants
    Etc. I mean Hickman is laying the groundwork for Mutantdom.

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    About time. We get some upgrades sheesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Mah_Boons View Post
    I mean I wouldn’t be surprised.

Look at what we have so far.......
    1. Mutant Magic - Apocalypse introduced to us.
    2. Mutant Science- Taki just explained to us in S.W.O.R.D
    3. Mutant Religion - Kurt himself said he wants to start. And we saw a teaser of him in RoX
    4. Mutant Country- Duh Arakko and Krakoa are together.
    Next:
    -Storm is a Goddess so we could be seeing Mutant Gods
    -Cosmic Mutants
    Etc. I mean Hickman is laying the groundwork for Mutantdom.

About time. We get some upgrades sheesh.
    Maybe they will create the mutant force with it. Like the odin force.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Maybe they will create the mutant force with it. Like the odin force.
    I mean lol yeah.

Literally anything is possible now.

BANNED

mutant verse more and more possible lol.

The new issue of S.W.O.R.D. is indeed quite interesting, having in mind that they pulled a crystal of such magnifying power and we see Storm holding it from that teaser for RoX, it is about time our girl gets a lot of upgrades, cosmic is exactly the upgrade I was thinking.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

If they do go the Cosmic Upgrade route I hope they don't do a Dark Storm Saga-type arc. Been there, done that with Jean Grey...we don't need a rehash.
    While I do expect some challenges and difficulty in harnessing this brand new cosmic element, considering her strength and willpower, it would be great to see her master it and completely.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by The92Ghost View Post
    The new issue of S.W.O.R.D. is indeed quite interesting, having in mind that they pulled a crystal of such magnifying power and we see Storm holding it from that teaser for RoX, it is about time our girl gets a lot of upgrades, cosmic is exactly the upgrade I was thinking.
    Yes it's either the Mkran crystal or some upgraded form. Or something related to the phoenix. Im pretty sure it's an unlimited power source.

I love how all the Women in the council we're working together to stick it to Shaw all four of them.

BANNED

That’s definitely a Cosmic Cube. Based on the descriptions of where they are traveling too. We can rule out The White Hot Room.

Either they travelled to the Beyond Verse Or this is a New Reality or concept that Ewing has made.

But I’d say Cosmic Cubes, not all all Cosmic Cubes take shape in the form of its name sake. Each reality have their own CC. And since they Broke a Cosmic Law that must be it. No stealing Cubes!!!

Having read immortal hulk which is admittedly a completely different beast i think the mutants in Sword when deeper than any other and if that object that took the crystal from is really the wheel of the one above all then they would have now taken the cube from the heaven of this universe rather than an alternate way. For them to go beyond the White Hot Room and further still, past a heat nothing should be able to penetrate and they did it sounds like they were able to make it to outside of the one above all or the gates of heaven. Or rather the very core of all realities.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.