Page 598 of 613 FirstFirst ... 98498548588594595596597598599600601602608 ... LastLast
Results 8,956 to 8,970 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    Having read immortal hulk which is admittedly a completely different beast i think the mutants in Sword when deeper than any other and if that object that took the crystal from is really the wheel of the one above all then they would have now taken the cube from the heaven of this universe rather than an alternate way. For them to go beyond the White Hot Room and further still, past a heat nothing should be able to penetrate and they did it sounds like they were able to make it to outside of the one above all or the gates of heaven. Or rather the very core of all realities.
    I was thinking about getting that book but I heard it's mostly filler and no action really

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Storm, Emma and Kitty being kinda vicious in the Latest issues of Marauders. lol
    anybody got scans?

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

He should be happy that's all that's came for him. Wolverine and Colossus (maybe Kurt) would have definitely would have wanted some of that action if they knew.
    very true indeed
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    very true indeed
    Wolverine would literally kill anything with little reasoning behind it, that short angry Canadian would kill Shaw 2x over if he was given the green light.

Quote Originally Posted by metalclouds View Post
    I was thinking about getting that book but I heard it's mostly filler and no action really
    It's not really filler i would say. Not a lot of action but deep and meaningful and thought provoking in a sense. But i would agree with not a lot of action if you aren't into the action of the mind. A chess player would love the book and the art is amazing.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    Wolverine would literally kill anything with little reasoning behind it, that short angry Canadian would kill Shaw 2x over if he was given the green light.
    that part is true as well.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

'Elemental cosmic heart'

This has Storm all over it lol
    Goddess time

Storm, Emma and Kitty being kinda vicious in the Latest issues of Marauders. lol
    anybody got scans?
    This reviewer posts some of it, but not a lot of Storm...
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlkJ5ug..._web_copy_link

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    This reviewer posts some of it, but not a lot of Storm...
    https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlkJ5ug..._web_copy_link
    I really hate what Kitty is wearing nowadays...

So i saw the marvel encylopedia in sam's club it was the last one for like 20 something books well worth the price. But when i got to the page on storm i was so annoyed. Glad the goddess thing is in there but HATED the three stories they referenced for her and can't wait until their is a new encyclopedia so i can give this one away. lol. Thank god we got where we are now before storm was fully absorbed.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Astonishing Member

Depends on what you would classify as action. There aren't any punchy punchy laser beam type of action but O wouldn't say its "no action" it's just that the action doesn't come from any sort of fight scenes but from the Dynamic use of each mutant powers from Magneto, Frenzy, Wizkid, and Manifold. And this issue is anything but failure I think I think that I have to go most excited is the implications that this book brings about it's Testament that the mutants are gearing up for their next stage. They their not just thinking on a galactic scale but a cosmic one.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Depends on what you would classify as action. There aren't any punchy punchy laser beam type of action but O wouldn't say its "no action" it's just that the action doesn't come from any sort of fight scenes but from the Dynamic use of each mutant powers from Magneto, Frenzy, Wizkid, and Manifold. And this issue is anything but failure I think I think that I have to go most excited is the implications that this book brings about it's Testament that the mutants are gearing up for their next stage. They their not just thinking on a galactic scale but a cosmic one.
    I could be wrong but i think the poster was referring to immortal hulk.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It's not really filler i would say. Not a lot of action but deep and meaningful and thought provoking in a sense. But i would agree with not a lot of action if you aren't into the action of the mind. A chess player would love the book and the art is amazing.
    Agreed. There isn't too much action considering this is a Hulk title, but I'm still enjoying the Immortal Hulk series. There is a lot of gore though. I think Al Ewing, who writes the IH series, would be a nice fit for Storm. He likes to incorporate a lot of a character's previous history/canon while also adding more to said character.

I would also love a Storm & Hulk team-up story. The two of them wield so much power, but in very different ways. Storm and Banner can have some interesting conversations. She knows better than many what it's like to have to constantly be in control of one's own emotional state. She also knows the devastating effects that can come from losing control.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    Agreed. There isn't too much action considering this is a Hulk title, but I'm still enjoying the Immortal Hulk series. There is a lot of gore though. I think Al Ewing, who writes the IH series, would be a nice fit for Storm. He likes to incorporate a lot of a character's previous history/canon while also adding more to said character.

I would also love a Storm & Hulk team-up story. The two of them wield so much power, but in very different ways. Storm and Banner can have some interesting conversations. She knows better than many what it's like to have to constantly be in control of one's own emotional state. She also knows the devastating effects that can come from losing control.
    I would definitely love to see that. I feel in his own way Eqing is doing for the Hulk line what Hickman has done for the x-men.

I have wanted a Storm/Bruce team up for a long time. Maybe Hulk will show up in S.W.O.R.D. or something. I like how he has Bruce senitive to the mutant issue as well and awaken to the reality of what really goes on the MU.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mekk80s View Post
    I know Shaw possesses the ability to absorb energy and transform it into his own raw strength -- but can he cut?