Page 609 of 613 FirstFirst ... 109509559599605606607608609610611612613 LastLast
Results 9,121 to 9,135 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Storm was wrong to steal the sword. She disrespected Wakanda, she disrespected the family, she disrespected her lover and ultimately she didnt need it. She ruined relationships for nothing. It was BS
    Lol, did you just come here to jump start them. Lol. I think your needed on diplomatic mission to Denmark

BANNED

Thats what she was told but the prophecy was a crock of sh-t and really just a game for Saturnyne to play with them. She was making up the rules as she went and the swords really didnt matter. If Storm didnt come with the sword, it wouldnt have mattered
    If Storm didn’t come with the sword she might have seen Death’s face and died. The sword in this case she used to defeat him.

And since Saturnyne made up the rules to begin with, she could have said either side who fails to bring all their swords gives an immediate forfeiture and allowed Amenth to invade Earth.

BANNED

She didnt but this ultimately showed that she doesnt really respect Wakanda, which should be a hard pill to swallow for them. Not only did you fight the Princess, disrespect our traditions and steal our sacred sword, but none of this even mattered because you foolishly allowed yourself to be manipulated and played into some mad woman's game which ultimately the sword had no significant impact on the outcome? Her judgement should be called into question. I dont see how the Wakandan royal family can just ignore all of this. Storm had good intentions but she got played for an idiot and Wakanda was the collateral damage that she was willing to wager . Thats how they likely will view this
    Traditions? Saturnyne has the power to blow up entire universes in her role as omniversal Guardian. It’s her role to maintain the safety of the entire omniverse. It’s stupid to get on her bad side.

That Wakandan public is offended? Whatever. They literally had to get down on their knees for her to save them
    From the Adversary. If anything they should have been willing to give her the sword no questions asked.

Storm did the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    Lol, did you just come here to jump start them. Lol. I think your needed on diplomatic mission to Denmark
    The writing for Storm in this was bulls--t. I didnt like it and will callit out whenever I decide to post about it. XOS was a huge disappointment

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    It certainly did explore her submissive side. She went from and indepent woman to let my cater to you.
    She showed her independence and her responsibilities to all people when she took the sword.

BANNED

If they saw her as their true goddess they disrespected her by questioning her need for it. So it was a whole false god situation when we need you anyway. Better to be over. Bast has done many things to the people of Wakanda and no one said boo. So i guess now we know what is.
    Storm can go back to helping her people in Kenya. Would love to see LIRR of her grandmother and her uncle Colonel Shenani. Or even in Krakoa the way she welcomed back the resurrected people made her seem like a high priestess at a minimum there.

Quote Originally Posted by Micabe View Post

What title and issue is this page from?
    "I AM NO QUEEN." -said no Black Woman ever...let alone one who is actually royalty.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Last thing, they didn't end anything. Tchalla abandoned his wife. This is the first time Storm was able to say no, i got responsibilities. Thanks Vita, to me it makes more sense then telling your wife to stand on the sidelines while you fight doom. Or you can't be with her because you want to be all manly in hells kitchen. lol

Edit: I lied. lol. Also what does them being together have to do with a good relationship with wakanda. She returned the sword if Tchalla and wakanda are feeling so petty over her while she looking to the stars that tells me all i need to know. Storm doesn't seem to have any animosity at all. She don't get that petty like we have seen done to her.
    havok response is perfect here. I will defer to those posts:.

Storm was wrong to steal the sword. She disrespected Wakanda, she disrespected the family, she disrespected her lover and ultimately she didnt need it. She ruined relationships for nothing. It was BS
    Thats what she was told but the prophecy was a crock of sh-t and really just a game for Saturnyne to play with them. She was making up the rules as she went and the swords really didnt matter. If Storm didnt come with the sword, it wouldnt have mattered
    She didnt but this ultimately showed that she doesnt really respect Wakanda, which should be a hard pill to swallow for them. Not only did you fight the Princess, disrespect our traditions and steal our sacred sword, but none of this even mattered because you foolishly allowed yourself to be manipulated and played into some mad woman's game which ultimately the sword had no significant impact on the outcome? Her judgement should be called into question. I dont see how the Wakandan royal family can just ignore all of this. Storm had good intentions but she got played for an idiot and Wakanda was the collateral damage that she was willing to wager . Thats how they likely will view this
    Havok you are on fire and spot on! All Ororo had to do in that Vita story was show patience and trust in the people who have laws which she utterly disregarded. As you said it showed her lack in judgment. How anyone could see this as being a good look or a show of independence doesn't make sense to me. its quite the opposite actually.

The writing for Storm in this was bulls--t. I didnt like it and will callit out whenever I decide to post about it. XOS was a huge disappointment
    a huge disappointment. what was speculated about the event and storms place in it on this forum was far better than what actually transpired in story. the swords were irrelevant and pointless. in the case of storm it was used to create division between her and wakanda. period.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 12-29-2020 at 03:09 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post
    "I AM NO QUEEN." -said no Black Woman ever...let alone one who is actually royalty.

technically she is a princess so her saying she is not a queen is accurate. also in context to that panel she was saying she was not queen of wakanda.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Lords of the Earth and Air Storm is FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

In best xmen tas Storm voice. "No LONGER... shall i ...cater... to... you.."
    Last edited by jwatson; 12-29-2020 at 03:09 PM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    If Storm didn’t come with the sword she might have seen Death’s face and died. The sword in this case she used to defeat him.

And since Saturnyne made up the rules to begin with, she could have said either side who fails to bring all their swords gives an immediate forfeiture and allowed Amenth to invade Earth.
    Some people spend more time talking about how "this year's lovin better last." Than what they want for Storm. But the storm goddess can never be caged for long. Next time let her flood wakanda i say, Namor seems to get more forgiveness than this supposed slight from their supposed goddess.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    havok response is perfect here. I will defer to those posts:.

Havok you are on fire and spot on! All Ororo had to do in that Vita story was show patience and trust in the people who have laws which she utterly disregarded. As you said it showed her lack in judgment. How anyone could see this as being a good look or a show of independence doesn't make sense to me. its quite the opposite actually.

a huge disappointment. what was speculated about the event and storms place in it on this forum was far better than what actually transpired in story. the swords were irrelevant and pointless. in the case of storm it was used to create division between her and wakanda. period.
    Gods do not follow the laws of mortals! If Thor needed something do you think he would look for public opinion fkr approval to get something? No.

Basically the issue is Wakanda is a patriarchy. Queen Raymond’s wanted Stork to have the sword but due t bs customs could not give it to her. I don’t even think Ramonda would have minded Storm stealing it. It was Shuru who has the attitude.

I don’t think even T’Challa really cared, but in order to not let the Wakanda patriarchy collapse, her pretended to be upset.

This is the woman or goddess who saved all Wakanda ok more than one occasion. They owes her the sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Thirteen View Post

SHOW THAT! Storm has been offered Queenship by far more powerful and with bigger armies behind them but we suppose to believe she was just to naive for the confines of a wakandian palace. The poor dear. lmao.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

BANNED

Some people spend more time talking about how "this year's lovin better last." Than what they want for Storm. But the storm goddess can never be caged for long. Next time let her flood wakanda i say, Namor seems to get more forgiveness than this supposed slight from their supposed goddess.
    Exactly. Not only can the Storm goddess not be caged she does not submit to ignorance. The Wakandan public had no idea of who Saturnyne or Genesis/Annihilation are. Those two could have destroyed Wakanda many times over. Storm did what she had to do.

And no, T’Challa could not have just walked in and saved the day.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    Gods do not follow the laws of mortals! If Thor needed something do you think he would look for public opinion fkr approval to get something? No.

Basically the issue is Wakanda is a patriarchy. Queen Raymond’s wanted Stork to have the sword but due t bs customs could not give it to her. I don’t even think Ramonda would have minded Storm stealing it. It was Shuru who has the attitude.

I don’t think even T’Challa really cared, but in order to not let the Wakanda patriarchy collapse, her pretended to be upset.

This is the woman or goddess who saved all Wakanda ok more than one occasion. They owes her the sword.
    Your auto correct must hate Storm. it changes it to everything but Storm. LMAO. im sitting here dying.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.