Page 68 of 613 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118168568 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    She can creates small force fields inside peoples' bodies. Cutting off blood flow. Essentially she could have given them all heart attacks without much effort
    If her fields are invisible, that means light goes through them. If light can go through them, various forms of electromagnetic waves can go through them. Storm and Magneto also can do weird **** inside people's bodies by manipulating EM fields/waves.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    If her fields are invisible, that means light goes through them. If light can go through them, various forms of electromagnetic waves can go through them. Storm and Magneto also can do weird **** inside people's bodies by manipulating EM fields/waves.
    they are cosmic energy , she could use them to block the energy of the end of the universe for some time at the beggining of secret wars. Dont try to made sense about it , in marvel cosmic is over everything.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    they are cosmic energy , she could use them to block the energy of the end of the universe for some time at the beggining of secret wars. Dont try to made sense about it , in marvel cosmic is over everything.
    Not all the time. There are instances where Magic Energy is easily the equal to Cosmic Energy.....

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Not all the time. There are instances where Magic Energy is easily the equal to Cosmic Energy.....
    Magic is nothing more than the energy of the universe, said in panel. you are talking about the Strange arc where Galactus begins to consume magic?
    for example the cosmic powered clay could control the mind of the Inmortal hulk , a feat that not even the gods can do right now. And even with the phoenix force control the mind of hulk is difficult
    Last edited by hulkling; 02-06-2020 at 04:57 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by hulkling View Post
    Magic is nothing more than the energy of the universe, said in panel. you are talking about the Strange arc where Galactus begins to consume magic?
    Um, No wasn't talking about that.

Actually, I wasn't exactly referencing anything. But some how I knew you were going to bring that up.

for example the cosmic powered clay could control the mind of the Inmortal hulk , a feat that not even the gods can do right now. And even with the phoenix force control the mind of hulk is difficult
    Magical Energy has proven itself the equal to Cosmic Power many times before. I mean Thor and Dr. Strange and Ghost Rider are living testaments to this fact.

When it comes to the Hulk I call BS. Because most of his feats are really plot induced. I doubt the Phoenix would have any trouble getting into his mind considering it's given people like: Galactus, Odin,Thor, Celestials etc problems. Hulk resisting a probe from the Phoenix Force is questionable especially since Jean Grey has done it before. And she's not a God.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 02-06-2020 at 05:36 PM.

I feel like at a certain point magic & cosmic energies blend into one another. A character like Odin can be considered both a magic being and a cosmic being IMO. Same with Mephisto.

I haven't read too much with Sue Storm, but from what I recall from both appreciation threads and rumble threads in the past, Sue is actually a beast. Like others have stated she is the most powerful member of the FF. A battle between Ororo and Sue would be interesting. They both have the means for an insta-kill so it can go either way.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

BANNED

Um, No wasn't talking about that.

Actually, I wasn't exactly referencing anything. But some how I knew you were going to bring that up.

Magical Energy has proven itself the equal to Cosmic Power many times before. I mean Thor and Dr. Strange and Ghost Rider are living testaments to this fact.

When it comes to the Hulk I call BS. Because most of his feats are really plot induced. I doubt the Phoenix would have any trouble getting into his mind considering it's given people like: Galactus, Odin,Thor, Celestials etc problems. Hulk resisting a probe from the Phoenix Force is questionable especially since Jean Grey has done it before. And she's not a God.
    Devil hulk isnt the same that previous hulks. He can fight a fear lord like Nightmare in his own realm without any problem for example. I didnt knew about Jean being able to control the Hulk.

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I feel like at a certain point magic & cosmic energies blend into one another. A character like Odin can be considered both a magic being and a cosmic being IMO. Same with Mephisto.

I haven't read too much with Sue Storm, but from what I recall from both appreciation threads and rumble threads in the past, Sue is actually a beast. Like others have stated she is the most powerful member of the FF. A battle between Ororo and Sue would be interesting. They both have the means for an insta-kill so it can go either way.
    Storm vs Invisible Woman is a classic fight I've done many times on battle boards. Mostly comes down to who strike first.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Storm vs Invisible Woman is a classic fight I've done many times on battle boards. Mostly comes down to who strike first.
    iw vs storm: I agree 100%
    iw vs hadari yao: iw doesnt stand a chance lol

but I love iw. she was first comicbook heroine I fell in love with as a young child. but after I met ororo is was a wrap! lol
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Yeah, pretty much this.

I mean Sue Richards has blocked and contained many of Marvel’s most powerful people and blocked attacks from Powerful Cosmic Entities. And if Sue can do that she can most likely put the Hadari Yao or Goddess Storm in a Bubble and she won’t be able to escape.

But as you said it does come down to exactly what you said. Who strikes first.

Yeah, pretty much this.

I mean Sue Richards has blocked and contained many of Marvel’s most powerful people and blocked attacks from Powerful Cosmic Entities. And if Sue can do that she can most likely put the Hadari Yao or Goddess Storm in a Bubble and she won’t be able to escape.

But as you said it does come down to exactly what you said. Who strikes first.
    Screw that. I don't care how much buff Sue gets, if she thinks she can stuff Ororo into a box and call it a day, she is surely mistaken!

Ororo. Would. Find. A. Way. Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember when Storm broke out of whatever casing Doom trapped her in through sheer willpower? Good times.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Screw that. I don't care how much buff Sue gets, if she thinks she can stuff Ororo into a box and call it a day, she is surely mistaken!

Ororo. Would. Find. A. Way. Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hahaha as much as I would like to agree with you. It ain’t happening. :-(

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    Remember when Storm broke out of whatever casing Doom trapped her in through sheer willpower? Good times.
    ***modern xbooks***

storm?? willpower?? what's that?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Right? I miss Claremont's Storm. No one else serves her up as well.

That said, if Sue's fields are some kind of cosmic energy native to the universe, that means it's some kind of element, which means Ororo could usurp Sue's control over it! I'm sure it would never happen on the page, but it's a reasonable extrapolation.