Page 70 of 613 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170570 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 9190

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    What the Hell is that!??
    Sprites are high atmospheric electrical discharges often associated with lightning strikes in thunderstorms, but they go up to the edge of space instead of down. They are ginormous and monstrously powerful and still very poorly understood by science(they blink in and out faster than normal lightning, almost too fast for the eye to catch, but they are showing up in photos and videos more in the last two decades or so). They are red because they are exciting the nitrogen in the atmosphere, they stretch upwards of 50 miles into the sky. Click that "some sprites" in red, it's a link to a 5 or 6 minute video about them. There is a whole class of upper atmospherics electromagnetic phenomena that they never have Storm use. They would look even better in full CGI. Hey MCU, it's all you!!!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Looks like some new characters? I love me some Alex Ross, though. I'd like to see his interpretation of Storm's new costume in full.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post

Hmm is this a New Team???? If, so then hmm very interesting. But I don't trust covers anymore as now. We Shall See.

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    Sprites are high atmospheric electrical discharges often associated with lightning strikes in thunderstorms, but they go up to the edge of space instead of down. They are ginormous and monstrously powerful and still very poorly understood by science(they blink in and out faster than normal lightning, almost too fast for the eye to catch, but they are showing up in photos and videos more in the last two decades or so). They are red because they are exciting the nitrogen in the atmosphere, they stretch upwards of 50 miles into the sky. Click that "some sprites" in red, it's a link to a 5 or 6 minute video about them. There is a whole class of upper atmospherics electromagnetic phenomena that they never have Storm use. They would look even better in full CGI. Hey MCU, it's all you!!!
    OH, that picture looks like squiggly lines to me.
    Looks like some new characters? I love me some Alex Ross, though. I'd like to see his interpretation of Storm's new costume in full.
    I'm not sure if that's NEW Team? Or IDK.

BANNED

https://www.cbr.com/marvel-most-ambi...ek-cinar-ross/

Small information regarding the Buesik, Ross and Cinar. IT sounds like a One-Shot to me.....

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    https://www.cbr.com/marvel-most-ambi...ek-cinar-ross/

Small information regarding the Buesik, Ross and Cinar. IT sounds like a One-Shot to me.....
    It specifically calls it a 'series', so I don't think it will be a one-shot. Probably more like a mini or maxi series. Evidently all those characters are existing, some of them are just really old(or really new) and obscure.

BANNED

It specifically calls it a 'series', so I don't think it will be a one-shot. Probably more like a mini or maxi series. Evidently all those characters are existing, some of them are just really old(or really new) and obscure.
    Yeah, I saw where it said Series. But I just get One shot vibes. But whatev's we shall see how this goes.....

BANNED

I was looking at the Solicit for Marauders #8 And ALL I could think of how the conversation would go is:

Storm: Emma I haven't seen Kitty around. Where is she? She was supposed to meet us here.
    Emma: You mean Kate. She is (*side eyes Storm*)......busy at the moment. Anyway She's a Big Girl i'm sure she doesn't need Mother Goose looking over her shoulders.
    Storm: That doesn't answer my question. So, I'll ask again...Where's Kitty?
    Emma: ....
    Storm: *KRA-KOOM BOOM!!!!* WHERE......IS......KITTY Emma...........

Oooh I can't wait. :0)

BANNED

why is aero there with ororo? tha seems like a recipe to make yourself loook silly

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    why is aero there with ororo? tha seems like a recipe to make yourself loook silly
    Storm's gonna be the designated lightning thrower
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    New Storm outfit. I'm down.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Isn't that her X-men red uniform?
    Faves: Ororo Munroe♥ Maxima Of Almerac♥ Donna Troy♥ Mari Jiwe McCabe♥ Jean Grey♥ Cyclops♥ Monet♥ Wanda Maximoff♥ Jubilee♥
    CHECKMATE
    GA: "She moves fast"..
    F:"Compared to who?"
    GA:"Hold her!"
    F:"Does it look like I'm not trying!?"

♡♡♡

yea as cookies said I think that's her current red outfit. this book is supposed to set up something big for the xmen so I'm curious what will happen.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    yea as cookies said I think that's her current red outfit. this book is supposed to set up something big for the xmen so I'm curious what will happen.
    Booooooo….I thought she had a new coloring going on.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Booooooo….I thought she had a new coloring going on.
    they have been changing the trin on the cape from Ted to yellow. lol