Page 71 of 613 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171571 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 9190

I'm ready for Storm's hair to get a new look. I know I sound petty and repetitive but I just can't with the pony-tail. I try to channel the positive energy that some of you have for it but it's not working. Give me braids, dreads, or her "Goddess" hair, but no more pony-tail.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    I'm ready for Storm's hair to get a new look. I know I sound petty and repetitive but I just can't with the pony-tail. I try to channel the positive energy that some of you have for it but it's not working. Give me braids, dreads, or her "Goddess" hair, but no more pony-tail.
    I'm fine with the ponytail for now. I guess its supposed to b commanding. My real gripe is no tiarra. But hopefully with a new costume new hair. Pretty sure this is gonna be the look until MCU debited or Solo.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlkGldBlu View Post
    I'm fine with the ponytail for now. I guess its supposed to b commanding. My real gripe is no tiarra. But hopefully with a new costume new hair. Pretty sure this is gonna be the look until MCU debited or Solo.
    The tiara is ugly and should stay gone.

I kinda like the new headband, but I love the classic diadem. I think she should rock microlocs, like, 100% in the MCU, though I can understand as an artist on a monthly book(not that she appears that much....) that locs or braids can get tedious to render panel after panel. I don't think the high ponytail is like, necessary, though. Her hair is so long, its not like putting it in a ponytail is going to keep it out of her face(especially with all the wind). I think it would be cool to have the X-Men cycle through many looks(like in the FF crossover), changing day to day. Especially with someone like Storm who is so iconic in appearance, it's not like she's going to confuse people.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

The thing about her tiara is that it is iconic. Few characters in all of comics can get some iconography like that. Curious how a little modern take could make it look.

unnamed.jpg

I think this would be good for a while. I love the Mohawk but this is a nice variation

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pounce View Post
    unnamed.jpg

I think this would be good for a while. I love the Mohawk but this is a nice variation
    I like this as well. As you stated, it's a nice throwback to her Punk/Mohawk look but still kinda contemporary looking. I would definitely take this over the pony-tail.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Quote Originally Posted by nj06 View Post
    How about Dauterman who draws it more as an updo than ponytail

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I love how he draws storm so very much.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I will admit that Dauterman certainly draws her the best currently and he makes it work. His draws an exceptionally great Storm regardless.

I love Storm's ponytail. It's the one hairstyle that hasn't been overused much at all. Her free flowing goddess mane is also always very welcome, but for now I am digging the ponytail and hope to see it around for awhile. One thing that I am absolutely over is her mohawk and all its variations. All very tired. They can stay gone.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Saturius View Post
    I love Storm's ponytail. It's the one hairstyle that hasn't been overused much at all. Her free flowing goddess mane is also always very welcome, but for now I am digging the ponytail and hope to see it around for awhile. One thing that I am absolutely over is her mohawk and all its variations. All very tired. They can stay gone.

lololol I'm with you on the mohawk and its variations lol.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Hair aside, Storm does have the best X-Men costume. No one looks as good as she does.

I've been watching a lot of Disney plus and viewing the X-Men cartoons: X-Men TAS, X-Men Evolution, and Wolverine and the X-Men. Storm is great in all of these. I especially love X-Men TAS, but I also adore X-Men Evolution. Storm was featured well in both and was so beautiful and powerful. I can still remember the first time I saw Storm in the first cartoon (it was my gateway to X-Men and comics in general). I know we sort of make fun of it now, but I loved how Storm commanded (and spoke to) the weather. Her voice actresses were also very good.

BANNED

Storm’s Ponytail is great. And her tiara is great too. Her current costume is the best right now out of everyone.

This current look is fine but I always like Storm when she has more of an edge to her look. I like that they are willing to change things up with her hair and outfits quite often.