Page 76 of 613 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176576 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 9190
    BANNED

no, shes the new grey queen, she will have her own court

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ferro View Post
    no, shes the new grey queen, she will have her own court
    yea I'm not seeing ororo accepting or taking the place of kitty. but stranger things have happened. I never saw them killing off kitty and yet here we are.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Yeah, she reminds of an Anime character that you root for through out the series.

With their power-set it's almost redundant to have them together or on the same team...imo. But, a conversation between them wouldn't be bad really.

She can actually make Weapons out of Air like a Sword and blades.
    She can sense peoples heart beats by air(which I find strange)
    She can amp her physicals body with Air

The rest of Aero's Feats Storm has already replicated them already....but this is a good comparison to see.

No. You had your chance to join the convo about the character Aero. NOW you wanna ask questions?
    NO WAY STAY OUT OF IT

I think this would be an interesting team up if they play to characters unique uses of their powers but in a positive supportive way. The only thing I can think of is Aero having razor wind weapons, and she can sense chi. That’s more to do with how Aero powers work vs Storm’s connection to the elements. Oh and she uses air shields way more frequently, which hey need to have Storm doing. I think feat wise Storm is still a league or two above Aero. I’m not sure how that will translate to these stories though. May. It bode well for her if they team her up with Aero.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    I think this would be an interesting team up if they play to characters unique uses of their powers but in a positive supportive way. The only thing I can think of is Aero having razor wind weapons, and she can sense chi. That’s more to do with how Aero powers work vs Storm’s connection to the elements. Oh and she uses air shields way more frequently, which hey need to have Storm doing. I think feat wise Storm is still a league or two above Aero. I’m not sure how that will translate to these stories though. May. It bode well for her if they team her up with Aero.
    Yeah, I agree. I was shocked that Aero can create weapons out of air. DAMN. But for the most part you are right. Storm is a league or two or 3 above Aero.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STORM1977 View Post
    here's the thing. I have no idea who this character is or what she does but the omega definition means that mutant is has an undefinable limit to their power class. in ororos case that is weather manipulation which includes wind. in theory anything aero can do with wind ororo should be able do but on an undefinable level. thus, I agree with your point about her being in a league above this aero character.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Awww

Well THAT"S TOO DAM BAD!!!! She will be the NEW RED QUEEN
    Lmaooo we’ll see sir, we shall most certainly see!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ororo101 View Post
    Lmaooo we’ll see sir, we shall most certainly see!
    Ya Damn RIGHT!!! We shall see. And I'll come right back here and PM you and say:

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    indeed. I'm actually looking for to the next few issues leading up to this. mr. shaw your on you're on notice. you know when ororo finds out his a$$ is grass.
    When Storm finds out Shaw killed Kitty

Shaw should fear every breath, cause he will never know if it's his last.

Literally
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Ya Damn RIGHT!!! We shall see. And I'll come right back here and PM you and say:

Lol are you a gambler irl?? Because you stay bettin! Haha I love a friendly wager, you’re on friend!

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    When Storm finds out Shaw killed Kitty

Shaw should fear every breath, cause he will never know if it's his last.

Literally
    Every ounce of my being is so ready for Marauders #8 next week. And it better not be some cliffhanger mess either!! I want blood and drama!! Electrocuted, frozen, and then evaporated diamond blood I tell you!!

142048DE-97E3-444D-9952-3A34789A8086.jpg
    Last edited by Ororo101; 02-11-2020 at 02:01 PM.

BANNED

Lol are you a gambler irl?? Because you stay bettin! Haha I love a friendly wager, you’re on friend!
    No, i'm not a gambler. But I like to make Wagers for Bragging Rights. That's why Butterflykyss always loses.

OH Good. You have accepted the wager? HUH.......EXCELLENT.

You have Sealed your Fate........

How would everyone feel if Storm gets some good character moments out of Kate's death? Happy that Marauders is starting to pay off or annoyed that Ororo's character continues to revolve around Kate?

I feel like I'd appreciate Storm in Marauders more if she had a solo comic.

No, i'm not a gambler. But I like to make Wagers for Bragging Rights. That's why Butterflykyss always loses.

OH Good. You have accepted the wager? HUH.......EXCELLENT.

You have Sealed your Fate........
    Lmao I love it! I too am keenly competitive and cannot wait to see you and your prediction FALTER!!! (Not that it makes any real difference to me but I personally would just like to be right, as well lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post
    How would everyone feel if Storm gets some good character moments out of Kate's death? Happy that Marauders is starting to pay off or annoyed that Ororo's character continues to revolve around Kate?

It’s sad to say but excitement at the thought of Ororo getting big/emotional character moments out of Kate’s death is quite frankly the sole emotionally resonant response I’ve felt to her demise yet.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Strong Girl Daken View Post

I would feel disappointed if we didn't get any good character moments in Kitty's Death. Storm and Kitty had a Mother/Daughter relationship in a sense you could say Storm lost her child.

I don't think a Solo comic is coming any time soon. But let's make way for the NEW RED QUEEN!!! Lol

Lmao I love it! I too am keenly competitive and cannot wait to see you and your prediction FALTER!!! (Not that it makes any real difference to me but I personally would just like to be right, as well lol)
    Foolish Human. You'll see. YOU'LL ALL SEE!! That

#stormphoenixwasright

I'm really cool with Storm taking on the RED Queen role.

Every ounce of my being is so ready for Marauders #8 next week. And it better not be some cliffhanger mess either!! I want blood and drama!! Electrocuted, frozen, and then evaporated diamond blood I tell you!!

142048DE-97E3-444D-9952-3A34789A8086.jpg
    Agreed
    Some of us wait, some of us act.